Threaded View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

(Unnamed) Public hack

Since a minion said that the hack are being approved until next "detection date", I am reposting this hack. If this get disapproved once again, I will bring it up to the heads of staff, proving that you are allowing these types of hacks to be posted until next detection date. Now that I got all the minion stuff out of the way, here's the hack:

THIS HACK DOES NOT WORK WITH XP... PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY BUGS! AS SOON AS WE FIND A SOLUTION WE WILL HELP/ POST IT HERE IN THIS THREAD!

Works for
    Vista 32 bit
    Win7 x64

Now... This hack BEATS GORDON` BY FAR! This is a public hack, made by [GN]Lord, originally posted by [GN]ilys43r, credits go to them (I know where you got the codes Lord
    It's a clickable menu, with 4-5 different area

Main features: Aimbot, Aim threw wall, ESP, NX Chams, OPK (works better with the mod that will be included below)

How to use the superknife: Open the Folder that you will download. Open Rez Tools and in that folder you should see REZINJECT. Click the "..." button you see. After that you will go to C:\Nexon\Combat Arms\Game and will search for GUNS_M_PV_MELEE.rez
    Double click that file or open it. After that click ADD in the rezinject and browse the file named N9 that you downloaded in the folder. After you are done. Click inject.

NOW double click My Computer or Computer, then C Drive >Nexon>Combat Arms>Game
    You will see Guns_M_PV_MELEE.rez and GUNS_M_PV_MELEE.reznew
    DELETE the old GUNS_M_PV_MELEE.rez and rename the .reznew file to GUNS_M_PV_MELEE.rez
    DO NOT LEAVE IT AS .reznew because the mod WILL NOT work.
    After renaming... Use the injector to inject and USE M9 Only not M9 Veteran or other versions.

RIGHT CLICK = Rape mode
    Left Click = Legit.

Info Edit:
    Known bugs/options that are not working|| No Spread, Name [Enemy] or [All], Server Crasher.

If I find any other bugs then I will put them in this thread. But if not then do not make a post a thread about it. Its not a big hack, just a normal hack for the time being.
    And really, if you use the mod, you will pwn, if not then you are just a normal noob with a pointy stick trying to headshot others.

THIS KNIFE MOD + Remote kill are beast in fireteam and all games!

Enjoy -ilys43r
    SS:

Video by ilys43r will be re-uploaded on my channel since it has links to the forum I work for

Vscans
    Hack rar: https://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/report...c754-1294714385
    Superknife (right click): https://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/report...d0a6-1294714516
    Last edited by Disturbed; 01-13-2011 at 06:31 PM.