Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Ideas to Boost Activity:

Ok guys so, we all know killians gone as our fearless leader, and while xion will make a beast minion, killians natural draw to this section is gone now sadly. We need to work extra hard to boost the section here, my estimate is that we currently have, 6-8 active members posting here...and thats a high end estimate. we need ways to get people, the "common man with an xbox" of MPGH visiting this section regulary. Please post ideas here, and please keep it on topic.

Zen.
    [IMG]https://i15.photobucke*****m/albums/a359/FISHFROMLC2/ZenSig2.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Any and All Ideas are Welcome!

Minion Statistics

Ex-Console Minion: 13/01/2011 ~ 19/04/2011
    Console Re-Minion: 14/06/2012 ~ 27/02/2013
    AVA Minion: 22/06/2012 ~ 12/11/2012
    Battlefield Minion: 04/02/2013 ~ 27/02/2013

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Common guys i know that the majority of you have some ideas....common

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    we could always threaten to kill killan's baby mama, aka me, It's k Ill put a knife to my throat and say im a hostage

(Not really his babi mama.)

We would always make an AWESOME AMAZING SIGNATURE REQUEST AND HAVE SOMEONE MAKE US AN EPIC XBOX360 TEAM SIG.

Perhaps a userbar, And considering the Xbox advisor idea, people with 500 + Posts can get a userbar and could just request it to be put in theyres.
    Last edited by Spartanlol; 01-14-2011 at 04:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexic View Post
    as I said all ideots that have no idea how to treat a human.. should pown all yall faces in and mpGAYh does not desurve correct spelling since it it actually worse than my spelling so shuve it up your asses dick wads!

*.net new public release VIP FEATURES GO oh wait no don't cus ima IP ban yall from it!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartanlol View Post
    we could always threaten to kill killan's baby mama, aka me, It's k Ill put a knife to my throat and say im a hostage

(Not really his babi mama.)

We would always make an AWESOME AMAZING SIGNATURE REQUEST AND HAVE SOMEONE MAKE US AN EPIC XBOX360 TEAM SIG.

Perhaps a userbar, And considering the Xbox advisor idea, people with 500 + Posts can get a userbar and could just request it to be put in theyres.
    Not sure about the User Bars but the Signatures Are an almost definite!

Minion Statistics

Ex-Console Minion: 13/01/2011 ~ 19/04/2011
    Console Re-Minion: 14/06/2012 ~ 27/02/2013
    AVA Minion: 22/06/2012 ~ 12/11/2012
    Battlefield Minion: 04/02/2013 ~ 27/02/2013

Thanks
    and this is where i step in and say no. lol jk.

sig/userbar idea would be good though i guess. But in all truth, this section is waayyy too far down and to be honest i dont want to hack a game i have to pay for. If i get banned or w.e. i just wasted money so really i wasnt interested in this section at first. I basically see this forum as a general section for xbox users (now) but yea u get what im saying.
    [IMG]https://i238.photobucke*****m/albums/ff303/colby1666/Signatures/DayDream-1.png[/IMG]
    x x x x x x

Thanks
    Umm , Turny's and if you could , Try hosting a prestige lobby and have it having MPGH_(something( in your name as a mpgh clan ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post
    and this is where i step in and say no. lol jk.

sig/userbar idea would be good though i guess. But in all truth, this section is waayyy too far down and to be honest i dont want to hack a game i have to pay for. If i get banned or w.e. i just wasted money so really i wasnt interested in this section at first. I basically see this forum as a general section for xbox users (now) but yea u get what im saying.
    i agree, i mean theres hacks for thsoe that want it but its more just a general section for xbox i think its kinda the same for the other consoles, but im not 100% sure...so ok so far:
    - Tournaments/Olympics
    - Sigs/Usertitles
    - 24 hr game-a-thon

also who'd be possibly willing to donate prizes? and For the sigs we could have be for those in the MPGH Clan, and like for activity in the console sections etc...it needs some ironing, but this is just for brainstorming keep the ideas coming!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Zen View Post
    i agree, i mean theres hacks for thsoe that want it but its more just a general section for xbox i think its kinda the same for the other consoles, but im not 100% sure...so ok so far:
    - Tournaments/Olympics
    - Sigs/Usertitles
    - 24 hr game-a-thon

also who'd be possibly willing to donate prizes? and For the sigs we could have be for those in the MPGH Clan, and like for activity in the console sections etc...it needs some ironing, but this is just for brainstorming keep the ideas coming!!!
    I could give away Alan Wake: Full game (40$) I could make a thread with all the prize's and we'll sticky it, someone buy a 1600 or 1-3month?

I think the sig should have like a bfbc2, blackops, and mabye a dragonage/masseffect character on it? And have some epic background? And say.. XBOX 360 Section.

Cause it resembles all the popular / most played game, and then the leftovers of RPG/Adventure players. Someone should make a thread to discuss this.
    Last edited by Spartanlol; 01-14-2011 at 08:41 PM.
    as I said all ideots that have no idea how to treat a human.. should pown all yall faces in and mpGAYh does not desurve correct spelling since it it actually worse than my spelling so shuve it up your asses dick wads!

*.net new public release VIP FEATURES GO oh wait no don't cus ima IP ban yall from it!

Thanks
    Simple one: Have game tournament for like CoD BO or Halo Reach and you win something

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartanlol View Post
    I could give away Alan Wake: Full game (40$) I could make a thread with all the prize's and we'll sticky it, someone buy a 1600 or 1-3month?

I think the sig should have like a bfbc2, blackops, and mabye a dragonage/masseffect character on it? And have some epic background? And say.. XBOX 360 Section.

Cause it resembles all the popular / most played game, and then the leftovers of RPG/Adventure players. Someone should make a thread to discuss this.
    I might work on a sig or userbar for this and it will probably be more general. Just a simple yet good signature that I can quickly add names to so people can have their own tag u kno?
    [IMG]https://i238.photobucke*****m/albums/ff303/colby1666/Signatures/DayDream-1.png[/IMG]
    x x x x x x

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post

I might work on a sig or userbar for this and it will probably be more general. Just a simple yet good signature that I can quickly add names to so people can have their own tag u kno?
    I has Like this idea.

Thanks
    meep.

[IMG]https://i238.photobucke*****m/albums/ff303/colby1666/Signatures/ClanSig1-Ryguy.png[/IMG]
    x x x x x x

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    [MPGH] Clan
    FTW.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Ur Sig is.....AWESOMENESS. :/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast