Thanks

Question Finding ways to "bypass" hackshield or anti-cheats*

Hello Guys,
    I will be really direct...
    I m studing c++, I can understand like 95 % of source codes, I loved it! I made a hack using Demons D3D base, its pretty cool, I got some source codes that I did not know how to make on net: Anti-kick and No recoil.

so finnally, i want help in one little thing, that may be easy to coders that have experience on game hack but i m atually novice at it, not on c++ at all but on game hacking,
    ?How do I found a way to bypass hackshield or punkbuster or any anti-cheat?,I have seen many times others VIP HACKs been released before the game (!!!LOL!!! AMAZING!!!!) and I would like to know how to do it, My other coder friend that make hacks every time to quake engine games said that he usually use OllyDbg , so explain to me! Please, If you do it you will recive my thanks, if you don't want to help or even don't know how then please don't say nothing just to get posts

Thanks for your atention!

Thanks
    Stop the HS Driver from loading

3. The Following User Says Thank You to whit For This Useful Post:

kevinbizzi (01-13-2011)

Thanks

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
    Stop the HS Driver from loading
    Yes, Got it, but... can you give me some more tips? ;D to make my life easyer..

You recived my thanks for helping anyway!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    It sounds simple, but is actually very complicated. Idk how to do it, but here's a tutorial on it. Haven't attempted it myself since I've got on 32bit Vista Themida to deal with, and Im working on Lena's Tuts to deal with that.

Anyway here it is.

EDIT: Uploaded on my next post.
    Last edited by why06; 01-13-2011 at 05:43 PM.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    It sounds simple, but is actually very complicated. Idk how to do it, but here's a tutorial on it. Haven't attempted it myself since I've got on 32bit Vista Themida to deal with, and Im working on Lena's Tuts to deal with that.

Anyway here it is. Meh... its taking forever to upload. PM me your email and I'll send it to you.
    Where is this magical reversing tutorial of which you speak?
    Quotes I live by.

A foolish person learns from his mistakes, I wise person learns from others.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post

mhm

i live in texas

i was at the grocery store with my son. He saw a mexican guy, and he said "Look daddy! a mower man!"

he's 4 yrs old

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by whatup777 View Post

Where is this magical reversing tutorial of which you speak?
    https://www.tuts4you.com

lena's reversing tuts
    There actually pretty good

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post

https://www.tuts4you.com

lena's reversing tuts
    There actually pretty good
    He giving me hard copy. Such a nice person. He can have my reps.
    Quotes I live by.

mhm

i live in texas

i was at the grocery store with my son. He saw a mexican guy, and he said "Look daddy! a mower man!"

he's 4 yrs old

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    I found it a while ago just searching around. I'm not sure how up to date it is, but it should teach a technique rather then just give addresses. It's one of those vid tuts kinda like Lena's Tuts. Lemme try one more time to upload it.

Woot! There we go 10 min later

@whit: no this is a different one specifically for Hackshield.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to why06 For This Useful Post:

edgun (11-08-2016),Fallere (06-09-2013),FinalHazard_ (01-06-2013),fmegastar (08-10-2011),josephmangum81 (01-27-2011),kevinbizzi (01-14-2011),MasterRamy (06-21-2013),tiba123 (02-07-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by whatup777 View Post

He giving me hard copy. Such a nice person. He can have my reps.
    I want yo reps Bish...

@why: I thought he meant where to find Lenas tuts

Thanks
    I found it a while ago just searching around. I'm not sure how up to date it is, but it should teach a technique rather then just give addresses. It's one of those vid tuts kinda like Lena's Tuts. Lemme try one more time to upload it.

Virus scan.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post

Virus scan.
    He said it was just a swf file.
    Quotes I live by.

mhm

i live in texas

he's 4 yrs old

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    I can't its too big. =/

20MB Limit on all virus scanners. Im not making this up, but its just a flash video anyway, but I understand what you guys are doing this for their safety, but my hands are tied. I would scan it if I could.
    Last edited by why06; 01-13-2011 at 07:11 PM.

- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    I can't its too big. =/

20MB Limit on all virus scanners. Im not making this up, but its just a flash video anyway, but I understand what you guys are doing this for their safety, but my hands are tied. I would scan it if I could.
    if i was still minion i would approve it /me

Thanks

Thumbs up

Thankx men! This tutorial is Fuking good! now i think i will be able to release hacks just like vip hacks! , when i make my first hack i iwll give it to you and give you credits, thank you so much!

~Thanked

Thanks
    Easy way of doin it is jump the scan or just put in the value to make it not work using olly and put that in ur code with _asm