Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by iRateIslam View Post
    Lol u don't know what ur talking about bra, stop running from the truth, i can see it seeping into ur heart.
    -.-

Hey visible, stop being a hypocrite, k?

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

-.-

Hey visible, stop being a hypocrite, k?
    Is it your time of the month?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Is it your time of the month?
    :/ What, you gonna ragequit? Go ahead and say "umadbro" all you want, we all know you aint got shit.

Thanks
    Haha, ur gonna need a laptop so u can read off christian failed sites.

U would destroy, like how i destroyed u, when u tried to pick out flaws in Islam?

Ahh, u fool. Naik said according to the quran Allah sent the torah and the bible?

According to the Bible, thousands of years ago Moses has predicted that the Bible will be corrupted by men ...

"He gave this command to the Levites who carried the ark of the covenant of the LORD: Take this Book of the Law and place it beside the ark of the covenant of the LORD your God. There it will remain as a witness against you. For I know how rebellious and stiff-necked you are. If you have been rebellious against the LORD while I am still alive and with you, how much more will you rebel after I die! Assemble before me all the elders of your tribes and all your officials, so that I can speak these words in their hearing and call heaven and earth to testify against them. For I know that after my death you are sure to become utterly corrupt and to turn from the way I have commanded you. In days to come, disaster will fall upon you because you will do evil in the sight of the LORD and provoke him to anger by what your hands have made."

(Deuteronomy 31:25-29)

---

Allah sending the Bible and Torah:

( al-i Imran 3:3) He hath revealed unto thee (Muhammad) the Scripture with truth, confirming that which was (revealed) before it, even as He revealed the Torah and the Gospel.

And if they had "kept up" the Taurat and the Injeel and that which was revealed to them from their Lord, they would certainly have eaten from above them and from beneath their feet there is a party of them keeping to the moderate course, and (as for) most of them, evil is that which they do (5:66)

--
    Whats the point of letting the bible and torah corrupt?

The point is that life is a test, and we are being tested on this, as Allah loves those who strive[Jihad] for the truth.

005.048 To thee We sent the Scripture in truth, confirming the scripture that came before it, and guarding it in safety: so judge between them by what Allah hath revealed, and follow not their vain desires, diverging from the Truth that hath come to thee. To each among you have we prescribed a law and an open way. If Allah had so willed, He would have made you a single people, but (His plan is) to test you in what He hath given you: so strive as in a race in all virtues. The goal of you all is to Allah; it is He that will show you the truth of the matters in which ye dispute;

Love this, u think u can debate zakir naik, when u fail to debate me. bro shut up.

Where have you destroyed me bro?

Maybe you forgot about the Codex thread where I made you look like a gaping mouthed bafoon.

Btw, learn your own Holy book.

Allah himself said he sent the Torah and Bible.
    I don't know, or care if Naik said it.

You still made no sense whatsoever, and failed to present a logical answer.

Allah is all knowing, all seeing..so you're telling me that he sent his two holy books down knowing they would be corrupted?
    LOL..but I thought Allah wasn't the author of confusion, as he stated this in the Qur'ran as well. This is obviously confusion, so either Your God is dumb or he is a liar. OR..a man addicted to opium wrote the Qur'ran and not God.

I go with the latter of these options.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Oooh ooh, don't forget he raised an army with Islam, thats important too.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Bawls View Post
    Where have you destroyed me bro?

Maybe you forgot about the Codex thread where I made you look like a gaping mouthed bafoon.

Btw, learn your own Holy book.

I don't know, or care if Naik said it.

You still made no sense whatsoever, and failed to present a logical answer.

Allah is all knowing, all seeing..so you're telling me that he sent his two holy books down knowing they would be corrupted?
    LOL..but I thought Allah wasn't the author of confusion, as he stated this in the Qur'ran as well. This is obviously confusion, so either Your God is dumb or he is a liar. OR..a man addicted to opium wrote the Qur'ran and not God.

I go with the latter of these options.
    Codex thread? paste it here bro, the link.

When did i tell u he didn't? i said he did dumbass.

LOL..but I thought Allah wasn't the author of confusion

"For God is not the author of confusion but of peace...."

(1 Corinthians 14:33)

The Quran does not tell us "God is not the author of confusion." FAIL HAHAHA.

Explain to me in ur own words the "trinity". it should be easy as god wouldn't confuse u.
    Get a 5 year old and explain it to her/him. lets see if he/her understands.

Now if God isn't the author of confusion explain to me whats the reason for multi religions?

as he stated this in the Qur'ran as well

Bring me the verse, the next post better have it. Haha

so either Your God is dumb or he is a liar. OR..a man addicted to opium wrote the Qur'ran and not God.

Ahh, i love how u call Allah this, because of the "author of confusion" qoute which is from the bible and NoT the quran thus calling the God of the bible an Idiot ect. [stakhfirallah].

Nice going son. prove ur self wrong as well as embarress urself more.

Thanks
    Codex thread? paste it here bro, the link.

When did i tell u he didn't? i said he did dumbass.

"For God is not the author of confusion but of peace...."

(1 Corinthians 14:33)

The Quran does not tell us "God is not the author of confusion." FAIL HAHAHA.

Explain to me in ur own words the "trinity". it should be easy as god wouldn't confuse u.
    Get a 5 year old and explain it to her/him. lets see if he/her understands.

Now if God isn't the author of confusion explain to me whats the reason for multi religions?

Bring me the verse, the next post better have it. Haha

Ahh, i love how u call Allah this, because of the "author of confusion" qoute which is from the bible and NoT the quran thus calling the God of the bible an Idiot ect. [stakhfirallah].

Nice going son. prove ur self wrong as well as embarress urself more.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/90-islam-v...breakdown.html

Say (O Muslims), 'We believe in God, and what has been revealed to thee, and what was revealed to Abraham, and Ishmael, and Isaac, and Jacob, and the tribes, and what was given to Moses, and Jesus, and the prophets from their Lord,- we will make no distinction between any of them,- and we are unto Him resigned. Q3:84

Yet the Torah and Bible are corrupted.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

Say (O Muslims), 'We believe in God, and what has been revealed to thee, and what was revealed to Abraham, and Ishmael, and Isaac, and Jacob, and the tribes, and what was given to Moses, and Jesus, and the prophets from their Lord,- we will make no distinction between any of them,- and we are unto Him resigned. Q3:84

Yet the Torah and Bible are corrupted.
    Looks to me like we have unfinished business ;D

I remember that, i had exams, passed with shitti colours..ah well, it was just a mock don't matter.

ok back to the point.

Remember the verses in the quran is like "connect the dots" game. u can't know something without reading something else which connects with it.

But to answer u:

We believe in God, and what has been revealed to thee

Was this current bible revealed to Jesus? we will never know what the true bible was as the bible we live with now is just a remembrance and not the actual text it self.

Thanks
    Looks to me like we have unfinished business ;D

I remember that, i had exams, passed with shitti colours..ah well, it was just a mock don't matter.

ok back to the point.

Remember the verses in the quran is like "connect the dots" game. u can't know something without reading something else which connects with it.

But to answer u:

We believe in God, and what has been revealed to thee

Was this current bible revealed to Jesus? we will never know what the true bible was as the bible we live with now is just a remembrance and not the actual text it self.
    Lol whats the unfinished business? You admitted you were wrong.

I actually thought you were gonna be stubborn and not do so.
    So you got some respect for that.
    If you proved me wrong, as in presented irrefutable evidence,
    I would admit to you I was wrong as you have done this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Lol whats the unfinished business? You admitted you were wrong.

I actually thought you were gonna be stubborn and not do so.
    So you got some respect for that.
    If you proved me wrong, as in presented irrefutable evidence,
    I would admit to you I was wrong as you have done this.
    I was wrong about the codex, though it isn't something I specialize at. I'm more of an experienced learner, so i can use what i learned some other time...now all i gotta do is wait for that time to come

Thanks
    I was wrong about the codex, though it isn't something I specialize at. I'm more of an experienced learner, so i can use what i learned some other time...now all i gotta do is wait for that time to come
    I won't lie to you, I study religion diligently man..it's my dream to get my Masters in Theology
    but I am human just like you
    I make mistakes, and it's not beyond the realms of possibility that you can trip me up. I do like debating you though.
    Even though you have a tendency of mixing your own outlook with scriptural meaning, I can tell that you love your God. That you do have a certain level of faith. Many "religious" people lack this..and try to be holier then they actually are.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123