Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    You know, based on Paroxysm's point about the complexity of early cells and the fact that millions of years took place before life developed on Earth, it's really not such a huge coincidence that cells were able to eventually form

Perhaps it took just as long for them to evolve into complex little life forms, but they formed just the same. There's no doubt about that.
    Last edited by CrustyObama; 01-19-2011 at 07:53 PM.

[IMG]https://i306.photobucke*****m/albums/nn280/Fenolgo/Graph_01.gif[/IMG]

˙˙˙sʞɔɐɥ

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post

Eva hur of Miller-Urey?

Keep talking out of your ass and I feel this debate might get a little redundant.
    And did you know that they concluded that expirment invalid and thus null due to an overwhelming scientific opinion that earths early atmosphere was infact completely different then the elements he used in his experiments early atmosphere recreation

Quote Originally Posted by https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miller%E2%80%93Urey_experiment
    However, as discussed in the article, the atmospheric model used by Miller-Urey never matched the atmosphere of the early earth at any known point.[7]

New atheist:
    Quote Originally Posted by CrustyObama View Post
    You know, based on Paroxysm's point about the complexity of early cells and the fact that millions of years took place before life developed on Earth, it's really not such a huge coincidence that cells were able to eventually form

Perhaps it took just as long for them to evolve into complex little life forms, but they formed just the same. There's no doubt about that.
    Amino acids cannot form from random atoms just chillen about, thus your statement != truth
    Last edited by Bombsaway707; 01-19-2011 at 07:55 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post

And did you know that they concluded that expirment invalid and thus null due to an overwhelming scientific opinion that earths early atmosphere was infact completely different then the elements he used in his experiments early atmosphere recreation

New atheist:

Amino acids cannot form from random atoms just chillen about, thus your statement != truth
    No shit the the atmosphere was different, it was clearly pointed out in the first paragraph however that doesn't matter, what matters is that it is possible for amino acids to form from simple compounds given sufficient time and energy. Given the age of the earth even an unlikely event like amino acids forming into a simple cell are bound to happen. I'm starting to think you don't have a grasp on basic chemistry let alone abiogenesis.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    hey, bombs. i vmed you back

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    what matters is that it is possible for amino acids to form from simple compounds given sufficient time and energy.
    This is true, however it is only true given the proper elements are in place, top notch scientists still aren't sure how the first cell was created so how can you make these ridiculous assumptions? Im sure some scientists has had all of your "brilliant" ideas and been cast out of the scientific community, your basing all of your "evidence" on outdated data and theories that aren't widely accepted anymore, and believe it or not you STILL havn't provided me with any actual proof of evolution

Thanks

and believe it or not you STILL havn't provided me with any actual proof of evolution
    You still haven't provided anyone with any actual proof of an existing deity.

Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

This is true, however it is only true given the proper elements are in place, top notch scientists still aren't sure how the first cell was created so how can you make these ridiculous assumptions? Im sure some scientists has had all of your "brilliant" ideas and been cast out of the scientific community, your basing all of your "evidence" on outdated data and theories that aren't widely accepted anymore, and believe it or not you STILL havn't provided me with any actual proof of evolution
    So let me get this straight, you spend 2 pages worth of posts arguing from a faulty premise, I spend all this time trying to show you why your premise is false and once you finally give up you resort back to the same argument support by the same faulty premise that we started with. I have to ask, are you trolling or just a fucking imbecile?

"We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Paroxysm For This Useful Post:

CaT- (01-19-2011)

Thanks
    GOD CREATED EVOLUTION

10. The Following User Says Thank You to AVGN For This Useful Post:

Calebb (01-20-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    GOD IS THE RESULT OF EVOLUTION.

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    This thread is going from retard to Bombs-level retard. Seriously, get out of primary school before you try to post here again.

hahah then give me proof that god doesn't exist or that evolution really did occur cuz so far you've given me no proof whatsoever and ive given you a ton...through all seven pages of this thread uve given me no proof at all
    Hurr durr, I'm disproving your claims. And I'm not the one going against everyone else, you are. It's your job to present us something to back up your arguments.

PS: I really do hope you're trolling.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    This thread is going from retard to Bombs-level retard. Seriously, get out of primary school before you try to post here again.

Hurr durr, I'm disproving your claims. And I'm not the one going against everyone else, you are. It's your job to present us something to back up your arguments.

Calm down. Hating on him is just like saying: "We can't prove our theories, so what ? Just get out of our way !"

And seriously even a primary pass student can tell that theories of evolution are bullshit. Any normal, logical and sensible human being won't believe in them.

People believe in God since the beginning of human era. Adam A.S was the first man and believed in Allah. This continued until some low lifers started saying: We do sins, God don't punish us. He is either powerless or doesn't even exists.

Same is the case with you people now. You've gone back to the age of ignorance. You are just not punished by Him. He is merciful and keeps giving you time to ask for forgiveness of your sins. But you people day after day, commit sins and keep saying: He doesn't exists so we can keep doing what we do.

We are His creation. We are the creation of the almighty God. We should bow before Him and thank Him for His every gift. I mean if you lose a single hand, you can't replicate it in your most sophisticated labs. So, give thanks to Him always rather than denying His existence and feeling that you are something.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post

Calm down. Hating on him is just like saying: "We can't prove our theories, so what ? Just get out of our way !"

And seriously even a primary pass student can tell that theories of evolution are bullshit. Any normal, logical and sensible human being won't believe in them.

People believe in God since the beginning of human era. Adam A.S was the first man and believed in Allah. This continued until some low lifers started saying: We do sins, God don't punish us. He is either powerless or doesn't even exists.

Same is the case with you people now. You've gone back to the age of ignorance. You are just not punished by Him. He is merciful and keeps giving you time to ask for forgiveness of your sins. But you people day after day, commit sins and keep saying: He doesn't exists so we can keep doing what we do.

We are His creation. We are the creation of the almighty God. We should bow before Him and thank Him for His every gift. I mean if you lose a single hand, you can't replicate it in your most sophisticated labs. So, give thanks to Him always rather than denying His existence and feeling that you are something.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post

We can, you, possibly slightly less educated (no offence to anyone, I hope - I'm just being objective) maybe can't see that yet and equal our arguments to yours (such as "a man wrote a book and said an angel told him to do it").

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Coeus and Paroxysm, you look like morons, alls you do is insult me and make up witty replies well guess what? Your just making yourselves and all the other atheists look like dumbasses, everytime i get into an arguement with an atheist alls they do is say like wow your a fucking retard for believing that yet i have tons of proof of God, so who's the real retard here? the 15% of the world who say there is no god yet can't gather ANY proof whatsoever that their isn't one or the people who have living proof of God

So let me get this straight, you spend 2 pages worth of posts arguing from a faulty premise, I spend all this time trying to show you why your premise is false and once you finally give up you resort back to the same argument support by the same faulty premise that we started with. I have to ask, are you trolling or just a fucking imbecile?
    Look once again, for the 15th post in a row, you avoid my statements/questions that have value and resort to insulting me, good method

Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post

Yeah i'm in primary school mhmm, except that only 15% of the worlds population don't believe in a God so 15>85
    Derp.
    So its YOU who should be providing me with proof fool
    Last edited by Bombsaway707; 01-20-2011 at 12:56 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Yeah i'm in primary school mhmm, except that only 15% of the worlds population don't believe in a God so 15>85
    Derp.
    So its YOU who should be providing me with proof fool
    Don't mix up God and gods. Also, don't be ignorant enough to say religion doesn't accept evolution, even in your highly religious US with it's very conservative religion (durr hurr) has more than 50% support for evolution. Note the high acceptance rate from your "Catholic God":

PS: we atheists aren't the ones not responding to raised points, you are.

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast