Thread: Holocaust

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Zithium View Post
    Yeah, but it's not the same... Anyone can decline something... But if you believe in something it's your own personal opinion, You can't lie about stuff like that.

And the Holocaust definitely happened, so why did they think that?
    Dunno, I think a bishop declined it's existence, something about not wanting to believe such a thing was possible? And he wasn't alone...

Don't be a prick, let me suck your dick.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    ^ Bishop wasnt alone?
    Last edited by Paranormal; 12-09-2010 at 03:47 PM. Reason: Typo
    Cuties<3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    its super complicated the lil shit about the Holy Trinity but its three entitnies are one being, like three parts controlled by one is the simplest way to define it....

ive had an interesting path with religon...i grew up irish catholic (going ot church every sunday, sunday school, etc) then when i was about 13 i just suddently stopped believing until about a yaer ago, when i started going back to youthgroup (forcd) now i believe but idk its different then before. i have always though had a strong urge to practice buddhism haha i just couldnt do the non violent stuff =/
    [IMG]https://i15.photobucke*****m/albums/a359/FISHFROMLC2/ZenSig2.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zen View Post
    its super complicated the lil shit about the Holy Trinity but its three entitnies are one being, like three parts controlled by one is the simplest way to define it....

ive had an interesting path with religon...i grew up irish catholic (going ot church every sunday, sunday school, etc) then when i was about 13 i just suddently stopped believing until about a yaer ago, when i started going back to youthgroup (forcd) now i believe but idk its different then before. i have always though had a strong urge to practice buddhism haha i just couldnt do the non violent stuff =/
    Yeah, the trinity is unlogic, plus the word trinity is never mentioned in the bible.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

No pain No gain

-

I stopped catholicsm because of the trinity that 3 = 1, didn't Jesus die? and all 3 are the same person so God died? when i asked the sundai school teacher to explain it, i got kicked out for questioning ma faith.

Then i new something was wrong, and decided after to become "non religious" for a while.

Also that i was born "roman" catholic, i didn't agree with being born and following what ur born with, all people make mistakes and ma parents could have made one picking catholicsm.

But i had fun while it lasted, loved the teachings just not the teachers.

The rave when a pope gets chosen just..."turns me on?" weird wai to put it, but i just Love the cheering and Music ect

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by jwtog View Post
    Yeah, the trinity is unlogic, plus the word trinity is never mentioned in the bible.
    Well that's because from the start there was no Trinity, it was only a vague concept that turned into reality way later /

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    its a human oversimplification...theres things that are just to complex for our minds to handle, the samething goes in sciemce, the wave mechanical theory for one if i remember my chem correctly.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    its a human oversimplification...theres things that are just to complex for our minds to handle, the samething goes in sciemce, the wave mechanical theory for one if i remember my chem correctly.
    That would be physics and it's kinda unconnected to the Trinity?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    no...im saying that its similar, im making a connection that the general saying comin from their respective communities is that they are too complicated for us to understand at this point and time....and hey i learned about it in chem. /shrug

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    The reason the state of Israel was made was in order for another holocaust to not occur, this way they can protect themselves when others threaten to kill them(jews). This is why some muslims deny the Holocaust, because they believe that the Israel area doesn't belong to them because nothing happened and think that the west is just making shit up. Visible, please do you research before you come up with another witty comment, and don't know the facts. kthx.
    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    i hate how people come into debate fort and let the emotions run and not back shit up with facts. i feel bad for the palestinians but i also believe that it was needed for the state of israel to be created.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post
    The reason the state of Israel was made was in order for another holocaust to not occur, this way they can protect themselves when others threaten to kill them(jews). This is why some muslims deny the Holocaust, because they believe that the Israel area doesn't belong to them because nothing happened and think that the west is just making shit up. Visible, please do you research before you come up with another witty comment, and don't know the facts. kthx.
    oh God. wTf are u talking about son? made for protection? u are HIGH. im telling u this right now.

State of Isreal was made to reclaim what was theres 100's of years ago.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by iRateIslam View Post
    I had a few days as a christian but didn't understand the triGod thing..

I had a few days as a Jew, Loved it, i have to be honest, but then i found there was no original torah, so i thaught twice.

Then i came to Islam, 1st thing i loved was the illegal alcohal ect, then i learnt the history then i learnt the Quran. :] then i was attached like it was meant to be.
    Your changing of religions for reasons like that, is just wrong.

You like how it outlaws alcohol? Wtf. You thought there was no original torah? ahahah. You still don't understand the tri-god thing.

If you chose islam by logic, you must have something wrong with you lulz.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by iRateIslam View Post
    oh God. wTf are u talking about son? made for protection? u are HIGH. im telling u this right now.

State of Isreal was made to reclaim what was theres 100's of years ago.
    For following Islam you sure like to swear a lot, and not be peaceful at all, I've yet to swear at you or say any vulgarities, so why do you have to resort to such lows? and Yes it was made so that the jews could have a place to call Home.
    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Thanks
    There are too many stupid misconceptions when it comes to religion.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast