Page 22 of 47 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    I dont know somebody has asked this before, but i want to know this:
    When you use wallhack most people have red boxes around them but some people have yellow boxes around them?
    Somebody told me the guys with the yellow boxes are hackers who are using the same program?
    Is this true?
    Hey guys,
    it would be nice to support me just by playing this awesome game called League of Legends
    and making your account on this
    link:
    https://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?r...d13f6627796546
    Its just awesoome if you play this game
    You will see its very fun to play.
    Play the tutorial first if u are a newbie ^^
    It will help you.

THUMBS UP IF YOU DO IT!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Loudness_ View Post
    When you use wallhack most people have red boxes around them but some people have yellow boxes around them?
    Somebody told me the guys with the yellow boxes are hackers who are using the same program?
    Is this true?
    In MW2 I believe the yellow boxes were for people that had cold blooded. A little extra feature that helps hide that your hacking I guess.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Loudness_ View Post
    Is this true?
    Lol. No not at all. That would be a funny feature but impossible one.

Indeed in MW2 yellow was cold-blodded perk, it's broken in BlackOps...

Thanks
    i see every one saying UNDETECTED VIA PYTHON
    but actually there is no other way to run it ,right? even .bat file runs python through cmd and then it comes to work

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by amd_74 View Post
    i see every one saying UNDETECTED VIA PYTHON
    but actually there is no other way to run it ,right? even .bat file runs python through cmd and then it comes to work
    Well you can compile python code into standalone .exe launcher (py2exe) which was used in mw2 version, but because it got detected, it got removed.
    CoD: Black ops External ESP by sph4ck VAC status 1.5.2011: DETECTED!

Need help with External ESP by sph4ck?. Add me on steam (napoleonxxx08) and i try my best. Please press "Thanks" If i helped you

Thanks
    This doesn't work for me..
    the bat runs fine and doesn't give any errors..I start black ops and everything is fine. Running windowed of course, and none of the hacks work.

Windows 7 Aero theme, I'm not sure what else I can think to troubleshoot about my issue.
    Last edited by evilalex; 01-15-2011 at 04:07 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by evilalex View Post
    This doesn't work for me..
    the bat runs fine and doesn't give any errors..I start black ops and everything is fine. Running windowed of course, and none of the hacks work.

Windows 7 Aero theme, I'm not sure what else I can think to troubleshoot about my issue.
    Running it as administrator?

and yes, check for aero-theme

+

you've installed python?

Quote Originally Posted by MiF View Post
    This. I used it in MW2 and BO, and only got banned from MW2 because i stupidly started liberation with MW2

Slaytanic is pretty right. If they would came up solution like that (Scanning HDD, making python.exe on blacklist) they would lost customers. Scanning HDD = Against law (unless there is a rule that valve/VAC can scan your computer, but there isnt) Making python.exe blacklist = Many false-positives
    They will never be granted permission to scan hdd... because scanning in private property will never be allowed.
    and you are right about the python.. that would mean too many false bans.

I think the problem lies at the game creators...

If its possible to read of the memory, where the other players are.. that means that there is something that always sends where they are... if they were smart enough to take that setting away... but i guess they will never learn
    Last edited by Brii; 01-15-2011 at 04:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    Also, assasinate3d your IQ is bullshit. The highest IQ recorded is 228, and if you mean to tell me that you only fall 41 points behind that, and even 27 points higher than fucking Einstein, and yet you cant read a simple thread then you are dumber than I thought.
    Owned.

Thanks
    1) I can't run the .bat as administrator.. It blinks and disappears.. screenshot it really quickly and it says 'the file specified cannot be found'.

2) Already have python installed

3) Already have Aero theme.

hmm

edit: I only have black ops multiplayer installed. I'm supposed to just open that, right? not open the main menu first or anything?
    Last edited by evilalex; 01-15-2011 at 05:18 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by evilalex View Post
    1) I can't run the .bat as administrator.. It blinks and disappears.. screenshot it really quickly and it says 'the file specified cannot be found'.

2) Already have python installed

3) Already have Aero theme.

hmm

edit: I only have black ops multiplayer installed. I'm supposed to just open that, right? not open the main menu first or anything?
    then it might be the bat file not working properly.

you edited something in the config file ? or did you change anything else from the hack?

Try to delete the current, and re-extract the hack... so you have a clean one..

otherwise download it again and try same steps.

I'll read your answer tommorow, try to help you out then
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    Also, assasinate3d your IQ is bullshit. The highest IQ recorded is 228, and if you mean to tell me that you only fall 41 points behind that, and even 27 points higher than fucking Einstein, and yet you cant read a simple thread then you are dumber than I thought.
    Owned.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by da20valve View Post
    DETECTED AS OF TODAY
    Yeah, no .
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    ^ Not sure what that guy is talking about.

But this works perfectly on my laptop..Just can't get it to work on my desktop (which can actually support the game). I didn't even have python installed on the laptop, & it worked the first time no problem.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Well, this is a vac ban waiting to happen. Seriously, Vac is a lot smarter than most people think. I've been banned by Vac countless times, and even using VIP hacks. This is 2 weeks old meaning that if you even try it you will most likely get vac banned, unless you use in non vac servers. All 10 of them.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SniperJJS13 View Post
    Well, this is a vac ban waiting to happen. Seriously, Vac is a lot smarter than most people think. I've been banned by Vac countless times, and even using VIP hacks. This is 2 weeks old meaning that if you even try it you will most likely get vac banned, unless you use in non vac servers. All 10 of them.
    dude they cant scan for its against the law if they do then u can get money out of, for viewing privet info. So this hack wont ever be detected.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Odd as the mw2 version is STILL undetected and it's been what 10 months

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    aimbots works for me .. but i just bored playing black ops and im going to play with my gamepad XBOX Style ^^ now im asking for is it possible to configure the for gamepad if yes can anyone tell me the codes of the buttons on Gamepad

Page 22 of 47 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast