Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Islam has been torn appart, not from other religions, from bloody stupid groups like the taliban. Khadija, the Prophet's wife ( by the prophet i mean our prophet mohammed) was a business women, and was allowed to be one. hmph u people judge one what is shown to you today, but what is shown to you stupid imbisiles who have a massive thurst for power. women have their own rights in islam, they have the right to chose what they wanna wear, but they should cover their body.

i mean sure we SHOULDNT do anything that the quran says we shouldnt do. but we are humans, and when we are of age ( hit the age of puberty or able to live on our own) we make our own decisions, some parents are extremely strict on these laws (trust me, i would know), and yes when they are old enough i believe it should be up to them, but if your child at the age of 4 came up to you and asked to murder someone, or drink alcohol, or smoke, would you let them, i hope your smart enough that you wouldnt.

women CAN live on their own, why is it that you blame ones religion, the men that stand for these stupids acts should be punished, the religion in which they follow should count.

what can i say

Respect Islam and i shall respect u, no matter how much i hate u. I am muslim 4lyf

I dont need a bullet proof vest cause i got Allah tattooed to my chest.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    *sigh* rights with extreme social disagreement is the same as not having them at all.

Example: Blacks in the 1920's.
    [IMG]https://i334.photobucke*****m/albums/m414/sjwho2/griffith3.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    why does no one reply to the comments i put great effort into -.-

anyone??? plz, this is debate fort, i expect to see a come back from someone...
    dissapointed :L

what can i say

Respect Islam and i shall respect u, no matter how much i hate u. I am muslim 4lyf

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by dakhguy View Post
    women CAN live on their own, why is it that you blame ones religion, the men that stand for these stupids acts should be punished, the religion in which they follow should count.
    How many muslim women are labeled "independent"?

:/ i mean really, arranged marriages are stupid, the laws put in place saying if you get raped you will be punished, and even just the basic shit they are forced to wear, but men do not have to, all thanks to islam.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    all thanks to leaders who believe that these thing should be illegal, they are the ones who think people shouldnt have a choice, why do you think we pray 5 times a day??

for forgiveness. why??

coz god knows we gonna do sins, we are human.

ahh u see, there is no need to be an independent women in islam, why?? coz ur marriage must stay unless you have a valid reason, no sex befor marriage so u wont be a women who has to look after the kids yourself, it makes sense bro. not saying i support arranged marriage, that just a cultural thing, back in the days guys used to pick their women

well, ofcourse it is still upto the women whther she wishes to live an independent lifestyle, guess alot of them choose not too.

like i have said before, the quran is more of a book of guidence, to show us the way to heaven. seriously bro, islam is a religion, i disagree with making it law, because not all people are muslim, im sure you knew that

what can i say

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    ahh u see, there is no need to be an independent women in islam, why?? coz ur marriage must stay unless you have a valid reason, no sex befor marriage so u wont be a women who has to look after the kids yourself, it makes sense bro. not saying i support arranged marriage, that just a cultural thing, back in the days guys used to pick their women

well, ofcourse it is still upto the women whther she wishes to live an independent lifestyle, guess alot of them choose not too.

like i have said before, the quran is more of a book of guidence, to show us the way to heaven. seriously bro, islam is a religion, i disagree with making it law, because not all people are muslim, im sure you knew that
    -.-" Guys used to pick their women"

Is it really up to her? Will she face no consequences in being independent?
    You bet your ass there will be consequences. Shunning, exile, and maybe even rape by the person she rejects to be her husband(out of nowhere they ask lulz)

Quran's heaven is just the same entrance as Judaism. Is it not?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

-.-" Guys used to pick their women"

Is it really up to her? Will she face no consequences in being independent?
    You bet your ass there will be consequences. Shunning, exile, and maybe even rape by the person she rejects to be her husband(out of nowhere they ask lulz)

Quran's heaven is just the same entrance as Judaism. Is it not?
    Don't forget they'll kill her if her hymen isn't there, even though most people know it can be easily broken by doing such things as horseback riding.
    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post

Don't forget they'll kill her if her hymen isn't there, even though most people know it can be easily broken by doing such things as horseback riding.
    Rofl, horseback riding.

:/ man muslims are so set on remaining virgins, yet they do arranged marriages.

Its funny that way.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    ...... i hate muslims laws -.-

its all good when its just a religion, and you guys keep saying its not a race yet you treat it like one....
    a race of people would do exile and shit, yet if its religion, they cant really do shit, point out where in the quran it says we can execute a women for not marrying a man, or where it says that a women is not allowed to be independent???

and i think it would be, seeing as the quran was like an updated version of torah.... thats just my opinion, too tired to search if it is, u can do that :P
    torah came first yes, but things had to be added, and stuff like that. please dont talk shit about what happens in middle east, first try and see if the quran actually says we should/are allowed/must do them

otherwise stfu, as your shit isnt against islam, its more the laws and rights in place in the middle east

remember this section is named islam vs western world atm, not middle east vs western world :P

what can i say

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    ...... i hate muslims laws -.-

its all good when its just a religion, and you guys keep saying its not a race yet you treat it like one....
    a race of people would do exile and shit, yet if its religion, they cant really do shit, point out where in the quran it says we can execute a women for not marrying a man, or where it says that a women is not allowed to be independent???

and i think it would be, seeing as the quran was like an updated version of torah.... thats just my opinion, too tired to search if it is, u can do that :P
    torah came first yes, but things had to be added, and stuff like that. please dont talk shit about what happens in middle east, first try and see if the quran actually says we should/are allowed/must do them

otherwise stfu, as your shit isnt against islam, its more the laws and rights in place in the middle east

remember this section is named islam vs western world atm, not middle east vs western world :P
    Stop crying about hating on Islam already, its far from perfect anyway.

Point out to me in reality where they don't. Thats my point. Say all the fuck you want about the "quran doesn't say this" I don't give a FUCK. The quran can say what the fuck ever it wants, but what people do is the issue. Also note that all these people are MUSLIM. Which is the point of this, what MUSLIMS do.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE THESE LAWS ARE NOT THERE FOR ISLAM, MORE FOR THEIR SELVES,
    The quran is Islam, all in one, any thing not in it is therefor not related to Islam, this section is Islam vs western world, you are saying that Muslims are bad, fuck yer, so are Jews and Christians, Muslims are terrorists?? Who came to Australia and MURDERED so many indiginous people?? White people, yet they get away with it, I believe they did the same thing in america, western world seems to be based on terrorism???

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE THESE LAWS ARE NOT THERE FOR ISLAM, MORE FOR THEIR SELVES,
    The quran is Islam, all in one, any thing not in it is therefor not related to Islam, this section is Islam vs western world, you are saying that Muslims are bad, fuck yer, so are Jews and Christians, Muslims are terrorists?? Who came to Australia and MURDERED so many indiginous people?? White people, yet they get away with it, I believe they did the same thing in america, western world seems to be based on terrorism???
    YOU KNOW WHAT THAT SOUNDS LIKE? "TRUE MUSLIMS".
    -Which is a bunch of judgemental bullshit.

:/ you really don't know the term "modern" do you?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Eviidence against the fact there is no true Muslims???

The prophet Mohammed SAW is and will always be remembered as one

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Eviidence against the fact there is no true Muslims???

The prophet Mohammed SAW is and will always be remembered as one
    And as the only one.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    So you agree that Muslims aren't really following the quran to it's fullest??

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast