Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    You should care about them because these are innocent civilians who live in a poor condition. You shouldn't only care about them, but also about all the other people who live in a poor condition and who have no medical care.

Explain to me one thing: Why are you always bitching about the Islam and Muslims? I have nothing against you but you make me pissed sometimes really. Do you have at least one thing to say positive?
    SO? There are a lot more innocent in africa/south america that have it a lot worse. The palestinians also bomb shit, which pretty much makes it look like they deserve it.

Here is something positive:
    -If Islam wasn't so restricting on freedoms, time, and ideals, it would be a great religion.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

SO? There are a lot more innocent in africa/south america that have it a lot worse. The palestinians also bomb shit, which pretty much makes it look like they deserve it.

Here is something positive:
    -If Islam wasn't so restricting on freedoms, time, and ideals, it would be a great religion.
    No, you seem to not understand what i said. I said "Innocent civilians who live in a poor condition and without medical care."

A person with a weapon is not a innocent civilian anymore.

Also, about the positive thing about the Islam, that means that you find the Islam a shitty religion. In the Islam, there is a reason for almost everything.

If you don't like the Islam then so be it but just don't attack the Islam so much as you currently do.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Sure theres a reason, just not a good one.

Islam is pretty much the most pointless religion from what i can see.

Muhammed just "creates" the quran, in privacy of course, with no evidence to prove its true. *cough* mormons *cough*

In it, the quran is basically divided into three things. Laws, "Peace", and Muhammed.

Laws which should have been added before then, which oppress people even farther.

"Peace" which is bullshit in itself because its not used.

Muhammed. Which used this newfound religion for evil reasons.
    -He led wars, raids and the such.
    -Became rich
    -Had many wives.

I'm sorry, but isn't "wealth, power, and women" the stereotypical figure for greed?
    -----------------------------------
    Even without bashing Muhammed, Islam alone fails in practice.

Peace? From what you can gather on this site alone, none of you muslims practice this.

What else is their in the quran? RESTRICTIONS.
    -Meaning: You can't do __________

You can't drink alcohol(although at the time this law was created, they did)
    You can't dress normally(women)
    You can't do(etc. and so on)

Injust laws were also created THANKS TO ISLAM.(punish the victim)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Casavir (01-21-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    You'll be worser then a whiny bitch when you live there. You don't give a shit about the palestinians, well we should give a shit about any person that suffers. Lets fix this with?

Well you need to explain me one thing which i really don't understand. Why do they keep continuing building?

From the last news i've read that they removed a historical Palestinian building to build an apartment for Jews to live in..
    Oh yeah, that's why I haven't read anything like that on the news or even seen anything about buildings.

I haven't even read or seen anything of building shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    [COLOR="Black"]
    Muhammed just "creates" the quran, in privacy of course, with no evidence to prove its true. *cough* mormons *cough*
    Lol..nig Islam came first.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    But you get the point. There is as much proof on Mormon's creation as there is of Islam.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567