Thanks

I hate you all. - This is my goodbye.

Over the past few months, I've seen an alarming increase in stupidity on this forum. Every time I come on here I read the stupidest fucking bullshit I've ever read in my life and it makes me sad to see that us people with jobs pay fucking taxes to see our money wasted on you dumb cunts and the education that goes in your left ear and out the fucking right. Everywhere I go, I see some stupid kid saying "o hai i can has hac 4 free pls?" No, you can't have free hacks, get the fuck out. Then I see people saying "I hope you burn in your own shit." and the next guy goes "l0l at0m1c sh1t?" People so stupid don't deserve to live. Unfortunately, not everyone can be a genius, and so you lesser minds grow up to be the janitors and grease monkeys that make the world turn. I find it deeply depressing that you dumb shits are the people that make this world go round. And since I can't have my way, I'm going to take the highway...to hell, so to speak. I've had enough of the endless flow of bullshit, there's too much of it, and unfortunately for me, this society believes in equal rights and free speech for the dumb. I've decided that by kindly removing myself from the face of the earth will ease my pain. Goodbye, and fuck off. Don't forget that I hate you all except for the people that I've never flamed (except Jetamay, I used to flame him, but he's a good kid that will actually go somewhere in life.)

YOU FUCKING CUNTS GAVE ME WHITE HAIR. I'M FUCKING 16 AND I HAVE WHITE HAIR. I HOPE YOU ASSHOLES ARE HAPPY.
    Last edited by Mexiforce; 04-11-2008 at 01:35 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    bai taime babie

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Sorry, I truly am. Your always welcome back..well, good bye, and I hope you can forgive all the flame, or anything mean I may have said to you. I've gone through a lot of shit, and I can't say I know how it feels, because I pushed through. I obviously have a weaker mind in the sense that I can never stand-up for my self. Thanks for everything you did at mpgh, or, thanks for helping me get out of that trap tom fell into.

Good bye.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I can't imagine you'd expect intelligent discussion from 5 year old kids who want hacks. :/

If this was a pure hack development forum, then yes, you could expect alot of intelligence.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    bye, say hi to Satan and Hitler for me, and Nancy Pelosi when she gets there.

If you have the time, check out this link, you'll shit cement: Man warns City Council of possible zombie attack - Salt Lake Tribune
    Last edited by Paroxysm; 04-11-2008 at 12:13 AM.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Hey Sorry to hear about you leaving. i know im new, i havent really got to know everybody. the staff here at mpgh are really great people, and really cant stop the stupidity from happening. no matter what theres going to be more. im just happy i came to this forums and i learned alot about everything. made some friends met some really good people and yet some others. but im sorry to hear about you leaving. thanks for helping out on this forum and helping with all that you can. I wish you luck.
    ~Oneirish

By the Way you can Hit me up on myspace. if you have one. my link is my blog link on my public profile.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Buh-Bye
    Current
    [IMG]https://i293.photobucke*****m/albums/mm63/Kaylafay99/CristanoRonaldo.png[/IMG]

Respect list
    iverson954360
    DAVE983192849182
    Jetamay

x.navi.x
    Hyperion
    Gourav2122
    Hispai
    TheEnigma
    Paroxysm
    ace76543

Thanks
    But you will on IRC, no?

Thanks
    loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooll he d

Thanks
    too lazy to read all that, so didnt bothered at all XD so...... goodbye

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AN1MAL View Post
    too lazy to read all that, so didnt bothered at all XD so...... goodbye
    This is an example of why he's leaving

But whatever, see you after exams.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Bye, We mite of had are grudes, But have a nice farewell!.

Thanks
    How much more blatantly obvious can I make this you dumb fucking assholes. Hmmk, it's clear that none of you read it...at all. Either that or my point was proven simply in the fact that you all are to fucking stupid to understand what I wrote. Good job, assholes. Ace go on msn.