Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by a75643 View Post
    michael jackson is a white ****** rofl
    You mean a wigger.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Jussofresh View Post
    Lol, you need to do a little research before you make statements such as these. Inequality in America is at an all time high. Inequality is directly linked to racism. I wouldn't expect someone who does not experience the problem to understand that there is a problem.

I highly agree with this statement. and im white. I would never expect blacks to understand that sometimes they are the other side of this intense world racism. but if this is gonna go into a debate or flame im asking it be closed.

Concentrate on the video. staying ontopic pl0xx.

Thanks
    Lol, you need to do a little research before you make statements such as these. Inequality in America is at an all time high. Inequality is directly linked to racism. I wouldn't expect someone who does not experience the problem to understand that there is a problem.
    there is still inequality, I never said that racism wasnt real. but blacks are not the only ones that suffer from it in society. Even white people get it here in this country too so trying to say that only black people get hated due to skin would be moot.

but as a whole, racism still exists as largely as it does because people refuse to just accept one another. I say ****** around my black friends all the time, and beaner around my mexican friends, (including my ex gf's mom who hated me btw) and I can take any white racist joke as well. That is why racism is less of a problem for me, because I refuse to hold on to it.

But then you have people like oprah who start campaigns to get people to stop saying ******, at the same time creating the illusion that people dont need to say it, when actually you have black people saying it all the time in music, and around yourselves as well.

Also: I am not racist at all, I just want to have an intelligent discussion.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Heartview For This Useful Post:

Stoney Franklin (12-28-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney Franklin View Post
    unfortunately the inequality is no longer about race or religion anymore
    it has developed an aristocracy and anyone arguing that racism is what caused it is an idiot
    because the fact of the matter is there are more white people and more jews then there are black people in poverty percentage and actual numbers wise
    if you think its not true go spend some time in your local inner city

and anyone in poverty being racist is also an idiot cuz poor people need to group together in order to fight the machine we call a government

we're all idiots
    Lol, so basically you're saying race plays no role at all, its all class? Lol
    Just go

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    there is still inequality, I never said that racism wasnt real. but blacks are not the only ones that suffer from it in society. Even white people get it here in this country too so trying to say that only black people get hated due to skin would be moot.

but as a whole, racism still exists as largely as it does because people refuse to just accept one another. I say ****** around my black friends all the time, and beaner around my mexican friends, (including my ex gf's mom who hated me btw) and I can take any white racist joke as well. That is why racism is less of a problem for me, because I refuse to hold on to it.

But then you have people like oprah who start campaigns to get people to stop saying ******, at the same time creating the illusion that people dont need to say it, when actually you have black people saying it all the time in music, and around yourselves as well.

Your not right at all .... if they wanna say it let them. but thats like us giving a crying child a candy and telling them not to eat it when in reality us whites made the word in the first place.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Just go
    im saying in todays society no

yes it helped formed the system we used today

but the rich are just as quick to fuck over a white person as a black

its only the poor and the middle class who squabble over stupid things like skin color
    and the poor and the middle class have no say in the changes and development of this nation

so yes race doesn't play a role in the important part of society
    the only part it plays at all is to breed racism with stereotypical actions done by both sides of the fascistic clusterfuck
    You can quote me on this..when it comes to juggalos we're.....

More than a charm n a chain we're like a crackpipe

GOT SHIT TO SAY ABOUT THE JUGGALO FAMILY LISTEN TO THIS ONE SONG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n2kY...eature=related

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

The race that has been most discriminated against in this country is bound to talk about it the most. I never said black people are the only ones that experience racism. Tell me how white people suffer from inequality based on race, because id sure as hell be interested in hearing that argument. Your problem is the fact that you're only linking racism to the word "******", racism is a superiority complex, feeling as though you are superior because of the color of your skin(subconsciously or consciously). It really does not matter what you say around your friends. I'm speaking about institutionalized racism that is in place to keep some people up and some people down.

I want you to watch this aswell, I think you'd like it.

Thanks
    Just go
    It has nothing to do with class. It has to do with the fact that the majority of black people that feel that racism is still hindering them in society, are in fact the only ones that are "racist" They are holding on to racism and refuse to believe that society no longer holds race as a judge for a person.

there are still a lot of racist white people, and they are obviously in correct in doing so, but hardly any of them have any say in what it is you are going to do with your life.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin King
    Your not right at all .... if they wanna say it let them. but thats like us giving a crying child a candy and telling them not to eat it when in reality us whites made the word in the first place.
    Slavery has almost nothing to do with racism anymore. Even the majority of racist white people could care less about putting blacks back into slavery.

In fact, the majority of slave drivers had nothing against black people. They just viewed them as lowley tribesman who were good at working the fields. It was not until they started going to school and trying to become better people than just tribesman, that racism set in.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    im saying in todays society no

yes it helped formed the system we used today

but the rich are just as quick to fuck over a white person as a black

its only the poor and the middle class who squabble over stupid things like skin color
    and the poor and the middle class have no say in the changes and development of this nation

so yes race doesn't play a role in the important part of society
    the only part it plays at all is to breed racism with stereotypical actions done by both sides of the fascistic clusterfuck
    "race does not play a role in the IMPORTANT part of society"

Case closed^ goodbye

Slavery has almost nothing to do with racism anymore. Even the majority of racist white people could care less about putting blacks back into slavery.

In fact, the majority of slave drivers had nothing against black people. They just viewed them as lowley tribesman who were good at working the fields. It was not until they started going to school and trying to become better people than just tribesman, that racism set in.
    where are you getting your info from
    You're making NO sense lol
    Last edited by Obama; 12-28-2010 at 07:49 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Case closed^ goodbye
    your completely missing the points being made on both sides and taking things outta context to fit your views and opinions
    and thats all racism is
    a fuckin opinion
    it doesn't really affect anyone financially or socially standing(unless your boss just happens to be a backwoods redneck)

if racism was as alive as you thought it was there would be no way obama would be president
    racism may exist in the deep south(as it always will naturally)
    but in the large portion of american society
    race doesn't mean anything

my adopted sister is black n we've had longgggg conversations about this she even admits that black people tend to be more racist than white
    because most white people really don't care if your white black jewish or purple
    white people tend to focus on the principles of a person

Thanks

Case closed^ goodbye
    I dont want to come of as trying to be superior or anything, but that is the problem. Like stoney said, anybody in a position of power is going to fuck over white people just as fast as mexicans or blacks.

Racism is still present, yes, but on the scale that the majority of people who think its still a major part, no. Its just something that has become taboo to talk about, and anybody that does is just a white supremest.

The town I grew up and live in now, is more populated with blacks and mexicans than white. Yet the only shred of racism in the whole place is in the projects, where there is only black people living in a poor environment. The same goes for the mexicans and their project as well.

Society as a whole has moved on from racism, and as soon as blacks or mexicans or jews stop trying to get everyone to think that racism is still a huge part, then the real racist people will die off quickly, and racism will become non existent.

I think me and stoney are saying the same thing: Racism only exists as large as it does because the targets of the racism, wont move on.
    Last edited by Heartview; 12-28-2010 at 07:55 AM.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    your completely missing the points being made on both sides and taking things outta context to fit your views and opinions
    and thats all racism is
    a fuckin opinion
    it doesn't really affect anyone financially or socially standing(unless your boss just happens to be a backwoods redneck)

if racism was as alive as you thought it was there would be no way obama would be president
    racism may exist in the deep south(as it always will naturally)
    but in the large portion of american society
    race doesn't mean anything

my adopted sister is black n we've had longgggg conversations about this she even admits that black people tend to be more racist than white
    because most white people really don't care if your white black jewish or purple
    white people tend to focus on the principles of a person
    Lol, no comment, I have a feeling you're trolling me. Noone can be this ignorant

I dont want to come of as trying to be superior or anything, but that is the problem. Like stoney said, anybody in a position of power is going to fuck over white people just as fast as mexicans or blacks.

Racism is still present, yes, but on the scale that the majority of people who think its still a major part, no. Its just something that has become taboo to talk about, and anybody that does is just a white supremest.

The town I grew up and live in now, is more populated with blacks and mexicans than white. Yet the only shred of racism in the whole place is in the projects, where there is only black people living in a poor environment. The same goes for the mexicans and their project as well.

Society as a whole has moved on from racism, and as soon as blacks or mexicans or jews stop trying to get everyone to think that racism is still a huge part, then the real racist people will die off quickly, and racism will become non existent.

I think me and stoney are saying the same thing: Racism only exists as large as it does because the targets of the racism, wont move on.
    I get what you're saying but I disagree. Its easy to tell someone to move on when you're not the one who has to deal with the problem.
    Last edited by Obama; 12-28-2010 at 08:05 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Lol, no comment, I have a feeling you're trolling me. Noone can be this ignorant
    its your who are being ignorant

im serious
    white people don't sit around all day n talk about how much we hate ******s
    well at least noone i've met

half of my friends are black
    the other half are mexican

so maybe im different
    but i'm 100% serious n honest
    i grew up around black people and was a constant target of racism growin up as the only white kid in the projects of portland
    it was hard but i don't hold anything against anyone because i know that there are plenty of people on both sides who thinks its wrong to hate another person for skin color

expand your horizons man
    we're all equal in the eyes of karma

Thanks
    Like I said. Me and stoney are trying to move the same point across. Black people hold on to racism and refuse to move on. White people dont care about racism except for a select few. And all you have to do is ignore them.

If you honestly think that you cant get a promotion, or a job simply because you are black, is exactly what were talking about.

But if you have a history of robbery or drugs, then no you cant get a job. But that goes for blacks, whites, mexicans, Japanese, Chinese, and anybody else. You will stand on your merits, not your skin color.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    The race that has been most discriminated against in this country is bound to talk about it the most. I never said black people are the only ones that experience racism. Tell me how white people suffer from inequality based on race, because id sure as hell be interested in hearing that argument. Your problem is the fact that you're only linking racism to the word "******", racism is a superiority complex, feeling as though you are superior because of the color of your skin(subconsciously or consciously). It really does not matter what you say around your friends. I'm speaking about institutionalized racism that is in place to keep some people up and some people down.

I want you to watch this aswell, I think you'd like it.
    YouTube - TIM WISE - USE OF THE N-WORD
    That guy is as right as any other black person that talks about racism. but hes white.

It has nothing to do with class. It has to do with the fact that the majority of black people that feel that racism is still hindering them in society, are in fact the only ones that are "racist" They are holding on to racism and refuse to believe that society no longer holds race as a judge for a person.

there are still a lot of racist white people, and they are obviously in correct in doing so, but hardly any of them have any say in what it is you are going to do with your life.

When the fuck did i say anything about slavery? What i was saying is we whites start the word "******" and then we suddenly tell blacks and other people its wrong to use it after we gave it to them...?
    Last edited by Kev; 12-28-2010 at 08:13 AM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast