Thanks

how to code hacks

i was wondering if anyone could make a toutarial how to code and make hacks cause i wanna learn how to code simple chams and stuff for cf and ca could anyone teach me?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    I see conflicting words stuck beside each other: "simple chams". Chams are NOT simple, not close.

Before you can code any type of hack at all, I strongly suggest you read a C++ tutorial at cplusplus.com. You will end up having a much better and stronger grasp of C++ basics than most of the people releasing "hacks" (note the quotes) at MPGH, and as a result, will have more potential and you won't produce rubbish, inefficient code. ^^

Just putting that out there. And for those who can code already, I'm referring to examples such as a nested switch > if > if > switch statement where a simple if...elseid is required, or using if...elseid and repeating so much code when it just isn't necessary. And because this is C++ (native) and not an interpreted / Microsoft .NET language, the compiler won't optimize that! (which is good for advanced developers)

PS. after you read the FIRST chapter of the tutorial, STOP. that's all you'll need. And if you need more help, feel free to ask me. I'm always ready and eager to help those who want to learn and not beg for code; those who put some effort before asking for help.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to freedompeace For This Useful Post:

Stevenom (12-16-2010)