Thread: Why Islam ?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Why Islam ?

Im wondering why its called "Islam vs western world" you do know that israel is largely populated by muslims but what you dont know is that a majority of the people are also christians but the media will never tell u that. As they want you to think that evrytime something bad happens its the muslims fault. As they already portray them as bad people but if you actualy had a few muslim friends in your life(like me) you'll realise their like normal people. The ones on TV are a rare and foolish minority.

Just hoped i could spread some light on you people at home....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sirmuj28 For This Useful Post:

Nizar Mix (08-22-2008)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by sirmuj28 View Post
    Im wondering why its called "Islam vs western world" you do know that israel is largely populated by muslims but what you dont know is that a majority of the people are also christians but the media will never tell u that. As they want you to think that evrytime something bad happens its the muslims fault. As they already portray them as bad people but if you actualy had a few muslim friends in your life(like me) you'll realise their like normal people. The ones on TV are a rare and foolish minority.

Just hoped i could spread some light on you people at home....
    You do realize this is a hacking forum, not everything here is going to be politically correct. Most of the people here are not like you. Yes, we do have our own opinions.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks

Yep...Most Christians hates us because they know that their prophet is God's son.But they must know our prophet is last prophet in the world. And our holy book is not changing. You can hate Muslim ppl but don't forget church was stealing in 15th century(i guess 15th century or 14th ?). I have got christian friends and they don't hate us. But your friend and your president kill Muslims every day. You don't scared of God, if u scared you couldn't kill.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by IIDracula View Post
    Yep...Most Christians hates us because they know that their prophet is God's son.But they must know our prophet is last prophet in the world. And our holy book is not changing. You can hate Muslim ppl but don't forget church was stealing in 15th century(i guess 15th century or 14th ?). I have got christian friends and they don't hate us. But your friend and your president kill Muslims every day. You don't scared of God, if u scared you couldn't kill.
    Well, my god doesn't kill people, I'm not afraid of him, and I shouldn't be afraid of him. You automatically assume I'm American, that I kill Muslims every day, and that I'm Christian. That shows that you have no real argument, your only taking in and reflecting what your told.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    You do realize what Bush and Co. are doing is a modern crusade? We aren't reflecting the thoughts of the media, we are just pointing out that it's mainly a religious war, more or less. I suppose a more appropriate title would be Middle East vs Western Nations, or Islam vs Christianity.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    I think an appropriate title could be "Worldy Affairs" as stuff like this doesnt always involve religion but worldy issues do come up often.

Thanks
    Look friend i just told it to who killed ppl every day and who keep going to to not muslims at all ppl God creatures it and only can god take soomebody's life but you can't.

Thanks

Lightbulb

that isnt exactly true because ... its not christians in Israel its Zionists who arnt neccessarily jewish if you ask any proper fully beleiving Jew, though they do claim to be jews most rabbis reject them from being jewish......

Thanks
    ya those goddam jews

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sirmuj28 View Post
    that isnt exactly true because ... its not christians in Israel its Zionists who arnt neccessarily jewish if you ask any proper fully beleiving Jew, though they do claim to be jews most rabbis reject them from being jewish......
    You sir, fail at life. Israel isn't just the Zionist denomination of Judaism. They are also only rejected by ORTHODOX rabbis because their beliefs clash.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Look friend i just told it to who killed ppl every day and who keep going to to not muslims at all ppl God creatures it and only can god take soomebody's life but you can't.
    Yes I can, others do it every day.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
    ya those goddam jews
    ace honestly i take that in offence.... you should just be careful with what you say...

Thanks
    Jeremy I'm wondering do you like Muslims??Of course you hate us don't ya?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Jeremy I'm wondering do you like Muslims??Of course you hate us don't ya?
    No I don't. I'm not a prejudice person, but I hate you.

Quote Originally Posted by oneirish View Post
    ace honestly i take that in offence.... you should just be careful with what you say...
    No ones gives a shit, you don't have to tell the whole forum when your offended.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by oneirish View Post
    Or i could not, because you can't take a joke and that's not my fault.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast