Not a single snow day or delay. The temp. is in the single digits (in the morning, when I'm at the bus stop, it is in the negatives!) (wind chill makes it about -15 in the morning) and we have a lot of snow and ice. 6 more inches of snow on its way Sunday. I can almost guarantee you that we will not get a single delay or snow day. And my fucking bus comes 5 minutes late, making us all freeze our asses off.

I am at home now. Left school yesterday with a fever and everything from my stomach up was on fire. Staying home today and tomorrow too. I feel like complete shit. Hurts to fucking swallow, so I can't eat or drink.

And my dad left for work, then I woke up and went to the basement. It got colder and colder so I went upstairs and looked around. The fucking garage door was open, letting a lot of cold air in. Thanks, dad.

And lastly, I was playing Black Ops on my 360 and people were fucking hacking. Made my fucking kdr go from .95 to .97, then I went against the hackers and its back at .95. Assholes.