Poll: Do these VIP features need to get gone?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

Exclamation Combat Arms VIP Features

Alright... Now, ever since Dave said that VIP features were allowed, I was against this.. I still am, and hate the fact that there are VIP features, and nobody realizes, that security of hacks is everything!
    THE VIP FEATURES WILL NO LONGER BE EXISTENT IN THE FUTURE if this VIP thing keeps up! MPGH will lose ALL of its traffic, and be shut down!

The CA section will die, and nothing will revive it...

I was wondering if anyone else loathed the fact that these hacks being released are not ONLY Gellins base, and C+P, but the fact that they have OPK, Superbullets, Telekill, and stuff like that? That is just stupid! What is happening to people?!

Where will all of the traffic be when Nexon gets their ass in gear, and finally patches all of these VIP features? Huh? Gone... That is what will happen! No more CA hacks, and this forum might be shut down! The mods, are okay because they are not FULLY patchable (quick MAC address change, and IP address change fixes it, unless it is the account).

How many others are against all of this nonsense about VIP? I know it is a little late, but has anyone noticed that all of the good features are going to eventually wither? Boxes, beast mode, etc! They are gone, and never coming back! Not unless you go to the angry kings, but then again, they will not be patched!

PLEASE help me keep this section alive! We have 4 moddys, and something needs to happen about these "VIP" features!
    Sammy told me to...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jonnyboy9985 For This Useful Post:

[D]ark [M]oon (01-14-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    i get it now, yea yea agreed too
    Last edited by xBenXer; 01-13-2011 at 11:02 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Agreed 100%

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by xBenXer View Post
    i will stay in this section forever.
    As will I, because I consider this section a home away from home, and I care VERY much about it, and do NOT need it dying out

edit:

If we have at least 50 votes for it, can we PLEASE change the rules moddys??
    Sammy told me to...

Thanks
    i like vip but i have to have limits to it aswell soo i agree 89%

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    PERHAPS, VIP features can only be released... Say, twice a month? That way patching is harder? Gives the real coders time to relax and spend time on coding? Hopefully I will be joining them soon :P But, back on topic, Maybe... Not FULL VIP features, like... Recoil Reduction? Semi-Telekill, and such? partial aimbot (Only people visible, and really close)??
    Sammy told me to...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jonnyboy9985 For This Useful Post:

pandalizer (01-18-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    i think ur right but might as well use the hacks while u can cuz i dont think teh mods will change the rulez
    "smoking kills. if you get killed you have lost and important part of your life"

whats got two thumbs and doesnt give a shit?
    /me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by warball8 View Post
    i think ur right but might as well use the hacks while u can cuz i dont think teh mods will change the rulez
    Might as well try, because I did state some pretty good points, did I not?

edit: LOVE your signature xD "I sawz a carrot THIS big, no lie"

EDIT:

We still need to try to get these gone, because regardless of funding via the traffic, this place will drop A LOT of its members if a lot of the hacks are down, and patched... If the features like that are wanted that bad, people should enjoy the security, and look around for hacks, not fall here for C+P hacks, and pathetic excuses for VIP
    Last edited by jonnyboy9985; 01-13-2011 at 11:16 PM.
    Sammy told me to...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy

Unhappy

(ca section dies) nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

after vip features appear in hacks every ones expectations rise if vip hacks are taken out of hacks = people think of pub hacks as boring = people leave mpgh = ca section dies = world explodes and i am sad
    "smoking kills. if you get killed you have lost and important part of your life"

whats got two thumbs and doesnt give a shit?
    /me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by warball8 View Post
    (ca section dies) nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

after vip features appear in hacks every ones expectations rise if vip hacks are taken out of hacks = people think of pub hacks as boring = people leave mpgh = ca section dies = world explodes and i am sad
    Regardless of people leaving, shouldn't there at least be a section FOR the VIP features for the coders, and people that have proven themselves? Like the "ELITE mods" section for hacks? If people like this community enough to get to there (1000 posts), then they deserve the right to get the VIP! This would actually INCREASE the amount of posts, and threads all over MPGH! This would HELP increase funding for Dave I just had a major brain WHOAHOOO

PS: I realize I would be left out, but I care about this site, more than I care about the hacks I get from it
    Sammy told me to...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Old news is old.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Nexon will never patch VIP features.

But Im agree with removing them from public hacks since is not fair that if I pay for aimbot, ppl can get it for free, lol Jk. Im not an ass...

I just dont give a fuck, coders are 5 steps in front of Nexon so Idc.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
    Nexon will never patch VIP features.

But Im agree with removing them from public hacks since is not fair that if I pay for aimbot, ppl can get it for free, lol Jk. Im not an ass...

I just dont give a fuck, coders are 5 steps in front of Nexon so Idc.
    I would like to disagree, most people are getting lazy, and expecting some fantabulous hack base to come out, and they can release again :P This would assist the entire MPGH forum if what I suggested was carried out, and VIP features, should have stayed VIP. If we keep up this VIP stuff, Nexon will have a snitch send them bases, and codes, and they will completely recode their entire system! Then this will turn into AvA and have NOTHING for hacks, and people will still be troubled with some things like even a simple CROSSHAIR
    Last edited by jonnyboy9985; 01-13-2011 at 11:25 PM.
    Sammy told me to...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    i dont think all should go just with some limitations, like telekill,opk should not be there, but something like superbullet should be able
    (just my opinion)

My 1st Sig in a While, Give me Feed Back on my Profile

2nd Sig in 2 days Post on my profile with feedback
    Press Thanks if i Helped You
    Get 50+ post - [x]
    Get 100+ post - [x]
    Get 150+ post - [x]
    Get 300+ post - []
    Get Banned With Hacks -[x]
    Get Banned Legitly - [x]

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ibeerofcoffee For This Useful Post:

jonnyboy9985 (01-13-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnyboy9985 View Post
    I would like to disagree, most people are getting lazy, and expecting some fantabulous hack base to come out, and they can release again :P This would assist the entire MPGH forum if what I suggested was carried out, and VIP features, should have stayed VIP. If we keep up this VIP stuff, Nexon will have a snitch send them bases, and codes, and they will completely recode their entire system! Then this will turn into AvA and have NOTHING for hacks, and people will still be troubled with some things like even a simple CROSSHAIR
    Nexon wont completely recode their entire system because that means: A lot of money to pay and they cant afford that.

Think about this: Dont you think goverments have enough technology, agents and weapon to stop the Drug Market? Have you ever think about in some strange way, drugs helps to the economy?

Nexon needs hackers in the game in order to sell Elite Moderator
    Nexon needs hackers in the game in order to have the Black Market alive.

A newspaper company needs bad news to sell their newspapers.

Nexon is an smart company dude, they are not stupid to patch all the hacks

19. The Following User Says Thank You to SmartAlley For This Useful Post:

sugar04 (02-07-2011)

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast