Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Why the theory of evolution fails

Cell theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1. All living organisms are made up of one or more cells.
    2. Cells are the basic unit of life.
    3. All cells arise from pre-existing cells.
    4. The cell is the unit of structure, physiology, and organization in living things.
    5. The cell retains a dual existence as a distinct entity and a building block in the construction of organisms.

Where did the first cell come from then?
    Derp.
    Thus, science contradicts itself.
    Anyone care to debate me?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bombsaway707 For This Useful Post:

Hassan (01-16-2011),Khalifa (01-16-2011),lies' (01-14-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post
    Where did the first cell come from then?

The first cell came somehow be coincidence. That's what evolutionists say.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lies' For This Useful Post:

Hassan (01-16-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    The first cell came somehow be coincidence. That's what evolutionists say.
    They say it came from a bunch of chemicals mixing together, yet the cell theory contradicts that statement

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bombsaway707 For This Useful Post:

Hassan (01-16-2011),lies' (01-14-2011),Sir Nathan (02-03-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Thousands of further stages are needed in order to progress from a protein to a cell. Above all, any protein
    that happens to form by claim that the cell came into being by chance is as illogical as claiming that all the buildings,
    roads, transport systems, water and electricity in New York City emerged thanks to the effects
    of random natural phenomena such as storms and earthquakes.
    Last edited by lies'; 01-14-2011 at 01:08 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lies' For This Useful Post:

Hassan (01-16-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Thousands of further stages are needed in order to progress from a protein to a cell. Above all, any protein
    that happens to form by claim that the cell came into being by chance is as illogical as claiming that all the buildings,
    roads, transport systems, water and electricity in New York City emerged thanks to the effects
    of random natural phenomena such as storms and earthquakes.
    You are a smart man

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Thanks but i'm just a regular person like anyone else.

I am someone who seeks for knowledge.
    I just read and read, the more interesting it is the better it sticks to my brains.

Oh yeah and the evolutionists claim that the transition from one species to another takes place from the simple to the more complex and in stages.

That means that transitional forms must have existed during the progress from one species to another. Jet, there is still not the slightest trace of such intermediate forms. Like half-fish or half-bird forms.

The only thing that i don't understand is why they continue to believe in this theory.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lies' For This Useful Post:

Hassan (01-16-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Thanks but i'm just a regular person like anyone else.

I am someone who seeks for knowledge.
    I just read and read, the more interesting it is the better it sticks to my brains.

Oh yeah and the evolutionists claim that the transition from one species to another takes place from the simple to the more complex and in stages.

That means that transitional forms must have existed during the progress from one species to another. Jet, there is still not the slightest trace of such intermediate forms. Like half-fish or half-bird forms.

The only thing that i don't understand is why they continue to believe in this theory.
    Its simply because they refuse to believe the truth. They can't accept the fact that a superior being exists and thus they believe a crazy scientific "truth". To me believing God exists is easier to believe then the big bang theory

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bombsaway707 For This Useful Post:

Hassan (01-16-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    The big Bang cause life to evolve from beneath the sea, thus a cell emerging from the bottom of the ocrean that was formed by the big bang, walking on land, becoming a dinosaur, eating naked cavemen, being george washington (Ape first obviously)
    Then becoming obama, aka a cell that was left outside to long.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexic View Post
    as I said all ideots that have no idea how to treat a human.. should pown all yall faces in and mpGAYh does not desurve correct spelling since it it actually worse than my spelling so shuve it up your asses dick wads!

*.net new public release VIP FEATURES GO oh wait no don't cus ima IP ban yall from it!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Herp derp, I're Bombs and I're trolls debayte sec-shun.

https://www.biosci.utexas.edu/ib/facu...0evolution.pdf

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Alen For This Useful Post:

Infamous (01-15-2011)

Thanks
    agreed this thread is a box of cocks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Coeus, i would appreciate it if you could give a short description as i don't have the time to read all of that.
    ---

So evolutionists say that random genetic changes can cause living things to evolve. But the fact is, that mutations are always harmful to living things, they do not develop them, and can never endow them with any new functional features.

To claim that mutations improve species and endow it with new advantages is like claiming that striking a computer with a hammer will result in a more advanced model.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Coeus, i would appreciate it if you could give a short description as i don't have the time to read all of that.
    ---

So evolutionists say that random genetic changes can cause living things to evolve. But the fact is, that mutations are always harmful to living things, they do not develop them, and can never endow them with any new functional features.

To claim that mutations improve species and endow it with new advantages is like claiming that striking a computer with a hammer will result in a more advanced model.
    Your lack of knowledge is disturbing. Who said mutations are always harmful?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    Your lack of knowledge is disturbing. Who said mutations are always harmful?
    What are you doing in the debate section if you find it disturbing? Almost all posts are based on what mpgh users believe or think.

Mutations either kill or deform the afflicted organism.
    No mutation has ever been observed to increase genetic information.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    What are you doing in the debate section if you find it disturbing? Almost all posts are based on what mpgh users believe or think.

Mutations either kill or deform the afflicted organism.
    No mutation has ever been observed to increase genetic information.
    Mutation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Read that and come back again, you seem to have skipped too many Biology classes. (note: #Beneficial_mutations)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    It all came by coincidence. Don't you get it?

So, if a complex structure came into existence all of a sudden, what does this mean?

So for example, let us resemble the cell to a high-tech car
    in terms of its complexity. (In fact, the cell is comprised of a much more complex and
    developed system than a car with its motor and all its technical equipment.) So what would you think if you went out trekking in the depths of a thick forest and ran across a latest model car among the trees?

Would you think that various elements in the forest had come together by chance over millions of years and produced such a vehicle?

All the raw materials making up the car are obtained from iron, plastic, rubber, earth
    or its by-products, but would this fact lead you to think that these materials had synthesized "by chance" and then come together and manufactured such a car?

Without doubt, anyone with a sound mind would know that the car was the product
    of a conscious design, that is a factory, and wonder what it was doing there in the
    middle of a jungle. The sudden origination of a complex structure in a complete form out
    of the blue shows that it is created by a conscious agent. A complex system like the cell is no doubt created by a superior will and wisdom. In other words, it came into existence as a creation of God.

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast