Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I think I would go into the 2011 newcomers category for this right? Since I've only joined a few weeks before New Years. Anyways, I hope to become an active member in these sections until 2012.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Theere should be more competitions you know what I mean like laotw and shit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I think that Drawing + Paintings should not include graffiti and/or computer or Photoshop art.. but rather actual Paint and pencil kind of work..?
    With the thread tags, that will be taken care of, even with only on sub-forum.

Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post

and also ask liz.
    The right people need to be in charge...

Quote Originally Posted by Zen View Post
    i agree, the leagues should be brought back (if they arent still around, i havent seen em) and it shouldnt just be sig of the week, it should be an overall art comp picked from the winners of each section i guess.
    I don't want an LP of mine going up against someone's rap, it's retarded and makes no sense.

Also, would it not be beneficial to have two mods like the old days?
    Assuming we're going to grow a good bit, we'll need more than one person running this place.
    And I mean someone from the team or a retired member, not a GM or admin saying "I can help in my spare time".
    We had the EnergyK/Doc team, and the Doc/Flash team and it worked well.

Thanks
    I think this is a great idea, however I think you should separate music/lit from graphic design simply because its not graphic design. Unless you were to change the general forum to something more broad I don't think music would fit.

As for the two mod idea that Ryan suggested, it would work as long as both members were active. It's worked before, but when I was a mod for this section before the gfx team went inactive due to people making their own sites and so on. The team now is pretty dedicated though so I don't see any problems arising.

And @ scrcrw- I'm not the leader of this section. Just think of me as a part of the team with the power to clean the forum. I wasn't here for a long time and things have definitely changed and I in no way want to change anything. I am for change but I am not going to lead change or become some sort of dictator making all the decisions.
    [IMG]https://i238.photobucke*****m/albums/ff303/colby1666/Signatures/DayDream-1.png[/IMG]
    x x x x x x

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post
    I think this is a great idea, however I think you should separate music/lit from graphic design simply because its not graphic design. Unless you were to change the general forum to something more broad I don't think music would fit.

As for the two mod idea that Ryan suggested, it would work as long as both members were active. It's worked before, but when I was a mod for this section before the gfx team went inactive due to people making their own sites and so on. The team now is pretty dedicated though so I don't see any problems arising.

And @ scrcrw- I'm not the leader of this section. Just think of me as a part of the team with the power to clean the forum. I wasn't here for a long time and things have definitely changed and I in no way want to change anything. I am for change but I am not going to lead change or become some sort of dictator making all the decisions.
    Either music and/or lit gets its own forum like before, or its own tag in this section. I don't want more sub-forums just for a few members to get their fix. But yes, you and I should moderate this section, but I would like to take charge of this change along with support from any member who supports my ideas. This change will not accomplish anything without the backing of you, the graphics team, and anyone who sees benefit from the Graphics Section.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    Well it would work with it being the way you said it but then you might lose some people. Like if I'm looking to post some music i just wrote or w.e. I'm not gonna go to Graphic Design.

I think we should bring back jr gfx, even though that turned into a mess. It just gives people the feeling that they're involved and perhaps they'll stay and others will try to work towards it.
    [IMG]https://i238.photobucke*****m/albums/ff303/colby1666/Signatures/DayDream-1.png[/IMG]
    x x x x x x

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    we dont need jrs, they dont do anything
    what we need is some new blood and activity
    tbh i did more when i was on the team than you do as the minion
    when it was just shayne and i with ryan as jr it was the bomb
    we actually did stuff

[IMG]https://i930.photobucke*****m/albums/ad149/MattPreston/God-of-the-ex.png[/IMG]

Shifty sexy shit

[IMG]https://i152.photobucke*****m/albums/s198/blackbliss11/scrcrwgift.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrcrw View Post
    we dont need jrs, they dont do anything
    what we need is some new blood and activity
    tbh i did more when i was on the team than you do as the minion
    when it was just shayne and i with ryan as jr it was the bomb
    we actually did stuff
    Lol Jr's were retarded.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I think that Drawing + Paintings should not include graffiti and/or computer or Photoshop art.. but rather actual Paint and pencil kind of work..?
    if you nix graff the painting section, then we deserve our own spot. plus it is painting, we use spray paint just because we dont use fucking brushes doesnt mean we arent painters.

and i meant that there Painting VS Photo manip. VS etc. not hand done art vs lyrical art. -.-
    [IMG]https://i15.photobucke*****m/albums/a359/FISHFROMLC2/ZenSig2.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Art section is almost dead, we need to step it up.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post

Lol Jr's were retarded.
    Back then that's how we were able to keep atleast about 15 active members in the section that we could rely on to give accurate and good feedback.
    x x x x x x

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vocal View Post
    Art section is almost dead, we need to step it up.
    we need to advertise this section in the others section /boh

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    a lot of sections are dying, except the computer hacks, and this new URL wont help the situation either
    [IMG]https://i15.photobucke*****m/albums/a359/FISHFROMLC2/ZenSig2.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Zen View Post
    a lot of sections are dying, except the computer hacks, and this new URL wont help the situation either
    This domain is only temporary for the time between now and when Dave sues 1&1's asses.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post

Back then that's how we were able to keep atleast about 15 active members in the section that we could rely on to give accurate and good feedback.
    We need people first.
    Just saying.
    Jr's got stupid when I was the only one and I was practically on the team without the name color and tag.

Thanks
    Well still though, a lot of people back then were working hard to get on the team. It worked out good for a while and then there were just some other things that needed tending to and the jr gfx team just kinda died out.
    x x x x x x

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast