Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    It's kind of annoying how I can't even go into a WOGL pub, A FUCKING WOGL PUB, without getting chammed or aimbotted.

It's cool though, broken game is broken, correct?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ᴺᴼᴼᴮ View Post

Nobody dictates what hacks belong in 'VIP'. Someone could c+p some base, add some chams, and call it a 'VIP' hack.
    do you now know what VIP means?

k well google doesnt really describe what i mean idk where im going with this, and with that i quote...

Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Okay, I am going to sound a little rude and I am sorry.. well not.

People need to fuck off from this dude, he is providing a valid point that people need to the get the fuck over. This isn't 'Troll R'US' this is MPGH. We're a community not a playground, because I know if you try and be a dick to me I could lay your ass out (and anyone not knowing my background would be mistaken dearly). Since, I am a fucking adult, I know better than to start shit, it doesn't go in your favor.

He is providing a valid point that it is annoying to find people with telekills and OPK in their hacks, those are VIP.. that's why it is called VIP for a fucking reason, you PAY for it, it keep the business going and at the same time keep the hacking population low. However, people like Gordon and others while it seems cool, isn't doing a production thing, you're not special anymore, you're not a 'VIP' anymore, you're nothing now. You're just another kid who got their hands on some hacks.

Now before you bitch at me saying, "Oh this is a hacking website." I'm going to say, "Fuck you." This ISN'T just a hacking website, I release some antikeylogging programs. I even released a DDOS machine that can kill servers. I released games for you guys to have fun. This is a community, not some website you can bicker over.

Fucking little retarded monkeys people are becoming.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    i dont like tho aimbot n tele but if some one got unlimited amo sooooooooooooo ill go like crazy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by vanillapra View Post
    There will be unlimited ammo soon released in the public VIP hacks, and also the anti-kick, crash on kick, life taker, rank hack they will all come back to life. ( The past of old Combat Arms hacks is coming back ). And yes I know that anti kick, rank hack, etc.. are server sided. But someone will try and hack into Nexon's data base and get those special hacks to work again. But anyways... I can just code hacks for Combat Arms and add amazing features in the hack, such as: Anti-kick > Aimbot > OPK/Telekill > Megakill > Shop Hack, Unlimited Ammo > No fall damage > No explosive Damage > Auto healing > Increased Armour > Life Taker. And I will make a nice menu to add the hacks in and release it. And I just call it a public hack, not a VIP public hack. Because I am not a Very Importan Person already. And after I release my first public hack, people will be so amazed and omg he is a legend, and they will be thank me and send me kisses and hugs and all that. And TADA!! I am a Very Important Person. But I do know that some coders release their first life time hack and call it already a VIP, and since no one knows who the hell that coder is and no one has ever heard of him over the internet. And of course he is not a Very Important Person already. But if Nexon wants to reduce the hacking in Combat Arms, they should change Hack shield to Punk Buster which is a better anti-hacking software than Hack shield. Cause there vote kicks won't be needed anymore and neither Elite/Super Elite Moderators don't have to rage kick anyone, because Punk Buster will auto kick you. But it will be worst cause it will also ban you not just kick you.

If you think that my comment doesn't make sense to the one that will/wants to replay to it, then just go make a coup of coffe and go sit on your couch/chair and while you enjoy your smoke and your coffe visualize how it will be like.

jeez dude you are so stupid... do you not know what server sided means?
    $50... no wait $1000 says you dont release a hack with all those features.

anyone wanna bet on this? i can go higher

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Tibirius View Post
    jeez dude you are so stupid... do you not know what server sided means?
    $50... no wait $1000 says you dont release a hack with all those features.

anyone wanna bet on this? i can go higher
    Yes you can release all those features. Well not on MPGH, but I can build myself a website and release them there. And you don't have to worry, cause the one that is going to hack into Nexon's servers is going to suffer, not the one that downloaded and used the hacks.
    Last edited by vanillapra; 01-08-2011 at 12:47 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Yes you can release all those features. Well not on MPGH, but I can build myself a website and release them there. And you don't have to worry, cause the one that is going to hack into Nexon's servers is going to suffer, not the one that downloaded and used the hacks.

i know your not going to release those features, you cant even have them in a private hack, you are a liar and you will not be making such a hack, stop BS'ing on my thread.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Tibirius View Post
    i know your not going to release those features, you cant even have them in a private hack, you are a liar and you will not be making such a hack, stop BS'ing on my thread.
    That's because I am not going to release all those hack features. I was just giving out an example for the VIP meaning of it. And I can have them under my bed . I wasn't bullshitting on your thread, I think I was serious about it. You can swear/curst/hate at me as much as your brain wants

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    QQ moar .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    That's because I am not going to release all those hack features. I was just giving out an example for the VIP meaning of it. And I can have them under my bed . I wasn't bullshitting on your thread, I think I was serious about it. You can swear/curst/hate at me as much as your brain wants
    Almost everything you said is patch, so they are not VIP or will ever be VIP.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    i call complete

Thanks
    Closed before this turns into a flame war.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123