Thanks

Selling 6 AQW account Very Cheap. Paypal only

Hello guys, I've been uhh playing AQW for a while now. Here are some characters that im selling. $20 per account, the very first one im selling will be $35 because its been upgraded and has been in beta ever since. And i have starsword. If you would like to buy an account. Then you are in the right section of the forum. Now, this is only paypal only offer. And this is a very good deal. Hope you enjoy. And happy buying!

$35.00
    AQWorlds: Character Detail

$20.00 All the characters here have 1 mil. Which means you can basically buy anything you want, EVERYTHING you want.

And again. All these characters features the rare and powerful Balrog Blade AND Beta Berserker! this armor is one of the most fearsome armor ever. Not only its rare, but only the players who were in the Beta of the beginning of AQW can own this armor and weapon. This is one of the rarest and the hottest armor around! get yours!. And its one of the rarest item that will never be released again. If you have any questions. Feel free to pm me, if you want to buy it. Happy bidding and Merry Christmas ^^

Daniel

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Only one acc has beta berserker. Fifth one down. Fourth one down is regular account. The others say character not found.