Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

how to add stroke to an object in flash?

How do you add stroke to an object in flash? i wanna add an outline to a shape after i deleted its original...any help?
    [IMG]https://i15.photobucke*****m/albums/a359/FISHFROMLC2/ZenSig2.png[/IMG]

Thanks

Repo men Film Trailers

All Good Things Full Lenght Film In Dvd Format Watch All Good Things Megavideo Cheap All Good Things Movie
    Watch And Everything Is Going Fine Film In Full Where Can I Download The And Everything Is Going Fine Trailer Download And Everything Is Going Fine The MusicalAnd Soon The Darkness Movie Release And Soon The Darkness Film Imdb High Quality And Soon The Darkness MovieWhere To Watch Another Year Movie Another Year Movie Dvd Another Year Film ImdbWatch Repo men The Movie In Hd Repo men Film Trailers Quality The Repo men Full Movie

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by SypeAspeltelp View Post
    All Good Things Full Lenght Film In Dvd Format Watch All Good Things Megavideo Cheap All Good Things Movie
    Watch And Everything Is Going Fine Film In Full Where Can I Download The And Everything Is Going Fine Trailer Download And Everything Is Going Fine The MusicalAnd Soon The Darkness Movie Release And Soon The Darkness Film Imdb High Quality And Soon The Darkness MovieWhere To Watch Another Year Movie Another Year Movie Dvd Another Year Film ImdbWatch Repo men The Movie In Hd Repo men Film Trailers Quality The Repo men Full Movie
    Ban this noob ^.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Can't believe I haven't read this yet
    But anyway, what do you mean by "deleted the original?" I'm not sure how you can make an outline to something that isn't there.

[IMG]https://i306.photobucke*****m/albums/nn280/Fenolgo/Graph_01.gif[/IMG]

˙˙˙sʞɔɐɥ

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SjoerdJr View Post
    Ban this noob ^.
    good idea

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by SypeAspeltelp View Post
    thanks u help me a lot