Thread: Combining Mods?

Thanks

Combining Mods?

I downloaded some mods, they are GSC files or whatever, and It comes with a mod loader. One of the mods is a stupid ass bot mod, and another is realistic mod. The bots are fucking retards, and I'm looking for a mod with bots, that actually play, not spin around in circles with riot shields......
    Also, If there was a mod like that, how would i combine that with the realistic mod that I already have??
    Btw, Im on alterIWnet, not steam.
    And aren't the mods supposed to be an IWD file??
    Thanx in advance.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ~DownFall~ View Post
    I downloaded some mods, they are GSC files or whatever, and It comes with a mod loader. One of the mods is a stupid ass bot mod, and another is realistic mod. The bots are fucking retards, and I'm looking for a mod with bots, that actually play, not spin around in circles with riot shields......

The only 'good' bot mod is that the bots will still walk in circles, however they will shoot, knife and throw grenades. Retarded smart bots or something like that, use the search function.

Also, If there was a mod like that, how would i combine that with the realistic mod that I already have??

Not really sure how to explain, since you need to add the functions from the realistic mod over to the bot mod, and then call them in etc.

Btw, Im on alterIWnet, not steam.
    And aren't the mods supposed to be an IWD file??

If you look in the .iwd file, theres .gsc files. It's .iwd files so AlterIW can load them into the game. However the mod loader for steam doesn't need that.

Thanx in advance.
    Bolded parts.

Thanks
    Well I found the retarded smart bot one, but they all have aimbots rofl.
    Also, they hip fire like retards still. No mods for bots like Black Ops??
    And still no info on how to combine them?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ~DownFall~ View Post
    Well I found the retarded smart bot one, but they all have aimbots rofl.
    Also, they hip fire like retards still. No mods for bots like Black Ops??

Bots can't have waypoints, and the only way to get them aim etc is aimbots. No way to get it better (yet?)

And still no info on how to combine them?

As I said, you have to copy the files over from one mod to the other, and then call the threads in on OnPlayerSpawned and where they should be, it might be hard if you don't have modding expirience
    Idk how to explain really