Page 18 of 47 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MiF View Post
    People, that hack silently, are more skilled than proest players (in one view of perspective.) Also if you just came here to say people are stupid when they use hacks in tourny, then you are one. Let people use hacks whatever they want, we just give them tools to do it.

Also, if you hate even something in cheathing, keep it on yourself on hack forums , it gives bad image of you.
    Some people have standards when playing video games. Hacking pub is usual, but when you go to a place where there may be more on the line than a KDR, hacking is just sad. Or hacking to make people think you are good just shows how bad they really are. But like I said, hacking pub is normal, and frankly I could care less about pub.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Man, you're good.

Kostman is watching...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by MiF View Post
    People, that hack silently, are more skilled than proest players (in one view of perspective.) Also if you just came here to say people are stupid when they use hacks in tourny, then you are one. Let people use hacks whatever they want, we just give them tools to do it.

Also, if you hate even something in cheathing, keep it on yourself on hack forums , it gives bad image of you.
    Hey I hack it up in regular play I just think tourny diff and should be skill based ;-) and I doubt that guy can hack silently or pro

and derp is right ;-)
    Last edited by Slaytanic; 01-12-2011 at 02:47 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaytanic View Post
    Newegg anticheat?

This doesn't change any files so unless it does screen captures you should be fine I'd think

sounds to me like you want to cheat in tourny play which is fail
    Newegg? you on crack? Are you trolling or just being an idiot? I think you're referring to VAC.
    Donate:
    BTC: 1GEny3y5tsYfw8E8A45upK6PKVAEcUDNv9

Handy Tools/Hacks:
    Extreme Injector v3.7.3
    A powerful and advanced injector in a simple GUI.
    Can scramble DLLs on injection making them harder to detect and even make detected hacks work again!

Minion Since: 13th January 2011
    Moderator Since: 6th May 2011
    Global Moderator Since: 29th April 2012
    Super User/Unknown Since: 23rd July 2013
    'Game Hacking' Team Since: 30th July 2013

--My Art--
    [Roxas - Pixel Art, WIP]
    [Natsu - Drawn]
    [Natsu - Coloured]

All drawings are coloured using Photoshop.

--Gifts--
    [Kyle]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    i wanna try this hack already but stupid steam takes ages to download the blackops game.... so its all safe with this hack if we run it thru python???

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by tortisemob View Post
    i wanna try this hack already but stupid steam takes ages to download the blackops game.... so its all safe with this hack if we run it thru python???
    Yes, the exe isn't included in this realease I don't think anyway. Only the python dist and files.
    Donate:
    BTC: 1GEny3y5tsYfw8E8A45upK6PKVAEcUDNv9

Handy Tools/Hacks:
    Extreme Injector v3.7.3
    A powerful and advanced injector in a simple GUI.
    Can scramble DLLs on injection making them harder to detect and even make detected hacks work again!

Minion Since: 13th January 2011
    Moderator Since: 6th May 2011
    Global Moderator Since: 29th April 2012
    Super User/Unknown Since: 23rd July 2013
    'Game Hacking' Team Since: 30th July 2013

--My Art--
    [Roxas - Pixel Art, WIP]
    [Natsu - Drawn]
    [Natsu - Coloured]

All drawings are coloured using Photoshop.

--Gifts--
    [Kyle]

Thanks
    everyone in here flaming about tourney play.. ur nothing less than retarded.

Im not trying to cheat in tourney play. thats pathetic. Newegg has put out the newest client anti cheat called esea. same anticheat used in css, but its been redone to check ips.. take screenshots, and record active steam accounts. some pub servers require that esea be enabled or you cant join their server. Thus, my above question.

but honestly, if you are going to flame me in an open anti-cheat forum in a thread that released a hack, for wanting to hack, you need to read the name of the site you are on.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to skittles For This Useful Post:

Disco // (01-12-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by skittles View Post

Im not trying to cheat in tourney play. thats pathetic. Newegg has put out the newest client anti cheat called esea. same anticheat used in css, but its been redone to check ips.. take screenshots, and record active steam accounts. some pub servers require that esea be enabled or you cant join their server. Thus, my above question.

but honestly, if you are going to flame me in an open anti-cheat forum in a thread that released a hack, for wanting to hack, you need to read the name of the site you are on.
    The tourney play thing is a matter of opinion, just like being in a fight. Do you go by honor or by any means needed to come out on top. So for the tourney thing everyone really does need to quit flaming.

The newegg anti cheat thing is really something I've never heard of. If anything I'd rather suspect Nvidia or ATI to have some anti cheat stuff, especially since Nvidia is holding something of a tourney of sorts starting the 17th. (More along the lines of just playing on their servers to qualify for stuff). Newegg as I know them is a distributor and vendor of computer parts and software. If you have a link to this anti cheat then please share it so it can be laid to rest.

Rule of the internet: Proof or GTFO

Thanks
    proof of newegg anti cheat delivered

https://esportse*****m
    there is the website to the actual community that produces it
    search for their anti cheat
    Last edited by skittles; 01-12-2011 at 09:02 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to skittles For This Useful Post:

AsianNick (01-12-2011)

Thanks

VAC is the only anti cheat that you need to worry about. If a server were to make me install some other kind of anti cheat system, then I would have to say fuck that server. Regardless of if I am cheating or not. The only reason I can see someone making you use it, is if they actually need the extra protection. IE: tourneys, LAN, GB's etc etc.

Do NOT post outside links to external downloads.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

this is the actual file.. if im breaking some kind of rule by posting that let me know or delete it, but thats the only link i have

https://esportse*****m
    there is the website to the actual community that produces it
    Take off the download link

But thanks, proof helps because no one here would've believed it to be something real (As seen in earlier posts)

But I do agree with DerpDerp in that since this is something extra needed just avoid servers that require them unless you really need to get in.
    Last edited by JamesA1994; 01-12-2011 at 10:02 PM.

Thanks
    Also according to that site, it is designed for use in tournaments. Meaning either the server you are trying to cheat on is just really uptight, and doesnt want any cheaters on it, or you are trying to cheat at some kind of tournament.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    Also according to that site, it is designed for use in tournaments. Meaning either the server you are trying to cheat on is just really uptight, and doesnt want any cheaters on it, or you are trying to cheat at some kind of tournament.
    either way. my question remains the same. i wanted to know if anyone had heard of it.. and knew how it worked. i really dont care about whether or not you think someone should avoid it or not. Im not an idiot, I simply asked if anyone knew anything about it.

Thanks
    either way. my question remains the same. i wanted to know if anyone had heard of it.. and knew how it worked. i really dont care about whether or not you think someone should avoid it or not. Im not an idiot, I simply asked if anyone knew anything about it.
    Well besides the obvious fact that you dont have to worry about it in BO, unless it takes screens of your entire computer, and not just the game, then you wont have to worry.

How exactly would a server be able to tell if you have it (the anticheat) running in the first place? afaik its not like you can install plugins that would check or anything.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianNick View Post
    Take off the download link

But thanks, proof helps because no one here would've believed it to be something real (As seen in earlier posts)

But I do agree with DerpDerp in that since this is something extra needed just avoid servers that require them unless you really need to get in.
    When you qoute an outside link, remove it from your quote ;D
    CoD Minion: Jan 13th 2011 to April 11 2011
    MMORPG Minion Since: March 28th 2011 to April 11 2011

Don't be afraid to rep, you aren't loosing anything!
    Don't forget your P&Q's. Press the thanks button if someone has helped.
    jamesa1994@hotmail.com

Page 18 of 47 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast