Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    You need laws because you can't handle any temptations visible, its like a fat guy outlawing donuts because he can't help himself.

:/ Redwine is actually healthy. Surprisingly, also you don't get liver cancer from drinking MODERATELY. fucking idiot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Whatever is bad for the body is Haram to use in the Islam. Smoke, drink w/e it may be. Damages your health? Haram. It's simple.

A drunk man in Belgium killed 3 young girls. He is set free and he must pay only.

Just because alcohol is accepted in the community doesn't mean that he may by set free. If this was someone who smokes drugs, he would be in jail + he must pay thousands for the damage he has caused. While if you smoke drugs, you will still get to know where you are driving etc. While someone who is drunk not.

Anyway alcohol and drugs are bad and it shouldn't be allowed anywhere. Nuff said.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post

If you really think it's blood then yeah, Do some research ffs, also red wine is actually healthy for you.

Red Wine - Heart Health Benefits?
    Both ma christian friend with liver desease disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    You need laws because you can't handle any temptations visible, its like a fat guy outlawing donuts because he can't help himself.

:/ Redwine is actually healthy. Surprisingly, also you don't get liver cancer from drinking MODERATELY. fucking idiot.
    I can't handle temptations? is that the reason when i was Athiest i still didn't take shit that Most people take because like is to precious?

Alcohol good for u?
    Its like me telling u, "raping is good it helps releave stress"..
    But at the same time it still discusting, torture, violation.

People have different side effects to alcohol, so "moderate" doesn't exist.
    Last edited by iRateIslam; 12-16-2010 at 06:22 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by iRateIslam View Post
    Both ma christian friend with liver desease disagree.

I can't handle temptations? is that the reason when i was Athiest i still didn't take shit that Most people take because like is to precious?

Alcohol good for u?

What he's trying to say is that the Qur'an put rules against alcohol because otherwise it would have led to abuse. And from that he's generalizing that Muslims in general can't control themselves. And no, raping usually isn't good because a) you're hurting yourself by risking jail time and, if you have any moral values at all b) hurting others (that will bother you).

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    What he's trying to say is that the Qur'an put rules against alcohol because otherwise it would have led to abuse. And from that he's generalizing that Muslims in general can't control themselves. And no, raping usually isn't good because a) you're hurting yourself by risking jail time and, if you have any moral values at all b) hurting others (that will bother you).
    k lets put it this way.

How much christians have died because of alcohol offending, and how much Muslims have?

.nuff SAID. boi.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    k lets put it this way.

How much christians have died because of alcohol offending, and how much Muslims have?

.nuff SAID. boi.
    I'm just explaining what he said, I don't stand behind it. And I've got no problems keeping away from drugs, smokes and alcohol as an atheist

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    just part of their religion i guess

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Alcohol good for u?

:/ Visible, you can't read.

I never said alcohol was good for you, but red wine is. There is a difference.
    -Well raping would be good for that i guess, if it actually did relieve stress. Harmful side-effects still included.

Moderate DOES exist. You see when you drink too MUCH its bad. Its the same thing with mcdonalds. If you eat too much you get fat. It differs from person to person, but if you eat to much for your body alone, you will get fat.

If your friend got liver cancer from red wine ONLY then he has a MAJOR drinking problem. Because you would have to constantly drink it.
    ----------------------------------------------

Point is, Muslims made up rules to "avoid temptation" while at the same time restricting people's freedom. Which would be OK if only they followed modern technology, where they could have more freedoms if they did.
    (some of the rules are just there to prevent harm to people, and really have nothing to do with religion)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

CaT- (12-16-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

:/ Visible, you can't read.

I never said alcohol was good for you, but red wine is. There is a difference.
    -Well raping would be good for that i guess, if it actually did relieve stress. Harmful side-effects still included.

Moderate DOES exist. You see when you drink too MUCH its bad. Its the same thing with mcdonalds. If you eat too much you get fat. It differs from person to person, but if you eat to much for your body alone, you will get fat.

If your friend got liver cancer from red wine ONLY then he has a MAJOR drinking problem. Because you would have to constantly drink it.
    ----------------------------------------------

Point is, Muslims made up rules to "avoid temptation" while at the same time restricting people's freedom. Which would be OK if only they followed modern technology, where they could have more freedoms if they did.
    (some of the rules are just there to prevent harm to people, and really have nothing to do with religion)
    Haha "Muslims made up rules"? PRooF. kid gtfo if u won't bring proof.

Allah has restricted alcohol from us. Many alcoholics tell me "i started but it got addicted"...because its ADDICTIVE.

Alcohol/ wine w.e lets see.

[2:219] They ask you about intoxicants and gambling: say, "In them there is a gross sin, and some benefits for the people. But their sinfulness far outweighs their benefit." They also ask you what to give to charity: say, "The excess."

This is the verse which objects it.

When jesus drank wine it didn't contain alcohol. the wine now contains alcohol. back then it was just grapes.

------

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Haha "Muslims made up rules"? PRooF. kid gtfo if u won't bring proof.

Allah has restricted alcohol from us. Many alcoholics tell me "i started but it got addicted"...because its ADDICTIVE.

Alcohol/ wine w.e lets see.

[2:219] They ask you about intoxicants and gambling: say, "In them there is a gross sin, and some benefits for the people. But their sinfulness far outweighs their benefit." They also ask you what to give to charity: say, "The excess."

This is the verse which objects it.

When jesus drank wine it didn't contain alcohol. the wine now contains alcohol. back then it was just grapes.

------
    The definition of wine is fermented juice. It contains alcohol, that's the definition. So yes, Jesus drank alcohol.

And @alcoholics: many alcoholics say that, but most alcohol consumers aren't alcoholics

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    The definition of wine is fermented juice. It contains alcohol, that's the definition. So yes, Jesus drank alcohol.

And @alcoholics: many alcoholics say that, but most alcohol consumers aren't alcoholics
    Wait the definition of it is fermented juice, in the time of Jesus it was different. alcohol making is a process which wasn't done back then [i think]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Wine has been made the same for ages.
    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Thanks
    Wait the definition of it is fermented juice, in the time of Jesus it was different. alcohol making is a process which wasn't done back then [i think]
    Lol..this actually made me chuckle.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

------
    Just so stupid visible. Just. so. stupid.

Of course it contained alcohol, and its NOT addictive as the same way drugs are either. So you might as well say you don't know anything about alcohol products at all.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    simply alcohol make ur mind go away and make u do things stupid

here a story about alcohol:

a man waz going to Get hanged,the king decided to give him a chance,

he gave him 3 options:

-kill a man
    -rape ur mother
    -drink alcohol

he chose drink alcohol for sure because there all forbidden thing but the alcohol is the most easy 1 here so he Got drunk then killed a man and raped his mother

this is 1 of 10000 reasons why alcohol is not allowed in islam

[IMG]https://i256.photobucke*****m/albums/hh193/nicsaroca/pointing_down.gif[/IMG]

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast