Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    OkayOkayOkay.
    let me say this

Combat Arms has died. That graphics update just made things worst and they lost many players.
    MPGH has been having lots of DDOS's and for a week we were down which had us lose lots of members too because they thought that MPGH.net (the .net domain) was permanently taken down.
    If we were to advertise, then that'd be awesome without you know, breaking too many rules.
    Many of our coders have been chased out of MPGH because of the many non-contributive ******s we had going on (leechers). copy and paste kiddies, irritating modders who think they're good, but they have no originality whatsoever.
    The CA section is corrupt, we lost A LOT of our OG coders, the VIP is down, but should be up sometime within the next few months because Dave's done with college for now, he has more time etc;.
    so yea, lots of coders left, made their own sites, joined each others site, started to live their life.

right now, the Call of Duty section is what's keeping MPGH alive.
    for like 2 years, it was all about Combat Arms.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jabuuty671 For This Useful Post:

|TwEaK| (01-14-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
    I dont know nothing about coding, I know takes a lot of hours of practice and skills but I think you guys are the one who have to stop this IMO.

Is is possible for you to protect your stuff, base, or whatever it called. I know there's a coding section that anyone can ask something and you will help. But I think you have to find a way to pack your codes or whatever it called.

Also if I were Dave, I will after a verification, make an special tag for coders. The coders with the tags will be the only one who can release hacks here.
    The problem with that is script kiddies would also get the tag for coders also and you cant tell whos legit shit and whos not u know...

Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
    hmm.. OMGOSH LOOK AT THIS HACK I MADE. IT LOOKS 100% SIMILAR TO ACIDHAX BUT I SWEAR, I MADE ITZ MYSELFZ
    Lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    the best coders arent even here anymore

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    OkayOkayOkay.
    let me say this

Combat Arms has died. That graphics update just made things worst and they lost many players.
    MPGH has been having lots of DDOS's and for a week we were down which had us lose lots of members too because they thought that MPGH.net (the .net domain) was permanently taken down.
    If we were to advertise, then that'd be awesome without you know, breaking too many rules.
    Many of our coders have been chased out of MPGH because of the many non-contributive ******s we had going on (leechers). copy and paste kiddies, irritating modders who think they're good, but they have no originality whatsoever.
    The CA section is corrupt, we lost A LOT of our OG coders, the VIP is down, but should be up sometime within the next few months because Dave's done with college for now, he has more time etc;.
    so yea, lots of coders left, made their own sites, joined each others site, started to live their life.

Nicely said
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    OkayOkayOkay.
    let me say this

Everything comes and goes
    Oh we're so screwed if CA died then we wouldn't have a job!
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by InHuman View Post
    acid burns still here, all we need is mattypatty

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    On my alt i remember there was no hacks at all.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Hmm What about Longevity he was pro.
    Gift from ImmaNinja555

Asking Alexandria

Thanks
    Someone finally said it..

Quote Originally Posted by InHuman View Post
    Are you kidding me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post

acid burns still here, all we need is mattypatty
    Yea he gave up on mpgh tho, me and him just decided to open our own site but we used to release bad ass pubs I cant take credz tho it was all him crazy ass coder gotta love'em lol.

Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
    Someone finally said it..

Are you kidding me
    Lol

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by |TwEaK| View Post
    Hello, My name is TwEaK and I'm here to talk about the coders here at MPGH.

Let me begin. It started off about 1-2years ago when public CA hacks became a big thing on MPGH.
    There was Matypatty one of the best pub coders I know, He's my best friend
    now till this day and me and him were the first to get things going with Menu pubs
    cause when I was here there were only Hotkey pubs cause no one could get a menu out anymore.
    Then Acid_BuRn a really nice dude and a pretty decent pub coder and some others I can't exactly
    remember there name cause I dont speak with them much anyways off to my main point here, after a while
    MPGH started getting new CA pub coders and LOTS of them but no one seemed to realize that these "new coders" were
    only Script Kiddies all they wanted was some Credz/Rep and they didnt even bother to add Credz to our great
    providers such as Gellin, Han and some other well known coders. But I would say Gellins base is
    much more used then others anyways. So these Script Kiddies that say there coders are not coders at
    all but in fact there just some copy and paste noobs that think they can take the responsibility
    of being a real coder but in face they cant cause they dont even realize what it takes to be a
    legit coder and actually know what to do. All these "New Coders" are nothing but script kiddies that cant
    face the music and thats why right after a patch you dont see them again and if you do its probably
    them asking for the new LTClient or the new D3D Pointer, I just can't believe how much MPGH has changed
    and how many noobs think its just so easy to go compile a hack put the name on it and say its theres thats just complete disrespect
    towards coding hacks and towards our history coders such as
    Me TwEaK, Matypatty, Acid_BuRn, Flameswor10, FheRRaZ, Uknown_Coder, Gellin, and many others. My point here is
    this should be put to an end or at least dealt with if not then
    MPGH will remain corrupted in its CA section and never again resurrected.

Feel free to post what ever you like below. Take your Flaming & Raging Here.
    This forum & post is for peoples thoughts and opinions not childish games and words.

add lolz2much to the list of history coders

Thanks
    you forgot to add Lord Fancington (Blood). He CODED the first ever public semi-telekill and opk.
    but everyone just uses Gellins base nowadays.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by GHDVIP View Post
    add lolz2much to the list of history coders
    Ok

**Edit
    Cant add him it wont let you edit posts after a certain amount of time but for eveyone else to know lolz2much is one of the good history coders

Quote Originally Posted by Gunnez360 View Post
    you forgot to add Lord Fancington (Blood). He CODED the first ever public semi-telekill and opk.
    but everyone just uses Gellins base nowadays.
    Blood aka RagerZ?
    Last edited by |TwEaK|; 01-15-2011 at 11:34 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Well, I hope this community doesnt die but in case, I bought a new VIP hack a month ago which impressed me a lot; the most epic VIP ever which makes you looks like a legit player.

Im thinking on buying this for a whole year

If CA dies here, Im definetly moving to that site

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
    Well, I hope this community doesnt die but in case, I bought a new VIP hack a month ago which impressed me a lot; the most epic VIP ever which makes you looks like a legit player.

Im thinking on buying this for a whole year

If CA dies here, Im definetly moving to that site
    Can you get me a one month trail?
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast