Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful

[HELP] My First CoD4 Server

I have just made my first ever server ! ! Took me exact 2 hours to make it It has a Modern Paintball mod v1.2 I really welcome everyone from MPGH who still play CoD4 to come and play But be carefull it has PB so no HACKERS

The main point of this wasn't to advertise it was to check if the server is really working, so if anyone has some spare time, could you try to join the server and then post here if it work. Thanks

Oh BTW I nearly forgot the server's IP... 192.168.0.102:28960 Will leave the server over night most of the time and will definitely leave it 24/7 for the rest of this week Weekend So you can try to join any time and post here if it works any time, THANKS
    Last edited by Edvardas96; 12-11-2010 at 02:15 PM.
    <--- iShadowLTu as you can see in my Avatar picture is my In-Game name for most online games.

Thanks
    Hahaha!
    You made me laugh so hard i couldn't breathe!

You posted IP... 192.168.1.102. Yup, that's an IP, but i don't think anyone will connect because that's your INTERNAL IP ADRESS (i mean given by router). You have to set up your router to redirect some ports to YOUR computer.

EXTERNAL IP should look like this: 82.152.123.71, but it never begins with 192.168.XXX.XXX.

Understood? Good, now 30 pushups!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    LOL I knew i did something wrong Could you explain a bit better where I failed and how to fix it please Thanks

EDIT
    -------
    In the server config where it says sv host_ip or something like that i did mine saying "localhost" so it should automatically get it, I started CoD went to Local Tab and found my server it didnt show number it was a normal server name like all other ones so i think it work and i clicked server info and it showed the IP of the server and it was 192.168.0.102:28960, I did "localhost" in config and it found it. Are you sure what you are saying is true

EDIT 2
    -------
    I found my EXTERNAL IP so what should i do with it ? BTW I changed the server's mod to ROTU (ReignOfTheUndead) Zombies so now its Zombie server not Paintball :P
    Last edited by Edvardas96; 12-11-2010 at 02:15 PM.
    <--- iShadowLTu as you can see in my Avatar picture is my In-Game name for most online games.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    EDIT 3
    -------
    Alrigh while MPGH was down I have learnt a lot of things about making servers ^^ I don't anymore help but just one question... How do I find my real server IP because the one I see is not the real one, its just my routers IP like you said before. So how do I find out the real one?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Fialz.... :P You have to buy a real server or host it correctly on your own server...aka you have to have a website with an IP to get INTERNET connection This would be lan connection...
    Question ALL statements! ?
    You're in denial that you're in denial. ?
    [img]https://i360.photobucke*****m/albums/oo45/blood188/Untitled-3.jpg?t=1284590977[/img]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Faaaail server hahahaha xD
    ADD ME ON XFire: iKiLLYouCro

[IMG]https://i238.photobucke*****m/albums/ff303/colby1666/Signatures/ClanTag2.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    -_- I don't know what bullshit you are talking here.... I had 7 people playing on my server today already.... And I still didn't get my answer ? How do I find my real server IP ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Whatsmyip.com

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Edvardas96 View Post
    -_- I don't know what bullshit you are talking here.... I had 7 people playing on my server today already.... And I still didn't get my answer ? How do I find my real server IP ?
    There's a lot of sites like Whatismyip.com. But you can simply click on Start > Run and type "cmd" and then, when command prommpt opens, type "ipconfig".
    [IMG]https://i1171.photobucke*****m/albums/r543/Ferzato/separator.png[/IMG]

Former Middleman
    07-07-2011 - 09-13-2011

[IMG]https://i1171.photobucke*****m/albums/r543/Ferzato/separator.png[/IMG]

MSN: mpgh.flash@msn.com

“I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that.”
    - Eminem

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrix View Post

There's a lot of sites like Whatismyip.com. But you can simply click on Start > Run and type "cmd" and then, when command prommpt opens, type "ipconfig".
    That will show my IP but I need to find my server's IP I will probably find someone to join my server and tell me the IP...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    will go on xfire tell some one of ur friends to join u and tell them to tell u the ip simple's

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Alright I got the IP, but now another question How to login to RCON ? I tried /RCON Login (password) and it didnt react, no messages at all it didnt even say unknown command.