Thread: Islam-Weed...

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    I like how you just urged me to reply to you replying about this thread being necroed.
    i like pie

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

i like pie
    Orly? I just love me some pie as well.

What's your favorite chap?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    It's a sin because it damages your health.
    BAHAHAHAHA. You sir are an idiot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    actually,it's one of the things I'd love christianity to have.A brilliant idea,stopping drugs alcohol etc.
    you mr.1337,as we can see from your reputation,are the real idiot
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
    actually,it's one of the things I'd love christianity to have.A brilliant idea,stopping drugs alcohol etc.
    Well said lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
    Galatians (5:19-21) Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Proverbs (20:1) Wine is a mocker, strong drink a brawler, and whoever is led astray by it is not wise.

1 Corinthians (6:19-20 )
    Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    actually, i think marijuana is allowed in islam, you should go on farhank501's channel on youtube, his got a video on it i believe. he also has many videos on the so called "illuminati" and "new world order" stuff if ur into that type of thing.

what can i say

Respect Islam and i shall respect u, no matter how much i hate u. I am muslim 4lyf

I dont need a bullet proof vest cause i got Allah tattooed to my chest.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    This is the problem with modern society and old-world beliefs.

As modern society gets more advanced, those things that were "bad for you" become less and less harmful.
    Take for example pigs. 2000 years ago, they were definitely not healthy. Now, however, they are, and we have modern technology to thank for that.
    ---------
    Then you have the "overdose" items. Items which in themselves are not harmful if taken in the right amount. A few beers is not bad for you, getting plastered, is.

This is where Islam and a lot of Old-world beliefs fail, they restrict an entire population, just saying "its evil" and blind the youth into thinking drugs/alcohol are "evil"

Then out of pure curiosity, someone tries it, finds out that it ISN'T evil, but in fact can give them enjoyment if taken controllably.

Then they question all the other things Islam teaches them to be "evil", realizing that many of them are just paranoia of the modern world.
    [IMG]https://i334.photobucke*****m/albums/m414/sjwho2/griffith3.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBrightnezz View Post

As modern society gets more advanced, those things that were "bad for you" become less and less harmful.
    Take for example pigs. 2000 years ago, they were definitely not healthy. Now, however, they are, and we have modern technology to thank for that.
    ---------
    Then you have the "overdose" items. Items which in themselves are not harmful if taken in the right amount. A few beers is not bad for you, getting plastered, is.

This is where Islam and a lot of Old-world beliefs fail, they restrict an entire population, just saying "its evil" and blind the youth into thinking drugs/alcohol are "evil"

Then out of pure curiosity, someone tries it, finds out that it ISN'T evil, but in fact can give them enjoyment if taken controllably.

Then they question all the other things Islam teaches them to be "evil", realizing that many of them are just paranoia of the modern world.
    Beer still contain alcohol, people drive when drunk, people are more violent, and are more prone to be victims of sexual or physical assault.

Beer isn't bad for you, but it can easily lead to bad things.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBrightnezz View Post

---------

noone has ever died from oding on marijuana cuz you can't od on it
    go ahead n try
    you'll just pass out wake back up n start eating then start smoking again
    its a vicious cycle sometimes
    You can quote me on this..when it comes to juggalos we're.....

More than a charm n a chain we're like a crackpipe

GOT SHIT TO SAY ABOUT THE JUGGALO FAMILY LISTEN TO THIS ONE SONG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n2kY...eature=related

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Beer still contain alcohol, people drive when drunk, people are more violent, and are more prone to be victims of sexual or physical assault.

Beer isn't bad for you, but it can easily lead to bad things.
    Thats the point tho, total restriction is bad, but "no drinking and driving" is good.

Restricting people's freedom of choice is what leads to downfall. Governments often do this as well.
    [IMG]https://i334.photobucke*****m/albums/m414/sjwho2/griffith3.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    so im guessing you guys didnt know that the muslims were the ones that created alcohol???
    and that alcohol DOES have a bad effect on your body, or do you choose to just ignore such a thing coz you drink it??

its true many have died from alcohol overdoses, but marijuana overdoses??? non man non.
    total restriction is not bad, it is for our own good, we klnow we shouldnt drink and drive but hey some of us do, dont dis islam just coz u wanna drink alcohol, theres another side effect ADDICTION, and i believe alcohol is a depressant, so good luck with feeling better (Y) :P

what can i say

Respect Islam and i shall respect u, no matter how much i hate u. I am muslim 4lyf

I dont need a bullet proof vest cause i got Allah tattooed to my chest.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by dakhguy View Post
    so im guessing you guys didnt know that the muslims were the ones that created alcohol???
    and that alcohol DOES have a bad effect on your body, or do you choose to just ignore such a thing coz you drink it??

its true many have died from alcohol overdoses, but marijuana overdoses??? non man non.
    total restriction is not bad, it is for our own good, we klnow we shouldnt drink and drive but hey some of us do, dont dis islam just coz u wanna drink alcohol, theres another side effect ADDICTION, and i believe alcohol is a depressant, so good luck with feeling better (Y) :P
    They created alcohol?!?!? They made the carbon chains themselves? How did they add the hydroxide group to ethane?

I'm not even going to bother seriously responding to your post. I'm sorry your religion teaches ignorance, but it was probably they way you were raised, so I can't exactly blame you.
    Last edited by barklolbark; 02-02-2011 at 01:23 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by dakhguy View Post

No, they didn't. Alcohol existed waaaaay before the creation of Islam.

Alcohol does not have a bad effect on your body, the oldest living man(modern) drank one glass of red-wine a day.
    ---------------
    Total restriction is bad for you lol.

Addiction to alcohol? Yeah you can. But like anything else, moderation.

:/ Muslims are so weak-minded. They hide women and alcohol because they don't have the will to resist.

*sheesh* you'd think since they were the "true" religion they could resist temptation of that level.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

No, they didn't. Alcohol existed waaaaay before the creation of Islam.

Alcohol does not have a bad effect on your body, the oldest living man(modern) drank one glass of red-wine a day.
    ---------------
    Total restriction is bad for you lol.

Addiction to alcohol? Yeah you can. But like anything else, moderation.

:/ Muslims are so weak-minded. They hide women and alcohol because they don't have the will to resist.

*sheesh* you'd think since they were the "true" religion they could resist temptation of that level.
    the fact of the restriction compels Muslims to go against the religion...

for example if some one tells me dont go to the fields, im a go to the dam fields to see whats up...

also, adam is a nice example...

im bout to invent my own religion bich

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast