Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    who said vfx died?

and i work as a personal designer for people, like whatever they request i do. so i almost never tag anymore xD
    [IMG]https://i152.photobucke*****m/albums/s198/blackbliss11/blackorbs_zps443616a7.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Great god.
    I do commisions once in a blue moon, though I do get paid a hefty price (for my age).
    HAICZAR

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    i get paid, depending on the job itself lol. just got it though, so nothing special. yet. only done like 1 power point, for like 40 bucks.
    [IMG]https://i152.photobucke*****m/albums/s198/blackbliss11/blackorbs_zps443616a7.png[/IMG]

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Oh good God Ryan, another fucking revolution thread.

I don't care.

After a brief conversation with Shayne, we both agreed that it might be beneficial to address those past issues that still lie under the skin of some of us.
    This being the Liz issue, the Spawn issue, the Ryguy issue, issues I caused, etc.
    With the reformation underway, though in its infancy, lead by Shayne and Evelyn (both of whom I trust quite a bit with this matter), I popped the idea that it may be a good idea to take care of these before we move on. We can't build until everything has been alleviated from the minds of the long-time, active, and major players in this section.
    A building with even a few faults in its infrastructure is weak.

HERE WE GO.

Liz/SpaWn -

For those of you who don't know, around...September? ish? Idk. Sometime in the fall, a new order was brought into being. Liz talked to Dave about utilizing this section for tons and tons of new activity. As we all know, activity = money, so Dave was on board, and he entrusted Liz with making that happen.

Step 1 - Make a new team.

Originally the pick of Shayne and Scrcrw, the power was given over to Liz and the newly resurrected SpaWn (olddddd member) to appoint the new team.
    Among them were Doc (already a member), Ethereal, Czar, Haze, SpaWn, and I, with Liz and SpaWn as the go-to people for any approval on contests, improvements, etc.
    The first problem that came to light was SpaWn being the unofficial "team leader". No moderation powers or anything of that sort, but a level of authority over those of us in the team.
    The main thing that really torgued everyone off was that he just came back out of nowhere and got a position we all worked so hard for.
    Out of many long arguments, Scrcrw was removed and banned for a decent about of time, and Eth was removed.
    So begins the feuding.
    I was a part of this.

Step 2 - AOTW (Art of the Week)

This was the money maker. The brain child. The golden idea that was said to bring a mass of activity.
    Unfortunately, it did quite the opposite.
    Activity fell through the floor, there was unfair and inexperienced voting going on, and the people that started it suddenly disappeared without any sort of warning.

Ryguy -

I'm not going to say what happened here because the majority of us know.
    I'll get to the point soon.

Pleading guilty -

I will continuously admit that I was a huge player in a lot of these issues. No, I wasn't the cause, but I sure as hell was a catalyst.
    Any negativity that was brought about, or I helped bring about in this section was a mistake.
    In the moments where I was angry, everyone else was angry, I'm not sure why I kept it going.
    A number of you have noticed my lack of activity for the past month or so. This has mainly been due to having to do an entire year of school in a semester, plus a seasonal job.
    But what have I been doing while I've been gone? Bitching? No. Wallowing? Pitying myself and being depressed about all this? Not at all.
    I've been thinking. And all this is what I've come down to. It doesn't fucking matter anymore.
    Everyone's holding these grudges and continuing these feuds that should have died a long time ago. What's the benefit of it all?
    I mean, we can flame Ryguy about the position he got all we want, we can bash Liz for trying to help OUR section, we can point fingers and call names all day if we want to, but where has it gotten us? What benefit does it have?
    Ryguy can't even post his opinion without getting flamed by someone. Is that who we are?
    We preach about the "old days" all the time and how it was the best, living in the past too much to give a damn about what's coming. Is that who we've become?
    I sure hope not.

Proposition -

About Liz. I've come to the point of not caring what happened before. I know a lot of you have heard me go on and on about how much I hated her and couldn't believe she did what she did, blah blah blah.
    I don't care anymore. At least she tried to get us up off the fucking ground because we couldn't seem to handle doing it ourselves. For that, I applaud her. Before I got serious with this section, she gave me some opportunities in the main MPGH staff area, as well as arguing that I could handle this section in addition to VIP Support and managing a game section.
    I forgot about all of that.
    Blinded by anger (even though in this case it was really just mere irritation) is a common phrase, but it really happens. Just not in the monster with fangs and fur mauling friends to pieces way.
    Last I heard, she hated my guts, hopefully that can change, but I would get it if it didn't.
    The way I see it, if I can come to the point of throwing the past with Liz out, so can you. And you know who you are.

About Ryguy. After Shayne resigned, there was no one to mod the section. Everyone was expecting, from what I've gathered, for one of the higher-ups to automatically pick a new mod. That was never announced. Everyone was expecting either I or Leon to get the position.
    Regardless of Ryguy coincidentally showing up right as Shayne's resignation took place, he saw the section in a bit of turmoil. We can all agree it had gradually become a mess.
    So what did he do? What none of us did.
    He stepped up. He decided he was going to take the initiative and try and make the section better, while the rest of us (when I say us, I MEAN ME TOO) were off complaining and accomplishing absolutely nothing in doing so. For this, I applaud him as well. Although he might not be quite the troll or skill level some of us are, he still had more guts than we did to make something happen.

Conclusion -

I've decided to start anew.
    Like I said before, a building with even a few weak points in its infrastructure is weak altogether.
    But the only way we can move on and make this reformation as big a success as possible is to quit whining about the past shit and get over it.

Now.

James - From my experiences with you, you're a reasonable guy. I expect you will understand my points, even if you disagree. You're also mature when you want to be.

Sam - I know you're pretty solid on your opinions, but I also know how much of an influence some of us, especially Shayne, have on you.

The both of you are vital assets in carrying this reform all the way through.
    Both of you are great buds, and I have high respect for both of you, and I want to see you both actively part of this.
    Because I know you can do it. I've seen it.

A word of warning...

There you go.

Sorry to quote this long message, but i just wanted to paste an excerpt from a thread i made around early November, but got rid of bc i felt it wasn't worth it to continue on old arguments. Mind you some of these things have changed due to attitude changes in people. So not all of it applies but im just copying and pasting.

Doc (Shayne)
    • Lobbied to keep his job when the Gfx reform was being discussed. Succeded, he did. He listened and if he disagreed he let me know, without making a gazillion (Liz is a bitch nazi) threads, you know like a normal human being, he expressed his ideas and opinions, and I liked most of them, and even lobbied for them as well.
    • I told him what my opinion of Samuel as a staff member was, and asked him to keep a closer eye on him for a few weeks, so did I, at no sign of improvement, It was decided that he should be removed, just like any other position in this place, you have to earn it, and keep it. You want to be treated like staff, then you better live with the responsibilities of staff. We made it very clear, no more free tags. You want a free tag, become a CS.
    • Shayne resigned, he was not fired, he was not in trouble, he simply resigned due to personal issues. I was saddened by this, as I was hoping he would rise to Gmod.

The Mod position.
    • Originally Leon (Czar) was the only reliable replacement. Dave felt otherwise, so we were left with two real choices, Haze, or Ryguy. Ryguy had been a mod for sometime in the past, he required no training, and we knew he actually knew the origins of the section. We figured, old-school guy like that, might fit in well. But alas the self-proclaimed old-fags bash the guy who was here b4 them. Haze, sadly, was not active enough, so he was not a sure choice. Ryan was not cosidered, read below for reason.
    • RyGuy was not made mod, because member to mod is not done anymore, unless a previous position was recently held. Even then these are very rare, for example Obama.
    • To my knowledge, Ryguy never criticized Doc, at least not to me. He simply reported things he saw, he knew were out of place. On some occasions, I did not do anything and let it slide, simply because it was the grey area.
    • At this time, there is no plans for a moderator.

Ryan (Ex Min Ex VS)
    • You were not even cosidered as Mod due to the fact that you quit your other positions 'just to be in GFX and take it easy' I warned you that in doing so, would put any future positions in danger, and you did it anyway. So that was the major and truthful reason. Sure your attitude as of late, did not improve your chances.
    • Despite what you may say, hear or think, I do not dislike you. People seem to confuse lack of caring for hate, idk why. To me you are a kid named Ryan from georgia, who was VS and now is gfx. thats it. oh and recently kind of a dick, which is strange bc I dont remember you that way b4. oh well.

Samuel (Scrcrw)
    • No I do not hate you, if I did I would let you know clearly, I just dont handle bullshit, I get rid of it.
    • You were not removed because I hated you, or because of some other random rumor. You were removed, because we did not see you behaving like a staff member should. I asked Shayne to speak with you about it I believe in two occasions prior to your removal. If he did not, thats not my fault.
    • You can give CnC without sounding like a retarded mong with turrets syndrome. If you feel you cannot, then simply close the tab, and move on. You will forget about it shortly. Same goes for the rest.
    • Despite what you three musketeers might think, like Dave said, everyone is replaceable, even me. Even him, everyone is, so seriously guys, stop comparing to "real GFX Sites" this isnt one, and if you dont like it, feel free to fuck off. Unless you're a masochist, in which case, you rather enjoy it. (not you Sam, but you in the general term)

Ethereal
    • Your render team, and the whole big ass argument that ended up with you RQ GFX. Was caused by Smithy aka SpaWn. I suggested a compromise, he did not wish to hear it. As Dave (not me) Dave appointed him GFX Lead, he simply didn't tell you, or could not be bothered to try and work things out. W/e that was, you RQ and were removed.
    • You were put in the team, because I agreed with shayne's assessment that you were a decent sig maker, and that you had resigned your position in the gay squad to be here. No contest there.
    Last edited by Liz; 01-10-2011 at 10:06 PM.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

Ryguy (01-11-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    /facepalm.
    You might want to stay in arts and crafts, hon.
    apart from the failed attempts at a art of the week contest, I don't see the point in you renaming this section.
    If anything, it has pulled us further apart, and this section has been pretty much dead without the attention we've recieved from being called Graphics, and just that.
    Don't take my comments personally, they were meant to say the opposite. Just learn from your lessons. If it didn't work out once, no sense in trying to band-aid up another relationship.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    considering i cant edit forums, obviously it wasn't me who renamed them, and even if i had renaming a section honestly carry no weight, so please. As far as AoTW and SoTW thats not up to me to continue, mine was a supervisory position, the rest fell to the team to organize and actually do things. In schedule not just whenever. They didn't keep it going, not my problem.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post

Ryan (Ex Min Ex VS)
    • You were not even cosidered as Mod due to the fact that you quit your other positions 'just to be in GFX and take it easy' I warned you that in doing so, would put any future positions in danger, and you did it anyway. So that was the major and truthful reason. Sure your attitude as of late, did not improve your chances.
    • Despite what you may say, hear or think, I do not dislike you. People seem to confuse lack of caring for hate, idk why. To me you are a kid named Ryan from georgia, who was VS and now is gfx. thats it. oh and recently kind of a dick, which is strange bc I dont remember you that way b4. oh well.

Samuel (Scrcrw)
    • No I do not hate you, if I did I would let you know clearly, I just dont handle bullshit, I get rid of it.
    • You were not removed because I hated you, or because of some other random rumor. You were removed, because we did not see you behaving like a staff member should. I asked Shayne to speak with you about it I believe in two occasions prior to your removal. If he did not, thats not my fault.
    • You can give CnC without sounding like a retarded mong with turrets syndrome. If you feel you cannot, then simply close the tab, and move on. You will forget about it shortly. Same goes for the rest.
    • Despite what you three musketeers might think, like Dave said, everyone is replaceable, even me. Even him, everyone is, so seriously guys, stop comparing to "real GFX Sites" this isnt one, and if you dont like it, feel free to fuck off. Unless you're a masochist, in which case, you rather enjoy it. (not you Sam, but you in the general term)

Ethereal
    • Your render team, and the whole big ass argument that ended up with you RQ GFX. Was caused by Smithy aka SpaWn. I suggested a compromise, he did not wish to hear it. As Dave (not me) Dave appointed him GFX Lead, he simply didn't tell you, or could not be bothered to try and work things out. W/e that was, you RQ and were removed.
    • You were put in the team, because I agreed with shayne's assessment that you were a decent sig maker, and that you had resigned your position in the gay squad to be here. No contest there.

shayne spoke to me
    i cleaned up my act to what shayne accepted
    i can cnc with out flaming
    i do it on any of shayne, ryan, james or anybody who i respect, i know that
    and i never make the comparison of this place to a real gfx site, i never do that, when people say something i may use that as an example, but i never go on about how we should be like a real gfx site, ive got fringe for that

and on james' stuff, smithy didnt do shit cept try to get people to suck his dick, i completely understand why james did what he did, plus james was a good artist, smithy was not

and with ryan, so what if he chose to take it easy for a bit, ryguy had come back for a week, you guys are nearly as bad as my work
    plus ryan was being a bit of a dick (though hardly) for the same reason i was, he didnt care anymore, it was as simple as that

in general i still respect you but sometimes think you (and ryguy) go a bit overboard on trying control things, the gfx section is a place for us to relax and let loose
    and no idea as well why dave got smithy to lead, obviously doesnt care about our section

[IMG]https://i930.photobucke*****m/albums/ad149/MattPreston/God-of-the-ex.png[/IMG]

Shifty sexy shit

[IMG]https://i152.photobucke*****m/albums/s198/blackbliss11/scrcrwgift.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Ethereal
    I was pretty much upset more with Spawn then you by a long shot.
    You and everyone else was onboard with the idea,
    but because one person has a grudge against me he didn't like it.
    It just pissed me off that a kid that let's personal feelings effect decisions that might have been a great benefit to the section, was even appointed that position. Honestly, I could have stuck around longer but imo I felt that there would have been future issues going on and I can't be bothered with that BS.

*Shrugs* We good

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Liz (01-10-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I actaully read the whole thing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Trianglez View Post
    I actaully read the whole thing.
    i skimmed it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    I was pretty much upset more with Spawn then you by a long shot.
    You and everyone else was onboard with the idea,
    but because one person has a grudge against me he didn't like it.
    It just pissed me off that a kid that let's personal feelings effect decisions that might have been a great benefit to the section, was even appointed that position. Honestly, I could have stuck around longer but imo I felt that there would have been future issues going on and I can't be bothered with that BS.

*Shrugs* We good
    Ditto, I have no problems with ANYONE here, because frankly i have enough issues IRL to deal with more drama here, I can be stubborn and i'd own up to that any day. But most of the beef people had with me was via proxy, the only person who had some real beef with me is Scrcrw bc of a few pm's we exchanged. But even that i was over it a few days later, i only banned him alot bc i dont take people badmouthing me in any capacity, its one thing if you disagree with me and tell me so in private then im all gewd and we can reach a compromise. But flames etc i dont deal with.

I apologize if i seem like an evil bitch or w.e but i was just getting things done as was requested of me, or trying to improve things for all members.

how does that saying go.. "the road to hell is paved with good intentions"

I

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Scrcrw bc of a few pm's we exchanged. But even that i was over it a few days later, i only banned him alot
    how does that saying go.. "the road to hell is paved with good intentions"
    well now our pms are better (anyone get the pms joke i made by accident)
    and a lot, i got 6 months which you ever so kindly lifted after 2 1/2 months
    dont forget the whole "still butthurt ******" thing, i quite enjoyed that
    and yeah the road is paved... blah blah blah, but you dont notice until you have the right light (o daum i just went all religious philosophical )

[IMG]https://i930.photobucke*****m/albums/ad149/MattPreston/God-of-the-ex.png[/IMG]

Shifty sexy shit

[IMG]https://i152.photobucke*****m/albums/s198/blackbliss11/scrcrwgift.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Vindictive dragon lady school. class of 09 lol anyway, have at it guys...

I

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by +dd.Shift View Post
    i skimmed it.
    I surfed it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Songkipark View Post

I surfed it.
    kinda like i surf ur mums fat daum
    its too bad ride doesnt work into it, i could talk about your sister

Shifty sexy shit

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast