Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by toobanooba View Post
    yes but!, if you have a look at the other pistols in the iw_11 they have the same size image/picture of the layout of the pistol as the one i just found..ill just try it tomoz spawn the gun with the /give command and see what happens..but i doubt it..i doubt it for MP...most likely a SP file. well intended to be used in SP
    All the pistols ive opened in iw_11 have been normal sized. (I did only open the colt though so meh) But it was 6 this morning when I was picking around for it, so I saw a small specular file, for what looked to be an older version of the M1911. You could try it to make sure though.

Quote Originally Posted by Acinonyx View Post
    derpderp youre the king!

PS: can you make me one for the ak74_u also? ty XD

Edit: srry, but its kinda strange, all my mods are stopped working! i use House's Texture Installer, yesterday it worked fine, now its not working at all! any help pls
    derp for president!

You want an AKS-74 with the leopard print right? If so Ill whip one up. As for them not installing, try verifying your game files, and then putting them back in the IWD. Setting it to read only shouldnt help though. But it should work unless VAC now automatically checks for game cache integrity, and downloads them as you change them o_O

Quote Originally Posted by Demented420 View Post
    Can someone make a gold camo? But make the first camo you unlock be gold, I cant remember the first camo you unlock but i know you unlock a good 10 of them once you hit the right level. Thanks.
    Its not possible to turn other camos into gold. At least not a very attractive one that is. Gold camo relies on its specular mapping and environmental reflections to give it its shine. None of the other camos have the specular or enviromental maps for it, meaning that the best I could do would be a pale yellow, thats only shine came from the gun itself.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heartview For This Useful Post:

Leaf (01-13-2011),Skyline. (01-14-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    All the pistols ive opened in iw_11 have been normal sized. (I did only open the colt though so meh) But it was 6 this morning when I was picking around for it, so I saw a small specular file, for what looked to be an older version of the M1911. You could try it to make sure though.

derp for president!

You want an AKS-74 with the leopard print right? If so Ill whip one up. As for them not installing, try verifying your game files, and then putting them back in the IWD. Setting it to read only shouldnt help though. But it should work unless VAC now automatically checks for game cache integrity, and downloads them as you change them o_O

Its not possible to turn other camos into gold. At least not a very attractive one that is. Gold camo relies on its specular mapping and environmental reflections to give it its shine. None of the other camos have the specular or enviromental maps for it, meaning that the best I could do would be a pale yellow, thats only shine came from the gun itself.

Hey, yh still want leopard for ak74 and it works now! NICE CAMO! I LUV IT! DERP FOR PRESIDENT! thanks to scmogc0 i now how it works now:

- all the files u want to install + iw11.iwd = read only UNCHECKED
    - then run house's texture installer (x64 mode not working)
    - all the files u want to install + iw11.iwd = read only CHECKED

PS: cant you copy the gold cam, to another camo ??? (not for me, for demented)
    Ex-

Previous Names: Leaf, Acinonyx, Fawkes.

Thanks
    Hey, yh still want leopard for ak74 and it works now! NICE CAMO! I LUV IT! DERP FOR PRESIDENT! thanks to scmogc0 i now how it works now:

- all the files u want to install + iw11.iwd = read only UNCHECKED
    - then run house's texture installer (x64 mode not working)
    - all the files u want to install + iw11.iwd = read only CHECKED

PS: cant you copy the gold cam, to another camo ??? (not for me, for demented)
    That seems like a lot of work for 1 file. I install all mine manually anyways, but the installer (for me) would be used better if you install more than like 10 files at once. And if I read right, the installer doesnt install them into the IWD's but rather, makes its own?

And I cant transfer the camo because the aforementioned specular and env files. Gold has 3 files for it: A flat color file, a goldish specular file (for its gold color and a little shine) and a light env file (to give it that annoying reflectivity) All other camos only have the color file, meaning, like I said, that the best that could happen is a pale gold or yellow camo, that would shine no more than the gun itself can. That is, if the guns base camo doesnt over-ride the shine.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    That seems like a lot of work for 1 file. I install all mine manually anyways, but the installer (for me) would be used better if you install more than like 10 files at once. And if I read right, the installer doesnt install them into the IWD's but rather, makes its own?

And I cant transfer the camo because the aforementioned specular and env files. Gold has 3 files for it: A flat color file, a goldish specular file (for its gold color and a little shine) and a light env file (to give it that annoying reflectivity) All other camos only have the color file, meaning, like I said, that the best that could happen is a pale gold or yellow camo, that would shine no more than the gun itself can. That is, if the guns base camo doesnt over-ride the shine.
    kay, well i dont get it now
    = an camo for Ballistic knife possible?
    Ex-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Cant you get banned for texture modding etc?

Need help with CALL OF DUTY RELATED or anything just private message me and im willing to help ^____^ Have a nice day!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelpIsWanted View Post
    so i have a camp next month, and i am 12, now all boys in my class have a large dick with hari and i dont have that. who can help me please?
    i see in films people can grow hair and grow dicks.

i know its weird question, but i need !

Thanks
    kay, well i dont get it now
    = an camo for Ballistic knife possible?
    When I find the file for the file, I can. toobs might know where it is though.

And as of now you cant get banned for texture modding. But with VAC3 it seems like they will be checking for md5 as well as CRC. Weather or not that means ban idk. I play on cracked, so I dont have to worry about it, so I am going to keep doing requests until we know for certain that its bannable.

EDIT:
    Heres your Leopard AKS

Leopard AKS-74u
    Screen 1
    Screen 2

Scans----
    Virustotal 0/43
    Jotti 0/19
    Last edited by Heartview; 01-13-2011 at 04:04 PM.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Heartview For This Useful Post:

Leaf (01-15-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by L3G3ND_KILL3R View Post
    Cant you get banned for texture modding etc?
    As of now..... no.
    Donate:
    BTC: 1GEny3y5tsYfw8E8A45upK6PKVAEcUDNv9

Handy Tools/Hacks:
    Extreme Injector v3.7.3
    A powerful and advanced injector in a simple GUI.
    Can scramble DLLs on injection making them harder to detect and even make detected hacks work again!

Minion Since: 13th January 2011
    Moderator Since: 6th May 2011
    Global Moderator Since: 29th April 2012
    Super User/Unknown Since: 23rd July 2013
    'Game Hacking' Team Since: 30th July 2013

--My Art--
    [Roxas - Pixel Art, WIP]
    [Natsu - Drawn]
    [Natsu - Coloured]

All drawings are coloured using Photoshop.

--Gifts--
    [Kyle]

10. The Following User Says Thank You to master131 For This Useful Post:

Skyline. (01-14-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    When I find the file for the file, I can. toobs might know where it is though.

And as of now you cant get banned for texture modding. But with VAC3 it seems like they will be checking for md5 as well as CRC. Weather or not that means ban idk. I play on cracked, so I dont have to worry about it, so I am going to keep doing requests until we know for certain that its bannable.

EDIT:
    Heres your Leopard AKS

Leopard AKS-74u
    Screen 1
    Screen 2

Scans----
    Virustotal 0/43
    Jotti 0/19

Omg ty!

srry for a lot of requests but: is editing a muzzle flash hard?
    Ex-

Thanks
    Omg ty!

I really dont think its a texture file. You need to disable fx in order to disable the flash.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    Omg ty!

I really dont think its a texture file. You need to disable fx in order to disable the flash.
    well we were all able to change the colour of the muzzle flash..so...maybe you can hide it by making it a darker colour...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Skyline. For This Useful Post:

alexzor (01-14-2011)

Thanks
    well we were all able to change the colour of the muzzle flash..so...maybe you can hide it by making it a darker colour...
    Through a texture file? You mind telling me what it is? I actually want to see if its possible. I remember being able to edit tracers, but never the flash.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    Through a texture file? You mind telling me what it is? I actually want to see if its possible. I remember being able to edit tracers, but never the flash.
    sorry i forgot to mention "mw2" in that quote/comment. lol..

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Skyline. For This Useful Post:

alexzor (01-14-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    srry, but i don't need to HIDE it, just an question, i would like it more like FIRE!
    Ex-

Thanks
    srry, but i don't need to HIDE it, just an question, i would like it more like FIRE!
    so brighter or like as if flames are being produces but not flames itself

Thanks
    I have a request, but it may be more of a question. There was once a texture pack that had Communist-aligned teams as bright red, and the other as bright blue, weapons and equipment were yellow, and there were sometimes purple effects as well (like that vest for scavenger). I can't seem to find it now, but I had been using it for several months before.

Anyone know of where this is or could someone make it? I'd greatly appreciate the help. Thank you.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast