Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Wink NTAuthority left alteriw :(

Written by MaxDamage.

Since our old developer, NTAuthority, has left us for good, therefore we are looking for people to help us develop alterIWNet and maybe alterOps.

Requirements:

Expert knowledge in Reverse engineering, C++ or C#, expert knowledge of the English language, to be above 16 years of age, to be willing to do what they have set to do, and last but not least, be able to use fucking IRC.

so there is no alterops more

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Actually it says right there, "we are looking for people to help us dev aIW/aOps".. Ie. it's still coming if they can get some skilled coders on side

Also
    On a side-note: NTAuthority thought it was funny to mess with the forum. The backup of 12:00 GMT +1 has been restored, NTAuthority's posts are back now, but he lost all hist rights and is banned.
    Sounds like someone wasn't happy... Anyone know what happened?

I read all PMs and VMs.
    If you add me on MSN, PM me here so I know who you are, or I will not accept.

Free Trainer Template: Want this trainer template with your name on it? PM me. (I ain't using it)
    My Stuffs: IWIFix v1.11 | HLoad v1.00b | MW2Hack v1.0 Final | [Tut] Ingame Console/Textbox in DirectX
    Current status: Being awesome.. Duh

Thanks
    The alter team is always having some kind of internal issues. Kind of like how MPGH has issues with DDoS attacks.

I think what it was is that NTA just got tired of working on it. He has said this since the beginning, and probably just now got to a formal resignation. idk if there was something else that caused him to get ragebanned, or they do that to everyone who resigns.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    who cares really maxdamasge did what for alteriw ? he cant even code he just admins a forum woopty doo.

no one will code you a free game for free to put it blunt if you cant do it your self dont expect others to do it for you.

as i said before black ops isnt like IWs system.

Thanks
    shame for those who cant afford b.o...yet!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Themonsterman View Post
    who cares really maxdamasge did what for alteriw ? he cant even code he just admins a forum woopty doo.

no one will code you a free game for free to put it blunt if you cant do it your self dont expect others to do it for you.

as i said before black ops isnt like IWs system.
    Not everyone is a selfish prick (not saying you are). Because look at aIW. They did that for free. It was a project that was started and they went all the way with it, and gave everyone a free game to play, that wound up being better than the original.

Here is something from alterIWnet that ive been poking around for like 20 minutes on:

Current situation.

Postby MaxDamage » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:16 am
    Today:

NTAuthority is hereby relieved of his command over alterIWNet. That is because he is endangering the project with destructive behaviour on multiple accounts, for example, ragedeleting all his work (God bless backups), fucking up the forum on purpose, and preventing me from repairing it, causing a massive shitstorm of noobs who come to *me* for help, and other things I'm not really going to name. He has done it multiple times in the past, today was just too much.

Where does that leave us?It leaves us with the Administrators heading the project, NoFate and I are still founding members, jerbob92, Blitz and Insignia are still on the Administration team and will be doing what they were doing so far.

Development.I already have 6 people on-board as a development team. They may not be as talented as NTAuthority, but they are surely more motivated and will be more dedicated to alterIW than he was.

Our gameplan is to develop alterOps first, then redo alterIWNet from scratch, and include leaderboards, login system, proper server list, in-game console, and a few others; things which NTAuthority promised, but was never "motivated" enough to deliver.
    But NTA is saying something a little different on his Twitter.
    NTAuthority (NTAuthority) on Twitter

If these guys would stop fighting like kids and just focus on work, then aOPs would be a lot further into development by now.
    Last edited by Heartview; 01-04-2011 at 06:31 PM.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    maxdamage will bring One of coders used to do work for the US Air Force; another - just as Aspie as NTAuthority, only a few years older, and more experienced.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by allahakbr View Post
    maxdamage will bring One of coders used to do work for the US Air Force; another - just as Aspie as NTAuthority, only a few years older, and more experienced.
    more info please.. lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by allahakbr View Post
    Oreally?
    Give us more info plz

Need help with CALL OF DUTY RELATED or anything just private message me and im willing to help ^____^ Have a nice day!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelpIsWanted View Post
    so i have a camp next month, and i am 12, now all boys in my class have a large dick with hari and i dont have that. who can help me please?
    i see in films people can grow hair and grow dicks.

i know its weird question, but i need !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I don't know anyone that likes Max.
    He has no talent. Just stole NT's credit.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesA1994 View Post
    I don't know anyone that likes Max.
    He has no talent. Just stole NT's credit.
    He kinda owns the alterIWnet site. NTA may have been a good programmer but he is not the only one.

But lets try to keep this whole thing away from MPGH? The last thing this whole situation needs is a hacking site getting involved.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    He kinda owns the alterIWnet site. NTA may have been a good programmer but he is not the only one.

But lets try to keep this whole thing away from MPGH? The last thing this whole situation needs is a hacking site getting involved.
    Could make it better.
    Bunch of hackers and coders could make an epic project xD

I think its better to discuss it here rather than aIW. They will delete any posts they don't like.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    alteriwnet has a lot of issues atm . Most people cannot get in because of some 'shell' error (me being one of them) and there seems to not be a fix anywhere :O

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    good, aiw sucks anyway. who needs that? no one. you can still play with a banned account and host mods including all dlcs. there is even a lobbylist, a personal vac system to permban people you dont like and more..no need to use aiw at all.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesA1994 View Post
    Could make it better.
    Bunch of hackers and coders could make an epic project xD

I think its better to discuss it here rather than aIW. They will delete any posts they don't like.
    yes but what aiw is none of our business its not like were sponsors for each other...were talking behind their backs in a way...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast