My Mood
    Sad
    Flaming ):

Eclair will be updated shortly, so hold your horses o:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by pushdis15 View Post

im not jealous bout support team y the fk to i want in support team?
    Then why are you helping people?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by ~HeartLessKid~ View Post
    haha ?
    y m i helping people ?

bcz i can and theres no law against it saying i cant help others just bcz i help them doesnt mean i want to become support team.
    PlayStation ID:
    Boxing509

Quote Originally Posted by pushdis15
    Women now have choices. They can be married, not married, have a job, not have a job, be married with children, unmarried with children. Men have the same choice we've always had: work, or prison.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    It's possible to help people without becoming part of the support team, as it is possible to participate in political debate without being a member of parliament.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/186-combat...ml#post3224195

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
    It's possible to help people without becoming part of the support team, as it is possible to participate in political debate without being a member of parliament.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/186-combat...ml#post3224195
    Yeah I know.
    But I>Him.
    You>Me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

haha ?
    y m i helping people ?

bcz i can and theres no law against it saying i cant help others just bcz i help them doesnt mean i want to become support team.
    There's a different between being active and helping people then being a pain in the ass. I said that Window 7 64-bit is not supported, like I said for the million of times and your retarded for not getting it as it clearly shows in your post that just because you get it to work does not mean that it will for everyone. I'm defending Heart because he is telling you what I told him, and before you open you mouth about how I am retarded and don't know what I am talking about: I've been using, building, and working on computers far damn longer than what you would had. I've got a degree in computer engineering. You can help people, that's completely fine, but guess what numbnuts, we're the only who got the admins on our side, we got the people on our side, we was voted by the community to do so, so guess what: We have the second final say in the situation.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    There's a different between being active and helping people then being a pain in the ass. I said that Window 7 64-bit is not supported, like I said for the million of times and your retarded for not getting it as it clearly shows in your post that just because you get it to work does not mean that it will for everyone. I'm defending Heart because he is telling you what I told him, and before you open you mouth about how I am retarded and don't know what I am talking about: I've been using, building, and working on computers far damn longer than what you would had. I've got a degree in computer engineering. You can help people, that's completely fine, but guess what numbnuts, we're the only who got the admins on our side, we got the people on our side, we was voted by the community to do so, so guess what: We have the second final say in the situation.
    I totally agree

Can I just point out that the three computer computer engineers (with appropriate degrees), who raised 2006% of their wanted funds - $200,000 for a facebook alternative called Disporia did a WORSE JOB THAT WHAT I COULD HAVE DONE ALONE. It's pathetic. And so are their "promises" to their backers. What's worse, they've been living for like 3 times longer than I have. (this is on topic if you carefully analyze it)

Yeah I know.
    But I>Him.
    You>Me
    He's just being a dick. Erase him from your mind :]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    no disrepect at all but what he was saying was that no hacks work on win 7 ight thats cool.. but then he wants to get all defense and start raging so i got to defend my self shit grats to u and him making support team .. and also not getting y i be the only win 7 64 bit to get hacks to work that odd right ?
    PlayStation ID:
    Boxing509

Women now have choices. They can be married, not married, have a job, not have a job, be married with children, unmarried with children. Men have the same choice we've always had: work, or prison.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

no disrepect at all but what he was saying was that no hacks work on win 7 ight thats cool.. but then he wants to get all defense and start raging so i got to defend my self shit grats to u and him making support team .. and also not getting y i be the only win 7 64 bit to get hacks to work that odd right ?
    I saw what you both done, you call each others retarded and fucking morons. I corrected him. Rather than calling him a fucking retard, you should've explain that you had yours to work and that you are willing to help him out. Bitching at each others like a bunch of piss off Jewish mothers ( and yes i've seen them do that). Last for a long fucking time and nothing get done.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
    I totally agree

Can I just point out that the three computer computer engineers (with appropriate degrees), who raised 2006% of their wanted funds - $200,000 for a facebook alternative called Disporia did a WORSE JOB THAT WHAT I COULD HAVE DONE ALONE. It's pathetic. And so are their "promises" to their backers. What's worse, they've been living for like 3 times longer than I have. (this is on topic if you carefully analyze it)

He's just being a dick. Erase him from your mind :]
    NSS.

Define rage and refer that to me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    NSS.

Define rage and refer that to me.
    Rage: a feeling of intense anger

this u raging: u fkin idiot win 7 dont work
    PlayStation ID:
    Boxing509

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    It means the hack is patched.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Hi, hacks are patched, k thanks bye

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful