Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

NEED HELP W how to work the .Rez injector pls

Hey folks hows it going on the MpGH scene today

well figured I couldnt understand if the .rez injector tool was used and worked the same way as a .dll injector or not but thought it best to come ask the ones who know best so here i am

so two questions if .rez injector is ready to use + the mods DL'd and ready to be used- does the .rez injector function in the same way a .dll hack injector works?

and does a .Rez injected mod change the whole weapon or does it change just eh exterior resolution of it to a different gun?

any and all insight would be greatly appreciated as well as welcomed thanx

happy hacking n moddin every1 PEACE.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    well wounldnt say it works just like a .dll injector but wat ever rez inject is for u to inject mods for example u get the mod u made / download then u click on the ... and opens a window click on the what ever file say guns_t_pv.rez inject ur mod in there and then u got a new one called guns_t_pv.reznew erase the new and place in combat arms game folder .. and u got to change what it looks like / does before u inject it u cant just open rez inject and hope for a bad ass mod to come out of it
    PlayStation ID:
    Boxing509

Quote Originally Posted by pushdis15
    Women now have choices. They can be married, not married, have a job, not have a job, be married with children, unmarried with children. Men have the same choice we've always had: work, or prison.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to pushdis15 For This Useful Post:

Slixxx007 (01-14-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    dude awesome preciate the insight greatly now its far more of a clarified situation have a great evenin and im stunned i got the right insight right away so awesome even more so im going to end the thread now to clear up space so others can use it preciate it again the insight clarified it all so thanx peace