Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Where to go now . . . ?

Hi everybody!

I have been learning a lot of C++, yesterday i coded a Snake game and did a lot of another "Programs". . .But i want to start hacking, especially do some Trainers, but i'm completely lost. I don't know where to start. I'm here to ask the masters for advices. . What should i read to learn a bit more about trainers?
    Thanks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    On how to access to memory, pointers etc.

And then start looking at some WinAPI's to access process memory:
    WriteProcessMemory Function (Windows)
    ReadProcessMemory Function (Windows)
    Light travels faster than sound. That's why most people seem bright until you hear them speak.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sc0rch View Post
    Hi everybody!

I have been learning a lot of C++, yesterday i coded a Snake game and did a lot of another "Programs". . .But i want to start hacking, especially do some Trainers, but i'm completely lost. I don't know where to start. I'm here to ask the masters for advices. . What should i read to learn a bit more about trainers?
    Thanks.
    You have no idea how much I appreciate this post. It has proper grammar, spelling and it's not done in a fucking translator by someone who has no idea what they are talking about.

Anyway, if you would like to get started, the best method of hacking is dll injection (at least the one I like the most) because with dll injection you can write directly to addresses. So use a program like Artmoney or Cheat Engine to find values like health or ammo, and then you will get something like say 13e5a2b, that's your address. So in your dll you would create a pointer out of it like this:
    Code:
    DWORD *address = (DWORD*)0x13e5a2b;
    //It's a DWORD pointer and the 0x means it's a hex value.
    This willl immediately be recognized as an address and when you inject this dll into the game you can change the values of the address just by simply doing
    Code:
    *address = 10;
    //This will change whatever value the address is to 10
    And from there you can create trainers, you can use GetAsyncKeyState to check for keypresses to activate/deactivate hacks and so on.

I hope I helped, I really do appreciate your post. You actually understand what we like here, and what we are willing to do to help.

~lilneo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Yea sure.. .dll injection is better, but if the guy just finished the basics, i don't think that introducing him to anything else then WinAPI's without .dll injection will be easier to understand.
    (And he should really understand how to play around with an Address first)

I don't really advice it like that... anyway.. good luck
    Light travels faster than sound. That's why most people seem bright until you hear them speak.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    @lilneo

Thank you so much for your answer! It helped me a LOT with my research on Google. I found dozens of good sites/tutorials that approach DLL injection and to be honest and i didn't find it that hard, we only can't give up
    About my English xD. I feel honored haha, seriously. I'm not an english speaker, if you visit my profile, there it say that i'm from Portugal and actually i am. But i'm learning English in the school(11 grade) for some reason :S.