Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

Exclamation Christmas special: Jesus die? or not?

Do not bullshit me about "old testament" or "new testament" do u take some and ignore some? if its the word of God then accept it. nuff said.

Did jesus die? or not? the bible contradicts.

The crucifixion in the NT is symbolic

Hebrews 5:7-8
    7 During the days of Jesus' life on earth, he offered up prayers and petitions with loud cries and tears to the one who could save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverent submission.
    8 Although he was a son, he learned obedience from what he suffered

Luke 4:10-12
    10 For the Scriptures say, ‘He will order his angels to protect and guard you.
    11 And they will hold you up with their hands so you won’t even hurt your foot on a stone.’”
    12 Jesus responded, “The Scriptures also say, ‘You must not test the Lord your God.’”

---God ordered his angels to bring Isa up.

Matthew 4:5-10
    5 Then the devil took him to the holy city, Jerusalem, to the highest point of the Temple,
    6 and said, “If you are the Son of God, jump off! For the Scriptures say, ‘He will order his angels to protect you. And they will hold you up with their hands so you won’t even hurt your foot on a stone.’”
    7 Jesus responded, “The Scriptures also say, ‘You must not test the Lord your God.’”
    8 Next the devil took him to the peak of a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory.
    9 “I will give it all to you,” he said, “if you will kneel down and worship me.”
    10 “Get out of here, Satan,” Jesus told him. “For the Scriptures say, ‘You must worship the Lord your God and serve only him.’”

Psalm 91
    1 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. [a]

2 I will say [b] of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust."

3 Surely he will save you from the fowler's snare and from the deadly pestilence.

4 He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.

5 You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day,

6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday.

7 A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.

8 You will only observe with your eyes and see the punishment of the wicked.

9 If you make the Most High your dwelling— even the LORD, who is my refuge-

10 then no harm will befall you, no disaster will come near your tent.

11 For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways;

12 they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone. (If Jesus died on the cross and got buried, then his feet would've struck the ground and the stones on it from bringing him down, throwing him on the floor and burying him).

13 You will tread upon the lion and the cobra; you will trample the great lion and the serpent.

14 "Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.

15 He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.

Isaiah 52:13
    See, my servant will act wisely[a];
    he will be raised and lifted up and highly exalted.
    [No way would these verses be valid if Christ got crucified.]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Death" in Isaiah 53:9 is proven to be symbolic using the Hebrew Lexicon and several English translations, and it never meant a literal death.
    And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither [was any] deceit in his mouth.

Psalm 30:1
    I will exalt you, O LORD, for you lifted me out of the depths and did not let my enemies gloat over me.

(From the NIV Bible, Psalm 34:19-20)"
    "A righteous man may have many troubles, but the LORD delivers him from them all; he protects all his bones, not one of them will be broken.
    ----------------------------------------------------------

Was Jesus a hypocrite?

"And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly. But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be HEARD FOR THEIR MUCH SPEAKING. Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him. (From the KJV Bible, Matthew 6:5-8)"
    "Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed....(From the NIV Bible, Matthew 16:39)"

"So he left them and went away once more and prayed the third time, saying the same thing. (From the NIV Bible, Matthew 26:44)"

"One of those days Jesus went out to a mountainside to pray, and spent the night praying to God. (From the NIV Bible, Luke 6:12)"

Jesus repetitively prayed.

-------------------------------------------------

How the bible is Corrupted:

Isaiah 53:8
    He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.

English translation falsely states "he will be cut off from the land of the living".

Hebrew word says "He will be thrown in jail."

-

I purposely didn't post all the contradictions. don't want to hurt feelings.

-Do NoT change the subject. If done, the debate goes to me

-Do Not qoute this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Ok lets just fuck up the argumental parts then.

1. He died before his feet touched the ground. And that part is symbolic anyway but not even towards Jesus. Its saying if you believe in God you shall fear nothing. :/ idiot.
    2. Exalted means popularity, dumbass.
    3. That really didn't show any hypocricy.
    4. Thats not even corruption, and has nothing to do with Jesus, GJ going off topic.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Ok lets just fuck up the argumental parts then.

1. He died before his feet touched the ground. And that part is symbolic anyway but not even towards Jesus. Its saying if you believe in God you shall fear nothing. :/ idiot.
    2. Exalted means popularity, dumbass.
    3. That really didn't show any hypocricy.
    4. Thats not even corruption, and has nothing to do with Jesus, GJ going off topic.
    1] "its saying" typical fool, proven wrong so now u twist the verse?

2] EXALT in the Bible Encyclopedia - ISBE (Bible History Online)
    you crazy dumbass.

3] Jesus prayed a lot. and its forbidden to do it a lot. and jesus is god? or connected to god?

4] i made the topic u dumbass, and i seperated it from the rest. and its not corruption that its changed.

Mission Accomplished. i have succeeded in brain fucking you so bad u have to twist shit to get thing going ur own way

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    1. Its not twisting the verse dipshit. The verse literally has nothing to do with Jesus.
    "7 A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you." Context motherfucka.
    2. Exalted means popularity, respect, honor. It does't literally mean to be lifted up.
    3. Jesus prayed a lot? THATS hypocritical? Wow, your just shooting in the dark aren't you?
    4. That in no way is corruption. The translation through time will always provide different words because its written in a different language.

You couldn't put up a argument if you tried, come back when you learn what context is, moron.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    1. Its not twisting the verse dipshit. The verse literally has nothing to do with Jesus.
    "7 A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you." Context motherfucka.
    2. Exalted means popularity, respect, honor. It does't literally mean to be lifted up.
    3. Jesus prayed a lot? THATS hypocritical? Wow, your just shooting in the dark aren't you?
    4. That in no way is corruption. The translation through time will always provide different words because its written in a different language.

You couldn't put up a argument if you tried, come back when you learn what context is, moron.
    1] Hebrews 5:7-8
    7 During the days of Jesus' life on earth, he offered up prayers and petitions with loud cries and tears to the one who could save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverent submission.
    8 Although he was a son, he learned obedience from what he suffered

I'm dipshit? can't u read? dumbass.

2] Though the bible is talking about lifted up, ur just bringing modern day references which weren't there years back, and in hebrew this verse says "lifted/rised".

3] again twisting ma words, i should rip ur tongue out.

Christian view [jesus = god] trinity.

God/jesus tells us not to pray alot but jesus prayed alot.

4] How the fuck is:

English translation falsely states "he will be cut off from the land of the living".

Hebrew word says "He will be thrown in jail."

This even the same translation? u fucking queer, READ. not even close. the freaking christians scholars changed it to make christians think Jesus died. but there hiding the truth.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    1. Psalm 91, dumbass. Read your own post.
    2. Exalted is old-world idiot. It literally means to be honored.
    3. Jesus said don't pray in public to make yourself look good. The verses you quoted had him in private places praying. Nice job on failing context AGAIN.
    4. Honestly, I don't give a fuck, its from the OT hence not relative to the topic of Jesus at all. Blame the Translation company, no one really cares.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    1. Psalm 91, dumbass. Read your own post.
    2. Exalted is old-world idiot. It literally means to be honored.
    3. Jesus said don't pray in public to make yourself look good. The verses you quoted had him in private places praying. Nice job on failing context AGAIN.
    4. Honestly, I don't give a fuck, its from the OT hence not relative to the topic of Jesus at all. Blame the Translation company, no one really cares.
    1]
    Its saying if you believe in God you shall fear nothing
    Ur using this:
    5 You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day,
    Did u notice the other 10 FUCKING verses???

10 then no harm will befall you, no disaster will come near your tent.
    /Isa had the Jews come to crusify him.

11 For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways;
    /Angels came to lift Isa upto Allah

12 they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone. (If Jesus died on the cross and got buried, then his feet would've struck the ground and the stones on it from bringing him down, throwing him on the floor and burying him).
    /Explains how he was lifted

2]Exalted in the bible:
    Philippians 2:9
    Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name,
    3]
    Jesus said don't pray in public to make yourself look good. The verses you quoted had him in private places praying. Nice job on failing context AGAIN.
    DUMBASS he also tells us not to do repetitive praying:

"And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly. But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be HEARD FOR THEIR MUCH SPEAKING. Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him. (From the KJV Bible, Matthew 6:5-8)"

4] Hehe Umadb0cuzipr0v3eduzwr0ng?

Honestly, I don't give a fuck, its from the OT hence not relative to the topic of Jesus at all. Blame the Translation company, no one really cares.
    Apart from the poor people still believing Jesus died because of the corrupted translations.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Oh lord..

where do I begin with this..
    First off I want to start with you quoting Psalm 91.

Do you even know what the book of Psalms are?
    They are songs and prayers.
    This particular Psalm you quoted has no known author.
    It was written by an Anonymous follower of God.
    The fact that you found relevance with Jesus in this passage tells me you do not know much about scripture. It is also OT.

Let us move on to Mathew where Satan tempts Christ.
    What exactly were you trying to prove here?
    God the father created Jesus, perhaps before he even made the Angels..
    Of course he's going to pray to him..whats your point?
    Are you going to re-hatch the good ole' redundant trinity argument again?
    Grasp the concept first. "I and the Father are one"

Moving on.
    Isaiah 52:13

Learn metaphors.

Yeshua will be highly exalted for his sacrifice..

Let us move on to chapter 53 where the prophet Isaiah continues on.

"Who has believed our message
    and to whom has the arm of the LORD been revealed?
    2) He grew up before him like a tender shoot,
    and like a root out of dry ground.
    He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him,
    nothing in his appearance that we should desire him.
    3) He was despised and rejected by mankind,
    a man of suffering, and familiar with pain.
    Like one from whom people hide their faces
    he was despised, and we held him in low esteem.

4) Surely he took up our pain
    and bore our suffering,
    yet we considered him punished by God,
    stricken by him, and afflicted.
    5 ) But he was pierced for our transgressions,
    he was crushed for our iniquities;
    the punishment that brought us peace was on him,
    and by his wounds we are healed.
    6 We all, like sheep, have gone astray,
    each of us has turned to our own way;
    and the LORD has laid on him
    the iniquity of us all.

7 He was oppressed and afflicted,
    yet he did not open his mouth;
    he was led like a lamb to the slaughter,
    and as a sheep before its shearers is silent,
    so he did not open his mouth.
    8 By oppression[a] and judgment he was taken away.
    Yet who of his generation protested?
    For he was cut off from the land of the living;
    for the transgression of my people he was punished.[b]
    9 He was assigned a grave with the wicked,
    and with the rich in his death,
    though he had done no violence,
    nor was any deceit in his mouth.

I'd say Isaiah was pretty much right on with this prophecy.
    (OT, with great chronological value. )

Continuing..

Matthew 6 5-8

This was directed towards people trying to hard to be holy to impress those around them.
    Jesus actually was Sinless, he was Holy, and when he prayed he didn't care if there was an audience around him, or if he was alone.
    The most important audience is the Father who you prayed to.
    Was Jesus a Hypocrite?
    Absolutely not. He was referring to the Holier than thou people that prayed only for attention. This is the Son of God. I think he's more then entitled to pray where he likes, because he isn't doing it to impress.

Next...
    Isaiah 53:8

He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.

According to pretty much every translation I read,
    this is not literal imprisonment.
    It is a metaphor for oppression.

and no..read the whole damn verse man..
    The Greek/English versions say the same thing...
    cut from the land of the living...I'm not sure what the hell you're reading..

Anyway..that all you got?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    1. Other 10 verses have the same general message. These do not even relate to Jesus whatsoever, if you relate these to Jesus its kinda pointless since they weren't meant to be. Even more so since you just say they are lying.
    2."Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name" Did god LITERALLY lift him? Because the highest place does not exist in terms of metrical height, and name above all names? Sounds like HONOR.
    3. Oh gee, Jesus prayed. You do know that each gospel is a different view of the same story right? He could only pray once and you would think he prayed 4 times.

4. The "corrupted translations" are in the OT as far as you've proven. And as far as i know, Jesus didn't die in the OT.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    jesus was a jew.

stop arguing over a jew.

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    I know i said i was gonna get shut eye but ma eyes are shutting them self now..

Please nobody post under this comment, so i can wake up and post quickly. thxs.

Ethereal, im looking forward to this debate, but im off to bed now. good night and bless u.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    eth probably won't have much to say, you've already been proven wrong, although to anyone with the ability to read,

its pretty obvious you had no idea what you were talking about in the first place.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by piXeKing View Post
    I know i said i was gonna get shut eye but ma eyes are shutting them self now..

Please nobody post under this comment, so i can wake up and post quickly. thxs.

Ethereal, im looking forward to this debate, but im off to bed now. good night and bless u.
    Night man God Bless.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Night, Lucifer bless.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    eth probably won't have much to say, you've already been proven wrong, although to anyone with the ability to read,

its pretty obvious you had no idea what you were talking about in the first place.
    we have 4 people of his kind in the debate fort,nothing new.

Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Night, Lucifer bless.

rofl!
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast