Thread: Satanic Verses.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Satanic Verses.

It's kind of Funny, how the Qur'an repeats itself, and it took me a while to catch one main aspect of this. First, is how Allah "cancels" out the Satanic teachings that Muhammad was spreading to his followers after Satan tempted Muhammad..and put vanity in his mouth.

Allah also "cancels" out violence against other religions,
    yet Jihad cancels the above out.

and someone said a 6 year old can understand the Qur'ran?

kk.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Satan put "vanity" in his mouth? Nice one, blame satan for his actions.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Well that seems to be a recurring theme with you theists.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    :/ you know, i've been wondering, if satan was really trying to get people to go to hell, wouldn't he just make hell awesome?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Many things came to my mind about this very sentence;

the first is that the plotters who are plotting are enemies of belief in Allah. So we will call them kafir.
    the second is that their plot will be against the Will of Allah on the believers, hence to change the balance of what Allah has ordained.
    their plot, will be going against the Plot of Allah.

Thanks
    I couldn't tell you one way or the other,
    Just saying what it says in the Qur'ran.

Either way..it clearly states this so called "Holy" prophet was tempted by the Devil,
    and he succumbed to these temptations and even went as far as teaching this crap to his followers.
    Last edited by Assalamu alaikum; 12-15-2010 at 01:27 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    :/ you know, i've been wondering, if satan was really trying to get people to go to hell, wouldn't he just make hell awesome?
    Isn't he supposed to be some sick sadist that punishes wrongdoers or something?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post

Isn't he supposed to be some sick sadist that punishes wrongdoers or something?
    No..Satan advocates wrong doing, and if you're making a little quip towards God, not even he punishes wrong doing while you are alive. Your deeds and misdeeds are written in the Book of life and believers will be judged upon what is written therein.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Bawls View Post
    No..Satan advocates wrong doing, and if you're making a little quip towards God, not even he punishes wrong doing while you are alive. Your deeds and misdeeds are written in the Book of life and believers will be judged upon what is written therein.
    So then why would Satan, who encourages wrongdoing then punish wrongdoers? Or doesn't Hell belong to him?

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

So then why would Satan, who encourages wrongdoing then punish wrongdoers? Or doesn't Hell belong to him?
    Satan knows hes going to hell, but he has been let free to roam and test the faith of others, dragging people to hell with him, as he doesn't want to be there alone.

Think of life as the matrix. u have free will, but god has put obstacles in ur way to reach freedom

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by iRateIslam View Post
    Satan knows hes going to hell, but he has been let free to roam and test the faith of others, dragging people to hell with him, as he doesn't want to be there alone.

Think of life as the matrix. u have free will, but god has put obstacles in ur way to reach freedom
    Oh ok, so in a sense he's, ehm, helping God? Or something?

Oh and @matrix: Matrix is the perfect example on which to debate about predetermination, not free will, just so you know

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

Oh ok, so in a sense he's, ehm, helping God? Or something?

Oh and @matrix: Matrix is the perfect example on which to debate about predetermination, not free will, just so you know
    Satan was an angle. who refused to bow to adam because he was made of fire, and adam of soil, and he believed hes greater.

16:49-50 And to Allh prostate all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth, of the live moving creatures and the angels, and they are not proud [i.e. they worship their Lord (Allh) with humility]. They fear their Lord above them, and they do what they are commanded.

2:102 They followed what the devils gave out (falsely) against the power of Solomon: the blasphemers Were, not Solomon, but the devils, teaching men Magic, and such things as came down at babylon to the angels Harut and Marut. But neither of these taught anyone (Such things) without saying: "We are only for trial; so do not blaspheme." They learned from them the means to sow discord between man and wife. But they could not thus harm anyone except by Allah's permission. And they learned what harmed them, not what profited them. And they knew that the buyers of (magic) would have no share in the happiness of the Hereafter. And vile was the price for which they did sell their souls, if they but knew!

This shows angel's can do sin. But there fear and love for Allah stops them to
    As for christians belief is that angels do No sin.

The question is, how did christian satan become against god if he couldn't sin? ...u see, it contradicts it self.

--

Satan didn't bow to Adam, thus was thrown on earth to test man. "he helped god" god [allah] needs no help, but satan is just his creation.

[Islam]
    Satan is Allahs creation and Mans obstacle.

[Christian]
    Satan is God/Allahs creation and Mans obstacle.

[Islam]
    Angels can sin, but Love and fear god too much to, but still have the will to.

[Christian]
    Angels CAN'T SIN.

How did satan become a fallen angel if he could't sin?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Visible, i'm still not getting the part where you put down christian views when you aren't one, and they are always wrong. :/

So satan owns hell though, because god surely wouldn't.

:/

Satan should just make hell culturally relavent to everyone, make it awesome, and then wala, heaven=hell.

Thanks

Where did anyone say Satan punishes wrong doers?
    Not exactly sure where that came from.

Quote Originally Posted by iRateIslam View Post
    This shows angel's can do sin. But there fear and love for Allah stops them to
    As for christians belief is that angels do No sin.

The question is, how did christian satan become against god if he couldn't sin? ...u see, it contradicts it self.

--

Satan didn't bow to Adam, thus was thrown on earth to test man. "he helped god" god [allah] needs no help, but satan is just his creation.

[Islam]
    Satan is Allahs creation and Mans obstacle.

[Christian]
    Satan is God/Allahs creation and Mans obstacle.

[Islam]
    Angels can sin, but Love and fear god too much to, but still have the will to.

[Christian]
    Angels CAN'T SIN.

How did satan become a fallen angel if he could't sin?

First off, you turn everything into this:

Islam is Holier then Christianity.
    Islam is correct, Christianity is wrong.
    Qur'ran has no mistakes (Which btw..I can find literally hundreds..just ask.)

Now onto your little Angel theory which is ridiculous.

Satan was cast from Heaven way before there was any discussion in the Bible/Torah of the virtues of Angels. It is quite possible that Satan was on Earth before the temptation of Eve took place, according to Job 38:1-7 Angels already existed while the Earth was made.

Angels aren't capable of sin? Really?

According to Genesis 6:1-4, 2 Peter 2:4-5 you are incorrect.

Angels who commit sin are punished 1 Peter 3:19-20, 2 Peter 2:4, Jude 6

My friend you are either ignorant or you like many Muslims I have debated,
    are a liar.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Bawls View Post
    Where did anyone say Satan punishes wrong doers?
    Not exactly sure where that came from.

First off, you turn everything into this:

Islam is Holier then Christianity.
    Islam is correct, Christianity is wrong.
    Qur'ran has no mistakes (Which btw..I can find literally hundreds..just ask.)

Now onto your little Angel theory which is ridiculous.

Satan was cast from Heaven way before there was any discussion in the Bible/Torah of the virtues of Angels. It is quite possible that Satan was on Earth before the temptation of Eve took place, according to Job 38:1-7 Angels already existed while the Earth was made.

Angels aren't capable of sin? Really?

According to Genesis 6:1-4, 2 Peter 2:4-5 you are incorrect.

Angels who commit sin are punished 1 Peter 3:19-20, 2 Peter 2:4, Jude 6

My friend you are either ignorant or you like many Muslims I have debated,
    are a liar.
    Just ask? like EMPIRE ill leave u speechless, go ahead bring me all the flaws u can find, and i will correct them in 1 post.

1] ur qouting old testament. seriously WTF is wrong with u christians? do u pick some and throw some? Choose old or new testament, stop jumping from one to the other. Christian = New testament.

2] A freaking christian site agrees angels have no freewill, but when someone tells them "what about satan didn't he go against god?" the christians respond with "well....there is a bit of free will".
    Angels and Sin | Learn The Bible

3] like other Muslims? hmm, If im lieng, the bible is lieng, because i get facts from the bible, and calling me a lier is calling ur bible a lier.

The bible isn't = to the Quran, nor is it a the holy book.

Did u know there was a HUGE gap of about 500+ years sinse the bible was found and when it was rewritten?

The bible was made after jesus death.
    The bible was gone for 500+ years.
    The bible was RE-WRITTEN not accuretly.

Would god give us a book that can be damaged and lossed? making billions go to hell? No.

Allah has made the Quran immortal to being lossed/damaged. a quran in the time of the prophet is still intact.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast