Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    Pedo priests is still your "Holy men" so nuff said.

31:18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

O[]o!

Not my priest or holy man bro.

I'm not Catholic.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney Franklin View Post
    ima say this once
    go find a more reliable source of facts
    because your statistics your information and your beliefs are wrong
    even if all that was true
    the past is the past and humanity is growing up and maturing as a species why can't arabs accept it like everyone has?
    fuckin mouthbreathers
    You can't give a correct answer that's why the content of your post is just shit.

You say the past is the past, jet you said that you would kill any Arab for what happened on 9/11. Fucking moron.

You are not 24, your grammar shows that you haven't hit maturity jet. You are more likely a 12 year old boy who knows no shit and fails on grammar.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Cool story bro.
    But you forgot your book promotes nasty sexual habits

You know that the image is considered offensive for muslims right?
    Last edited by lies'; 01-13-2011 at 02:32 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Don't make me start about christianity and there culture.

When I "I" become a man? ok, little boy sit down and let me talk you through where babys come from.
    Because christianity being wrong makes Islam right? I'm sorry, but when did this happen? I don't remember scientology being wrong making hinduism right.

You date 10 women in a year, and the last one you are getting ready to marry.
    -In a year. Which probably means either you were never bf/gf of some of them, or you really are stupid enough to think of marriage within a year.

when you become a man, let me know. This is in regards to a lot of things bro.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post

You know that the image is considered offensive for muslims right?
    Yeah..sorry I went a bit far with that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Just because you could marry a 7 year old doesn't mean anybody did it, there's a thing called morals.
    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney Franklin View Post
    ima say this once
    go find a more reliable source of facts
    because your statistics your information and your beliefs are wrong
    even if all that was true
    the past is the past and humanity is growing up and maturing as a species why can't arabs accept it like everyone has?
    fuckin mouthbreathers
    At least some of it is true (cbf to check everything), but I think he forgot to mention that you need consent /

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post
    Just because you could marry a 7 year old doesn't mean anybody did it, there's a thing called morals.
    Actually, we call it, 'norm' which is the acceptable things in society, marrying a child in Western cultures= no-no.

For example.. in Israel we are not very fond of the Ethiopian Jews (who are blacks), because we don't view them as 'equal' not because of their skin, but because of their background. (Most Jews are from Israel or a dominate Polish side) while these ones are from Africa. But slowly we're accepting them more and more.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Actually, we call it, 'norm' which is the acceptable things in society, marrying a child in Western cultures= no-no.

For example.. in Israel we are not very fond of the Ethiopian Jews (who are blacks), because we don't view them as 'equal' not because of their skin, but because of their background. (Most Jews are from Israel or a dominate Polish side) while these ones are from Africa. But slowly we're accepting them more and more.
    What about jews from NA and SA?
    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Once again, i won't bother offending you.
    Just do your self a favour and go read about the history of the prophet? please, for me and for you.

I will give you a brief preview on this subject.

Aisha's father offered her to the prophet at 6, the prophet replied she was too young for him, once again at 9. Her father asked hoping the prophet would accept his offer. The prophet accepted his other, but didn't live with her till she was at the age of 12, when he lived with her and her Mother for 1month.

(The mother watches over the relationship if its going well)

He then consumed the marriage after that month.

The problem is with MAINLY americans, as they hear one thing, but choose to ignore the other.

1 man misunderstood this topic and decided to say hes a "pedophille" [stakhfirallah] then the truth was said, that it was at 12.
    But Most Americans and europeans new the truth, but just wanted something to use against Muslims to offend them, till now it doesn't anger us, because we only hear it online.

If i ever, on the name of Allah [God] ever, hear someone mentioning this in my UNI or anywhere, i will be throwing punches before he can finish his sentence.

--

The Prophet(saw) said, “Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day should speak good or keep silent”(Bukhari and Muslim).

Please Cat- Just keep this in mind. if you hate our faith, atleast learn 1 thing out of it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Once again, i won't bother offending you.
    Just do your self a favour and go read about the history of the prophet? please, for me and for you.

I will give you a brief preview on this subject.

Aisha's father offered her to the prophet at 6, the prophet replied she was too young for him, once again at 9. Her father asked hoping the prophet would accept his offer. The prophet accepted his other, but didn't live with her till she was at the age of 12, when he lived with her and her Mother for 1month.

(The mother watches over the relationship if its going well)

He then consumed the marriage after that month.

The problem is with MAINLY americans, as they hear one thing, but choose to ignore the other.

1 man misunderstood this topic and decided to say hes a "pedophille" [stakhfirallah] then the truth was said, that it was at 12.
    But Most Americans and europeans new the truth, but just wanted something to use against Muslims to offend them, till now it doesn't anger us, because we only hear it online.

If i ever, on the name of Allah [God] ever, hear someone mentioning this in my UNI or anywhere, i will be throwing punches before he can finish his sentence.

--

The Prophet(saw) said, “Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day should speak good or keep silent”(Bukhari and Muslim).

Please Cat- Just keep this in mind. if you hate our faith, atleast learn 1 thing out of it.
    I was replying to the part where you said americans had sex with 7 year olds when people thought it was sick even in the 1900's
    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Ok mr. internet tough guy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

What about jews from NA and SA?
    Of course, because the Jews from NA and SA are from Polish/Eastern Europe background.

The Ethiopians are very different, they aren't the same 'connected', but they are fondly called Beta Israel.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Of course, because the Jews from NA and SA are from Polish/Eastern Europe background.

The Ethiopians are very different, they aren't the same 'connected', but they are fondly called Beta Israel.
    so hispanic jews are /?
    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

so hispanic jews are /?
    Most Jews in SA are from Israel. :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Well Jews are pretty much everywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast