My Mood
    Psychedelic

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post
    sadly, i agree wit noob555.
    there is no god...
    we are energy based life forms, all oru feelings, memories, sounds, are energy inside our brain, but wher does the energy go when we die, the energy cant be destroyed, it remains constant in all the universe, i think we develope in some sort of spiritual energy aka. ghost

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    i agree with this brah , but still we cant say that there is a god up there because Some one had to create us , and was not obama :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post
    the KKK.
    /facepalm.

Jews need to userstand that they can't prove themselves that God exists.

again.
    trolling me and every single post i fucking make.
    im not bashing him, in anyway.
    I could be, i would love to, but im not.

EDIT:
    just for the lulz
    [IMG]https://www.loltimeou*****m/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/pics.jpg[/IMG]
    Not once I said that Jews or any other groups can prove he existed. You're just tripping over your own words. You're just resaying the same thing I did to you about Atheism and yet flip the words around.

You can't demand proof, you can't ask for anything, because we can't give it to you. Does it mean we're wrong? No, it doesn't mean anything. Religions is a belief, the same thing that what Atheism is: a belief. I can easily flip questions around to you and ask you what proof that YOU have that God doesn't exist? You have none, do I hate Atheists? No, I actually have a good friend IN ISRAEL who is one.

But what I don't like are Athiest who challanges the people of relgion faith and goes. "THERE IS NO GOD." And when we goes, "Where the proof?" You have nothing to back up your claims.

You can deny there isn't a God. I don't personally KNOW there is a God, but I do believed there is some kind of spiritual being or something that help ease our suffering. I don't know anything about the big dude in the stars, but you don't know it too.

You can go ahead and try to make me give you 'proofs' but really I can simply shot down argument like a shot glass of whiskey.

Oh, and before anyone bitch at me for 'spamming' or whatever. Don't type it out or something because you're just 'spamming' as well.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Not once I said that Jews or any other groups can prove he existed. You're just tripping over your own words. You're just resaying the same thing I did to you about Atheism and yet flip the words around.

You can't demand proof, you can't ask for anything, because we can't give it to you. Does it mean we're wrong? No, it doesn't mean anything. Religions is a belief, the same thing that what Atheism is: a belief. I can easily flip questions around to you and ask you what proof that YOU have that God doesn't exist? You have none, do I hate Atheists? No, I actually have a good friend IN ISRAEL who is one.

But what I don't like are Athiest who challanges the people of relgion faith and goes. "THERE IS NO GOD." And when we goes, "Where the proof?" You have nothing to back up your claims.

You can deny there isn't a God. I don't personally KNOW there is a God, but I do believed there is some kind of spiritual being or something that help ease our suffering. I don't know anything about the big dude in the stars, but you don't know it too.

You can go ahead and try to make me give you 'proofs' but really I can simply shot down argument like a shot glass of whiskey.

Oh, and before anyone bitch at me for 'spamming' or whatever. Don't type it out or something because you're just 'spamming' as well.
    i dont like atheists, but i cant understand that thing of god very well, and sometimes i doubt :/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123