Thanks

Universal aimbot 1.2

Short introduction: This little program will help you get headshots. All it does is take a lot of screenshots of windows (which happens to be cs:s covering the screen), a little image analysis, then moves the mouse for you in cs:s.

Release date: December 14, 2010 (1.2)

VAC status: By the way it operates it is 100% VAC proof without a doubt. It doesn't modify the game in any way. All it does is take screenshots of your desktop and moves your mouse.

Requirements: There are 2 requirements that should be met before you run this program.

1. You will need colored skin CT models or colored T models and the models can be any color. Material wallhacks such as freakvision v3 do this. Material wallhacks are vac proof as well, but a server can set sv_pure to 1 or 2 and force you to see regular models. A lot of servers have sv_pure set to 0. There are many css material wallhacks out there, such as this one.

2. .NET framework 3.5 is required. You should have it already through windows update.

Stuff you should know:

* The aimbot does not move the mouse until you are in the game
    * Don't want this aimbot to target corpses? type cl_ragdoll_physics_enable 0 in console
    * To install just models for freakvision, you'll need to go to this directory, if it doesn't exist then create folders until it is made. C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\(your user name here)\counter-strike source\cstrike\materials\models\player then copy the contents inside freakvisionv3\materials\models\player to that directory above
    * You should tweak aimbot sensitivity, css mouse sensitivity, and acceleration to get this aimbot to aim better
    * If the aimbot wobbles too much, then lower mouse sensitivity or aimbot sensitivity
    * The aimbot is still hardcoded to scan 100 pixel by 100 pixel in the middle of the screen
    * The default aimbot settings were made using css mouse sensitivity of 3 and no css acceleration
    * In maps such as cs_office and cs_assault, you should set the aimbot to look for the absolute color since there is ghosting which messes your aim. So for terrorist you would set it to 255 to 255 red, 0 to 0 green, and 0 to 0 blue.
    * The aimbot does not work with raw mouse input in CSS
    * This aimbot works for any first person shooter as long as you have colored models to target
    * You can turn the aimbot on/off by holding down the middle mouse button and hearing a beep
    * The aimbot will make beeps for 40 seconds if you press the "this aimbot sucks" button, however due to a bug the aimbot freezes for 40 secs as well.

Virus total on universal aimbot 1.2

www.virscan.org scan for universal aimbot 1.2

Picture of Universal aimbot 1.2

Picture of a red T model in cs_office T spawn, you'll need to see an enemy a pure color such as this in order to get the aimbot to work.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NeSuckS For This Useful Post:

bernardo57PT (08-15-2012),eli9919 (08-11-2012),Gemini22 (03-05-2013),prince350 (10-01-2012),VTizzle (08-16-2011)

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    scanned it, seems clean, just wondering, when you click here for help, and then click this aimbot sucks it crashes... why?

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    scanned it, seems clean, just wondering, when you click here for help, and then click this aimbot sucks it crashes... why?

Code:

<DllImport("KERNEL32.DLL", EntryPoint:="Beep", SetLastError:=True, _
    CharSet:=CharSet.Unicode, ExactSpelling:=True, _
    CallingConvention:=CallingConvention.StdCall)> _
       Public Shared Function _
       aBeep(ByVal dwFreq As Integer, ByVal dwDuration As Integer) _
         As Boolean

End Function

Private Sub Button9_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button9.Click
            Dim i As Integer
            Form3.Label1.Text = "I'll uninstall for you, hey what are those sounds coming out of your computer??  >:)" '& vbCrLf & _
            Form3.Visible = 1
            Randomize()
            For i = 0 To 1000
                aBeep((Rnd() * 10000) Mod 10000, 20)
            Next
        End Sub
    Basically because the application is single threaded and it can't do anything else until the i = 1000, just putting Application.DoEvents() should fix the problem. I even disclosed this at the "Stuff you should know" that the program freezes for 40 seconds and plays beeps for 40 secs in my 1st post. The aimbot doesn't actually crash, windows might think it did because the form doesn't respond, but it will unfreeze after 40 secs.

I forgot to mention (it's mentioned in the aimbot help) that windows 7 64bit users might need to run css in windowed mode at a resolution SMALLER than the desktop resolution for the aimbot to work.
    Last edited by NeSuckS; 12-17-2010 at 10:13 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to NeSuckS For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Liz (12-17-2010)

Thanks
    Uhm, i downloaded Universal aimbot and FREAKVISION v2 and it only works when i create my own server, when i play another, it has purple and black skins and doesnt work lol

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Klumzy View Post
    Uhm, i downloaded Universal aimbot and FREAKVISION v2 and it only works when i create my own server, when i play another, it has purple and black skins and doesnt work lol
    Keep trying another server, the server you played on most likely had sv_pure 1 and sv_consistency on. It might be because sv_consistency is enabled on the server which disallows unlitgeneric textures. The skins stay pure red/blue regardless of the lighting around the map, maybe if the unlitgeneric is changed to vertexlitgeneric, it might fix it. I don't know yet. So, for example, you can open the \materials\models\player\t_phoenix.vmt with notepad and change "UnlitGeneric" to "vertexlitgeneric". When a skin is "vertexlitgeneric", it will be effected by the lighting on the map instead of being a pure red/blue color. Then after you do that, the terrorist phoenix models shouldn't be purple/black checkboard and reddish in color instead.

Another solution that's easy for most ppl is to just delete the CT models but leave the T wallhacked so the CT look normal while all the T look purple. I'm working on a motion aimbot that will know if an enemy comes on the screen by having algorithms and checking to see whether or not something moves on part of the frame instead of all the colors on the frame changing, this would work without material wallhacks and on a ton of games. I'm working on it right now and it's gonna be a while until it's out.

Thanks
    oh well it works great in single player :P but i saw someone else in a wcs mod that had it too and when i tried universal aimbot on that server didin't work D:

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Well very thorough. nice job.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Klumzy View Post
    oh well it works great in single player :P but i saw someone else in a wcs mod that had it too and when i tried universal aimbot on that server didin't work D:
    In WCS mod, some players got cloak on so you may need to set a wider range of colors for the aimbot to target players who are hardly visible. The aimbot works on almost ANY shooter with colored models, whether online or offline.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Selfmade?

Nice bro.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    it turns on and off the whole time.... why?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Good job, keep up the good work!
    [IMG]https://i1171.photobucke*****m/albums/r543/Ferzato/separator.png[/IMG]

Former Middleman
    07-07-2011 - 09-13-2011

[IMG]https://i1171.photobucke*****m/albums/r543/Ferzato/separator.png[/IMG]

MSN: mpgh.flash@msn.com

“I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that.”
    - Eminem

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Horrorkid1234 View Post
    it turns on and off the whole time.... why?
    LOL, I just fixed it right now with 1.21. The problem is with my prog not coded to work with windows 7 since I didn't test on any windows 7 comp, I didn't see the error until now.

The best solution is to download 1.21.

The problem happens because the aimbot will go on or off if the left mouse button is clicked, not the middle one. Since the aimbot autofire clicks the left mouse button, the aimbot will keep going on/off. So I guess you could get away with it for now by binding the right mouse button to attack in CSS and disabling autofire, then DL 1.21.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to NeSuckS For This Useful Post:

Horrorkid1234 (12-19-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Hack crash when i start it.

Win 7 64 Bit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    try to use it in 32 bit.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to SharkyJauce For This Useful Post: