Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

Slap in yo face atheists !!!

One of the most powerful and amazing documentary I've ever seen.
    Atheism = Bullshit = Debunked

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Wtf? 1 hour, im too lazy to watch it
    [IMG]https://i1171.photobucke*****m/albums/r543/Ferzato/separator.png[/IMG]

Former Middleman
    07-07-2011 - 09-13-2011

[IMG]https://i1171.photobucke*****m/albums/r543/Ferzato/separator.png[/IMG]

MSN: mpgh.flash@msn.com

“I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that.”
    - Eminem

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    I see no scientific proof of God. Would you please point it out?

"Many people assume that there is no proof of God because how can you prove the non-physical?"

He even admits to there being no proof and to being a complete retard. Please, don't make me hate on you for such retarded threads.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alen For This Useful Post:

CaT- (12-26-2010),Chairman Mao (12-23-2010)

Thanks
    you're extremely dumb for posting this.

give me proof other than the stupid ass bible(s) (religious texture) that god is real.

explain the universe. go ahead

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    This isn't proof.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    I see no scientific proof of God. Would you please point it out?

"Many people assume that there is no proof of God because how can you prove the non-physical?"

He even admits to there being no proof and to being a complete retard. Please, don't make me hate on you for such retarded threads.
    That video mainly pointed out how flawed the theories of evolution are and how blind people really are to believe in them. You saw them debunking Darwin's theories right ? They debunked stupid theories like Big Bang and all other that lye in the same category. So, if all these theories are false then ultimately Universe had a beginning. The universe has a Creator. Universe didn't came into existence from nothing. It has an Intelligent Creator. You have nothing to prove that universe came into existence from nothing.

Second, why are you so concerned about God's look and appearance ? Why don't you accept your Creator ? He can be in any shape. Spiritual or physical. No one really knows. If He had himself revealed, there won't be any point of creating this world. This world is created for testing us. So, here blind faith wins. Actually, I won't call it blind faith. I can feel my Creator spiritually.

He even admits to there being no proof and to being a complete retard.
    What are you talking about ?

+ Dude, I don't really care if anyone on this planet hates me. You know I like you but I don't get why you getting rude with me :/

Quote Originally Posted by Hemp View Post
    you're extremely dumb for posting this.

give me proof other than the stupid ass bible(s) (religious texture) that god is real.

explain the universe. go ahead
    Advise: Watch the video first.

Quote Originally Posted by Chairman Mao View Post
    This isn't proof.
    Then you better disprove this.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hassan For This Useful Post:

Para DICE (01-08-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
    [COLOR="Black"]

[Quote]

Where did Big Bang radiation come from? Fossils up to MYA/BYA? Couldn't the holy books be changed without anyone noticing? Believe a book?

I more like to believe proof rather believe books. Books can be edited at any time while proof takes better technology to even add to it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Where did Big Bang radiation come from? Fossils up to MYA/BYA? Couldn't the holy books be changed without anyone noticing? Believe a book?
    Did you just used Big Bang ? /FP

I more like to believe proof rather believe books. Books can be edited at any time while proof takes better technology to even add to it.
    Holy Qur'an is not changed and can't be changed. So, yes I believe the Holy Book.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    [quote=Chairman Mao;3244342]

Since the first time the Quran was sent down it has been memorized.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Para DICE For This Useful Post:

Hassan (01-08-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    [quote=Para DICE;3287289]

Since the first time the Quran was sent down it has been memorized.
    The Quran is the copy of the Torah, which is first religion book created (tied or slightly ahead of Hinduism).

The Quran actually wasn't memorized, pieces of the Quran were lost. I remember someone bringing a video up about it.

The Quran was only memorized because only a certain person could do it, but a war changed it as Islamic soldiers were being killed and so to save the Islamic Quran, they put it on a book. Because of this, some of the chapters are missing and/or replaced by newly created one.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    You are talking about disproving atheism which also fails (yes, go check some real studies about evolution). And, if you would check what he says, you should take notice of him saying "Many people assume that there is no proof of God because how can you prove the non-physical?".

He practically admits to there being no proof of God.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post

That video mainly pointed out how flawed the theories of evolution are and how blind people really are to believe in them. You saw them debunking Darwin's theories right ? They debunked stupid theories like Big Bang and all other that lye in the same category. So, if all these theories are false then ultimately Universe had a beginning. The universe has a Creator. Universe didn't came into existence from nothing. It has an Intelligent Creator. You have nothing to prove that universe came into existence from nothing.

Second, why are you so concerned about God's look and appearance ? Why don't you accept your Creator ? He can be in any shape. Spiritual or physical. No one really knows. If He had himself revealed, there won't be any point of creating this world. This world is created for testing us. So, here blind faith wins. Actually, I won't call it blind faith. I can feel my Creator spiritually.

What are you talking about ?

+ Dude, I don't really care if anyone on this planet hates me. You know I like you but I don't get why you getting rude with me :/

Advise: Watch the video first.

Look if the universe did come from nothing then it coulda always been there the same way you argue gods always been there
    boshit video is boshit

Thanks
    im pretty sure if the bible was changed many people would notice and God ftw

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Lee Strobel is a 'tard; I've read his shitty little book.

Last edited by Paroxysm; 12-23-2010 at 09:21 AM.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    You are talking about disproving atheism which also fails (yes, go check some real studies about evolution). And, if you would check what he says, you should take notice of him saying "Many people assume that there is no proof of God because how can you prove the non-physical?".

He practically admits to there being no proof of God.
    1: Evolution theories = Bull fucking shit ! You heard them say: "Evolution theories can't stand in 21st Century Biological Information !!". If you have some real evolution theory, that actually makes some sense, please let me know.

2: Let me re-quote my self:
    Why are you so concerned about God's look and appearance ? Why don't you accept your Creator ? He can be in any shape. Spiritual or physical. No one really knows. If He had himself revealed, there won't be any point of creating this world. This world is created for testing us.
    Again, that video mainly falsified the bullshit theories atheism gets support from.

Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post

Lee Strobel is a 'tard; I've read his shitty little book.

Sorry Sir, but you just made yourself look even more stupid !!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast