Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

The Qur'ran isn't perfect.

Hi there ladies and gents.

Mr. IrateMuslim thinks the Qur'an is Perfect. Written by God himself.
    I will show you that he is mislead, like millions of others.

My first example will be scientific proof. Irrefutable and not even debatable.

He [i.e. Zul-qarnain] followed, until he reached the setting of the sun. He found it set in a spring of murky water.
    (Surah XVIII ( Kahf) vs. 85-86)

To the early Muslims, this surah gave the divine answer as to why darkness fell when the sun set in the West. They assumed that the sun, like the moon, was the size perceived by the human eye, about the size of a basketball. Darkness came when with a mighty hissing roar it went down under the dark waters of a pond. They boldly and proudly proclaimed that this marvelous answer proved that the Qur'an was indeed the Word of God.

So..the sun sets into a pool of water?
    Interesting. You would think God, the almighty creator would know otherwise.

[5:116] GOD will say, "O Jesus, son of Mary, did you say to the people, `Make me and my mother idols beside GOD?' " He will say, "Be You glorified. I could not utter what was not right. Had I said it, You already would have known it. You know my thoughts, and I do not know Your thoughts. You know all the secrets.

Really? So it's Father, mother, Holy spirit?
    Christians idolize Mary? Nope.

We are first told that Allah came to Muhammad in the form of a man and that Muhammad saw him (Suras 53:2-18, 81:19-24).

Then we are told that it was the "Holy Spirit" who came to Muhammad (Suras 16:102; 26:192-194).

ater on, the Quran says that the angels were the ones who came down to Muhammed (Sura 15:6-8).

The last and most popular version is that it was the angel Gabriel who delivered the Quran to Muhammed (Sura 2:97).

Ok Allah..So which one is it? Who was the Qur'an mail man?
    You? The Holy spirit? Angels? Or Gabriel?

Sura 7:54, 10:3, 11:7, and 25:59 clearly say that God created "the heavens and the earth" in six days. But then there is also the following passage:

Say: Is it that ye deny Him Who created the earth in TWO Days
    And do ye join equals with Him? He is the Lord of (all) the Worlds.

He set on the (earth), mountains standing firm, high above it,
    and bestowed blessings on the earth, and measured therein all things
    to give them nourishment in due proportion, in FOUR Days
    in accordance with (the needs of) those who seek (Sustenance).

Moreover He comprehended in His design the sky,
    and it had been (as) smoke: He said to it and to the earth:
    "Come ye together, willingly or unwillingly."
    They said: "We do come (together), in willing obedience."

So He completed them as seven firmaments in TWO Days,
    and He assigned to each heaven its duty and command.
    And We adorned the lower heaven with lights,
    and (provided it) with guard.
    Such is the Decree of (Him) the Exalted in Might, Full of Knowledge.
    -- Sura 41:9-12 (Yusuf Ali)

altogether these are EIGHT Days.

Hmm 6 days or 8 days of creation Allah?

"Besides Allah you have NO protector nor helper" [ S.2:107, 29:22]

But in Sura 41:31 the angels themselves say:

"We are your protectors in this life and the Hereafter."

Found another boo-boo there Allah.

The Quran says that there is no other judge besides Allah and that he doesn’t allow anyone to share in his decision-making or rule:

Shall I seek other than Allah for judge, when He it is Who hath revealed unto you (this) Scripture, fully explained? Those unto whom We gave the Scripture (aforetime) know that it is revealed from thy Lord in truth. So be not thou (O Muhammad) of the waverers. S. 6:114

But elsewhere in the Quran Muhammad is said to share in Allah’s decisions and judgments:

O ye who believe! Obey Allah, and obey the messenger and those of you who are in authority; and if ye have a dispute concerning any matter, refer it to Allah and the messenger if ye are (in truth) believers in Allah and the Last Day. That is better and more seemly in the end. S. 4:59

I got plenty more Visible baby.
    Open up and say ALLAAAAH
    Last edited by Assalamu alaikum; 12-15-2010 at 01:37 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    I thought they thought the prophet muhammad wrote it :/

Or that an angel told muhammad what to write.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Jussofresh View Post

sounds like joseph smith
    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post

sounds like joseph smith
    Actually sounds like every religion :/

Thanks

Supposedly Muhammad was illiterate.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Thats irrelevant

Thanks
    Thats irrelevant
    Really? Then How would Muhammad write the Qur'ran..?

I'm not saying I believe that, I'm saying what most Muslims believe.

Thanks
    I dearly hope Inshallah you will be set on the right path as ou are clearly misled.

OK for Surah Khaf:

Imam Ibn Kathir states,

"Until, when he reached the setting of the sun" means he followed a certain way till he reached the furthest land he could go from the west. As for reaching the setting of the sun in the sky, it is impossible. What narrators and story tellers say about that he walked for a period of time in earth while the sun was setting behind him is unreal, and most of it is from myths of People of the Book and inventions of their liars.
    "he found it set in a spring of murky water" means he saw the sun according to his vision setting in the ocean and this is the same with everyone ending to the shore seeing as if the sun sets inside it (i.e. the ocean).
    As for : [5:116] GOD will say, "O Jesus, son of Mary, did you say to the people, `Make me and my mother idols beside GOD?' " He will say, "Be You glorified. I could not utter what was not right. Had I said it, You already would have known it. You know my thoughts, and I do not know Your thoughts. You know all the secrets.

This is what will happen on the day of resurrection (doomsday, end of the world)

Simplifiied: Allah will say to Jesus ( Isa) did you tell the people to Worship YOU (Jesus) and Your Mother ( Mary) Besides Allah? Jesus will reply "Glory to Allah I could not utter what was not right( The truth meaning he did not say this to the people) You Allah ( God) know my thoughts, and I do not know Your thoughts. You know all the secrets.

The Rest of the Surah:

[5:117] "I told them only what You commanded me to say, that: `You shall worship GOD, my Lord and your Lord.' I was a witness among them for as long as I lived with them. When You terminated my life on earth, You became the Watcher over them. You witness all things.

[5:118] "If You punish them, they are Your constituents. If You forgive them, You are the Almighty, Most Wise."

[5:119] GOD will proclaim, "This is a day when the truthful will be saved by their truthfulness." They have deserved gardens with flowing streams. They abide therein forever. GOD is pleased with them, and they are pleased with Him. This is the greatest triumph.

[5:120] To GOD belongs the sovereignty of the heavens and the earth, and everything in them, and He is Omnipotent.
    The revelation of the Quran:

A'ishah, the Mother of the Believers, narrated that Al-Harith ibn Hisham asked the Prophet (peace and blessing be upon him): "O Allah's apostle. How is the divine inspiration revealed to you?" The Prophet (peace and blessing be upon him) replied,
    "Sometimes it is "revealed" like the ringing of a bell, this is the hardest of all, and then it passes off after I have grasped what is inspired. Sometimes the Angel comes in the form of a man and talks to me and I grasp whatever he says." (Al-Bukhari)
    6 Days:

Allah begins by stating that the universe and planet Earth took six "days" to create. (7:54) Now it must be remembered that in Arabic the word Youm can mean a day as we know it, or it can mean any stage or period of time. As Allah points out, a day to him can be a thousand years, fifty thousand years or more.

Let us look at Ayat (verses) 41:9-12 "(verse 9) Say: Is it that ye Deny Him (Allah) Who created the earth in two days? And do ye join equals with Him? He is the Lord of (all) the worlds. (verse 10) He set on the (earth) mountains standing firm, high above it, and bestowed blessings on the earth, and measured therein all things to give them nourishment in due proportion, in four days, in accordance with (the needs of) those who seek (sustenance). (verse 11) Moreover, He Comprehended in His design the sky, and it had been (as) smoke: He said to it and to the earth: 'Come ye together, Willingly or unwillingly.' They said: 'We do come (together), in willing obedience.' (verse 12) So He completed them as seven firmaments in two days and He assigned to each heaven its duty and command. And We (Allah) adorned the lower heaven with lights, and (provided it) with guard. Such is the Decree of (Him) The Exalted in Might, Full of Knowledge."

In the above Holy Verses we see that Allah Almighty clearly states that He created the universe in six days. Holy Verses describe the primal creation of our physical earth and the physical heavens around us. If we count the two days mentioned in the four days, mentioned in and the two days mentioned in we get a total of eight days. However, the four days include the two days in , because the processes described in the form of one series. In the one case it is the creation of the formless matter of the earth; and in the other case it is the gradual evolution of the form of the earth, its mountains and seas, and its animal and vegetable life, with the "nourishment in due proportion, (41:10)" proper to each.

------------------------------

"We are your protectors in this life and the Hereafter."

Explanation : We are your protecting friends in the life of the world and in the Hereafter. There ye will have (all) that your souls desire, and there ye will have (all) for which ye pray.

I will add more later I have to go now

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to @osma8 For This Useful Post:

Hassan (12-16-2010),iRateIslam (12-16-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    much more relevant in the debate forum....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by @osma8 View Post
    I dearly hope Inshallah you will be set on the right path as ou are clearly misled.

OK for Surah Khaf:

Imam Ibn Kathir states,

As for : [5:116] GOD will say, "O Jesus, son of Mary, did you say to the people, `Make me and my mother idols beside GOD?' " He will say, "Be You glorified. I could not utter what was not right. Had I said it, You already would have known it. You know my thoughts, and I do not know Your thoughts. You know all the secrets.

This is what will happen on the day of resurrection (doomsday, end of the world)

Jesus never taught to idolize Mary. This was never anywhere in the Bible.
    So why would Allah even say this?

Christians don't idolize Mary..
    obviously she is respected, but idolized no.

I am on the right path btw. As far away from you Jihad lunatics as possible.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Why do people write this all? Everyone believes is something, so don't try o changetheir ways except if they want to. Writing all this was a waste of time, for you and everyone else.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    fuck religion.

simple as that.

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Austin For This Useful Post:

noob555 (12-19-2010),Stoney Franklin (12-16-2010)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Bawls View Post
    Jesus never taught to idolize Mary. This was never anywhere in the Bible.
    So why would Allah even say this?

Christians don't idolize Mary..
    obviously she is respected, but idolized no.

I am on the right path btw. As far away from you Jihad lunatics as possible.
    So you know the EXACT charactaristics of who I am and have met me millions of times to say that im a Jihad Lunatic. FFS

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Diminished View Post
    Why do people write this all? Everyone believes is something, so don't try o changetheir ways except if they want to. Writing all this was a waste of time, for you and everyone else.
    You would have to be in this section for a while to understand why.

Also, this is a debate section. That is what you do here.
    So, you're wasting your time telling me that I'm wasting my time.

Thanks for your concern though.
    I'm deeply touched.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Diminished View Post
    Read a dictionary. Learn what debate means.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast