Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Thanks
    TL;DR
    Ok, religion is all boshit. Believing in god is just a safety net,if he does exist good for you. If he doesn't then too bad. If he does exist and your atheist, you shouldn't go to hell. As long as you have respect for others then you shouldn't be going to hell.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    TL;DR
    Ok, religion is all boshit. Believing in god is just a safety net,if he does exist good for you. If he doesn't then too bad. If he does exist and your atheist, you shouldn't go to hell. As long as you have respect for others then you shouldn't be going to hell.
    lies all lies

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    TL;DR
    Agreed, a big bang happened and created all life on earth its not a miracle, just a coincidence.

Stupid athiests -.-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by piXeKing View Post

1] Hinduism, Looong before christianity, with there god sharing the same story as Jesus, then jesus comes telling us the same thing, this is exactly what your doing with Jesus and Muhammed. ill backfire this so easy.

Christians don't exactly live up to the 10 commandments now do they.

Commandment 2 = You shall not make for yourself an idol.. = the amount of christians who are famous and still don't accept them self as idols to others.

"American idol" much christians enter this competition.

2] Commandment 3 = Do not take the name of the Lord in vain.

Christians catch phrase:

Jesus christ
    oH lord
    For God sake
    ..Much more.

3] Commandment 5 = Honor your father and mother

Don't make me start on the disrespect...

4] Commandment 6 = You shall not commit adultery

The amound of christians that have sex before marriage...MUCH MUCH MUCH more than Muslims.

...See the point is Christians have gone on a different road...they no longer follow the religion to its full. thus there not Christian.

In teachings, theres about 10percent christians that follow these commandments.

--

God never wrote a book...sooo...Quran is flawed.

We don't know how god made the book, Muslims believe God gave the words to gabriel who gave it to Muhammed, a chosen messenger, and he was the only man in the quraish tribe who was born not accepting the idols people worshipped. its like a miracle.

--

Quran is fake?

LAIIIR i got an image of one ..now to make the world believe its not fake.. i have physical proof [this is a joke ]

I'm not trieng to offend christians, im just spitting out what i know about the commandments.
    You make no sense at all. All your claims are just generalisations of the western world, none of which actually pertain towards true Christians. Learn how to debate then come back.

Quote Originally Posted by iRateIslam View Post
    ImPoSSIBLE. as long as nobody has done it, it isn't done.

U don't believe god exists as a christian, smart.

ELah = Allah = The God. u don't believe in god -.0
    How do you know they are the same? Do have anything beyond the Qur'an to back this up?
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

You make no sense at all. All your claims are just generalisations of the western world, none of which actually pertain towards true Christians. Learn how to debate then come back.

How do you know they are the same? Do have anything beyond the Qur'an to back this up?
    Owned

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

1] Hinduism, Looong before christianity, with there god sharing the same story as Jesus, then jesus comes telling us the same thing, this is exactly what your doing with Jesus and Muhammed. ill backfire this so easy.

Christians don't exactly live up to the 10 commandments now do they.

Commandment 2 = You shall not make for yourself an idol.. = the amount of christians who are famous and still don't accept them self as idols to others.

"American idol" much christians enter this competition.

2] Commandment 3 = Do not take the name of the Lord in vain.

Christians catch phrase:

Jesus christ
    oH lord
    For God sake
    ..Much more.

3] Commandment 5 = Honor your father and mother

Don't make me start on the disrespect...

4] Commandment 6 = You shall not commit adultery

The amound of christians that have sex before marriage...MUCH MUCH MUCH more than Muslims.

...See the point is Christians have gone on a different road...they no longer follow the religion to its full. thus there not Christian.

In teachings, theres about 10percent christians that follow these commandments.

--

God never wrote a book...sooo...Quran is flawed.

We don't know how god made the book, Muslims believe God gave the words to gabriel who gave it to Muhammed, a chosen messenger, and he was the only man in the quraish tribe who was born not accepting the idols people worshipped. its like a miracle.

--

Quran is fake?

LAIIIR i got an image of one ..now to make the world believe its not fake.. i have physical proof [this is a joke ]

I'm not trieng to offend christians, im just spitting out what i know about the commandments.
    Don't start with your unwarranted bullshit again...
    Again let me point this out to you.

AGAIN.

You tell us that you love Jesus, that he was a great prophet of Allah.
    Then here you blaspheme him by trying to compare him with the Krishna?
    Man..Tell me this then. Why didn't Allah himself speak about this comparison of the Krishna and Jesus if this is true?

It's not true.

Jesus and Krishna (name)
    many critics say Krishna means Christ, Krishna in Sanskrit actually
    translates as Black (One) as Krishna was believed to have blackish-blue skin. The word Christ literally translates
    as Anointed One. When skeptics, in turn, spell Krishna as Chrishna or Christna, this is a blatant attempt to
    spread more misinformation and reinforce their erroneous theories.

Virgin Birth:
    A virgin birth is never attributed to Krishna as his parents bore seven previous children.
    Furthermore, the virgin birth was not a new concept invented by Christians. The book of Isaiah (written about
    700 B.C.) spoke of a Messiah who would be born of a virgin. This prophecy was in circulation 700 years before
    Jesus and at least 100 years before Krishna. (Isaiah 7:14) Critics claim Krishna was born to the virgin Maia but
    according to Hindu texts, he was the eighth son of Princess Devaki and her husband Vasudeva: "You have
    been born of the divine Devaki and Vasudeva for the protection of Brahma on earth." Mahabharata Bk 12, XLVII

SHEPHERDS, WISEMEN, A STAR, AND A MANGER:
    No mention of shepherds or wisemen appear at Krishna's
    birth. Krishna was born in a prison (not a stable as critics suggest) where his parents bore him in secret. It is
    unlikely such visitors would arrive only to alert Kamsa to Krishna's presence..

THE CRUCIFIXION:
    Though critics claim Krishna was crucified, this is mentioned nowhere within the Hindu texts.
    Instead, we are told exactly how he dies: Krishna is meditating in the woods when he is accidentally shot in the
    foot by a hunter's arrow. Skeptics really try to streeetch this one by claiming the arrow that shot Krishna
    impaled him to a tree, thus crucifying him. Lol..k.

THE RESURRECTION:
    Although critics claim Krishna descended into the grave for three days and appeared to
    many witnesses, no evidence of this exists whatsoever. Instead, the actual account says Krishna immediately
    returns to life and speaks only to the hunter by forgiving him of his actions: "He [the hunter] touched the feet of
    [Krishna]. The high-souled one comforted him and then ascended upwards, filling the entire welkin with
    splendour... [Krishna] reached his own inconceivable region." Mahabharata, Book 16, 4

Think I am lying? Prove me wrong then.
    I will actually pay you real cash via paypal if you can prove me wrong.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 12-19-2010 at 01:20 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

Make no sense? haha, im talking about the majority fool, not the fucking western world. There has never been A christian that has not said "jesus christ" in vain.

Because none follow the commandments.

--

Anthing other than the quran to back it up?

Its like telling me, bring proof other than proof...

U dumbass, i bring proof but u tell me "no i want different proof".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Make no sense? haha, im talking about the majority fool, not the fucking western world. There has never been A christian that has not said "jesus christ" in vain.

--

Hey, lets make really vague general statements saying all christians are evil.

Oh, and then say the proof that the quran isn't fake is that the quran says so, genius, i know.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Don't start with your unwarranted bullshit again...
    Again let me point this out to you.

AGAIN.

You tell us that you love Jesus, that he was a great prophet of Allah.
    Then here you blaspheme him by trying to compare him with the Krishna?
    Man..Tell me this then. Why didn't Allah himself speak about this comparison of the Krishna and Jesus if this is true?

It's not true.

Jesus and Krishna (name)
    many critics say Krishna means Christ, Krishna in Sanskrit actually
    translates as Black (One) as Krishna was believed to have blackish-blue skin. The word Christ literally translates
    as Anointed One. When skeptics, in turn, spell Krishna as Chrishna or Christna, this is a blatant attempt to
    spread more misinformation and reinforce their erroneous theories.

Virgin Birth:
    A virgin birth is never attributed to Krishna as his parents bore seven previous children.
    Furthermore, the virgin birth was not a new concept invented by Christians. The book of Isaiah (written about
    700 B.C.) spoke of a Messiah who would be born of a virgin. This prophecy was in circulation 700 years before
    Jesus and at least 100 years before Krishna. (Isaiah 7:14) Critics claim Krishna was born to the virgin Maia but
    according to Hindu texts, he was the eighth son of Princess Devaki and her husband Vasudeva: "You have
    been born of the divine Devaki and Vasudeva for the protection of Brahma on earth." Mahabharata Bk 12, XLVII

SHEPHERDS, WISEMEN, A STAR, AND A MANGER:
    No mention of shepherds or wisemen appear at Krishna's
    birth. Krishna was born in a prison (not a stable as critics suggest) where his parents bore him in secret. It is
    unlikely such visitors would arrive only to alert Kamsa to Krishna's presence..

THE CRUCIFIXION:
    Though critics claim Krishna was crucified, this is mentioned nowhere within the Hindu texts.
    Instead, we are told exactly how he dies: Krishna is meditating in the woods when he is accidentally shot in the
    foot by a hunter's arrow. Skeptics really try to streeetch this one by claiming the arrow that shot Krishna
    impaled him to a tree, thus crucifying him. Lol..k.

THE RESURRECTION:
    Although critics claim Krishna descended into the grave for three days and appeared to
    many witnesses, no evidence of this exists whatsoever. Instead, the actual account says Krishna immediately
    returns to life and speaks only to the hunter by forgiving him of his actions: "He [the hunter] touched the feet of
    [Krishna]. The high-souled one comforted him and then ascended upwards, filling the entire welkin with
    splendour... [Krishna] reached his own inconceivable region." Mahabharata, Book 16, 4

Think I am lying? Prove me wrong then.
    I will actually pay you real cash via paypal if you can prove me wrong.
    kk will do, in the mean time i need some shut eye

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

--

Well first of all the Western World is a majority now isn't it. You do not know every single person who "claims" to be Christian let alone know they have used the Lord's name in vain. You can't even begin to claim that none of them have followed the commandments.

And saying a book is your proof is like me saying Harry Potter is proof that wizards exist and that Voldemort is a real person and we must bind together to seek out the remaining horcruxes and put an end to him. It is nothing more than a book. A book is not proof. You can make all the claims you want, you can rehearse all the parables you like, it doesn't make it any more true. So if you cannot find any evidence, archaelogical or written (as long as it isn't biased [not written from a Islamic nor Christian pov]) than you cannot claim that you are worshipping the same god.

I worship the flying spaghetti monster. I wrote a book saying he is the same as God and Allah, which in itself is a direct quote from Gabriel himself whom descended upon the Earth and spoke those words whilst I was bathing. Do you believe me?
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

Well first of all the Western World is a majority now isn't it. You do not know every single person who "claims" to be Christian let alone know they have used the Lord's name in vain. You can't even begin to claim that none of them have followed the commandments.

And saying a book is your proof is like me saying Harry Potter is proof that wizards exist and that Voldemort is a real person and we must bind together to seek out the remaining horcruxes and put an end to him. It is nothing more than a book. A book is not proof. You can make all the claims you want, you can rehearse all the parables you like, it doesn't make it any more true. So if you cannot find any evidence, archaelogical or written (as long as it isn't biased [not written from a Islamic nor Christian pov]) than you cannot claim that you are worshipping the same god.

I worship the flying spaghetti monster. I wrote a book saying he is the same as God and Allah, which in itself is a direct quote from Gabriel himself whom descended upon the Earth and spoke those words whilst I was bathing. Do you believe me?
    This mini wall of text is full of of the worst examples im just gonna go ahead and ask: when is harry potter part 2 coming out?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

This mini wall of text is full of of the worst examples im just gonna go ahead and ask: when is harry potter part 2 coming out?
    Rage quit more bro.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Rage quit more bro.
    Ur some sort of cunt, i won't even bother raging at. Read what i said, Read what he said.

Can u read? do u call ur mother to read for u all the time like u call her to whipe u up in the toilet? sick fool.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Ur some sort of cunt, i won't even bother raging at. Read what i said, Read what he said.

Can u read? do u call ur mother to read for u all the time like u call her to whipe u up in the toilet? sick fool.
    You replied saying "I just got beat by doc".

And now your ragequitting.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

You replied saying "I just got beat by doc".

And now your ragequitting.
    Haha, i love how me winning debates, end up making u put words in ma mouth its fun watching u fail harder and harder all the time. hehehehe

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast