Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    Thousands of further stages are needed in order to progress from a protein to a cell. Above all, any protein
    that happens to form by claim that the cell came into being by chance is as illogical as claiming that all the buildings,
    roads, transport systems, water and electricity in New York City emerged thanks to the effects
    of random natural phenomena such as storms and earthquakes.
    Hahah owned the retards ! Thanked +Rep =)

Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post

Its simply because they refuse to believe the truth. They can't accept the fact that a superior being exists and thus they believe a crazy scientific "truth". To me believing God exists is easier to believe then the big bang theory
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Bombsaway707 again.

Quote Originally Posted by Infamous View Post
    agreed, we are bunch of cocks
    Fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Spartanlol View Post
    The big Bang cause life to evolve from beneath the sea, thus a cell emerging from the bottom of the ocrean that was formed by the big bang, walking on land, becoming a dinosaur, eating naked cavemen, being george washington (Ape first obviously)
    Then becoming obama, aka a cell that was left outside to long.
    Wow, this is big bang theory !! ? (I wouldn't be surprised).... ROFLMAO !!
    Last edited by Hassan; 01-16-2011 at 11:54 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hassan For This Useful Post:

Bombsaway707 (01-16-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    Daum MPGH is retarded, I thought we were talking about evolution?
    You keep avoiding my questions

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bombsaway707 For This Useful Post:

Hassan (01-16-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    You keep avoiding my questions
    No, you just keep avoiding that fucking pdf. And read that v

Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    What you're arguing about is abiogenesis r-tard, and incase you didn't pay attention in HS biology Abiogenesis != Evolution. Evolution occurs after the formation of simple cells. It's been ~150 years since Darwin, ~100 years since a majority of biologists have accepted evolution as a valid explanation for the variety of life. The fact of the matter is evolution is rock-solid, no less supported than the theory of gravity or germ theory.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Ok so you have a way to explain how life started etc. What about the universe? Coincidence or did it already existed?
    Last edited by lies'; 01-16-2011 at 03:15 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    No, you just keep avoiding that fucking pdf. And read that v
    I don't have time to waste, and just cuz scientists believe it doesnt make it true, 600 years ago they thought the world was flat, it was "scientifically proven" and your telling me that the theory of evolution is "rock solid" yet you have no physical evidence of animals between species, and how did life start? what was the initial cause, question question questions

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bombsaway707 For This Useful Post:

Hassan (01-16-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Obviously the big banged was where the first cell happened when the comsic string swam into the Black hole. Then Quantum entaglement caused caused it to aescape through a wormhole where it landed in the Ocean underneath the tectonic plates. Then the neutrinos caused a fissure in the rock which turned the earth flat and produced the moon. And thats when the evolution began to make all the dinosaurs which died when a GIANT ASTEROID hit and that made the earth round so the caveman still thought it were flat, But then the Ocean came when god flooded earth and since the water was still there we knew it was round now. The end.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

I don't have time to waste, and just cuz scientists believe it doesnt make it true, 600 years ago they thought the world was flat, it was "scientifically proven" and your telling me that the theory of evolution is "rock solid" yet you have no physical evidence of animals between species, and how did life start? what was the initial cause, question question questions
    At no point did scientist prove the earth was flat, it was known the earth was spherical since the 3rd Century BC, it's the church that propagated the flat earth nonsense because a spherical earth contradicted previous doctrine. You keep talking out of your ass and expect us to take you seriously.

Here's a recap incase you're a bit slow:

Big Bang != Abiogensis
    Abiogenesis != Evolution
    Big Bang != Evolution
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    How do I Big Bang Theory?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
    How do I Big Bang Theory?
    Same way babby is formed.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Same way babby is formed.
    You put the lime in the coconut. And mix it all up.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Big Bang != Abiogensis
    Abiogenesis != Evolution
    Big Bang != Evolution
    And thus life was created by a random explosion, and then somehow a cell appeared out of no where and then evolved by some magical means into a multicellular organism and thus life was created, never mind how complex life is, how complex the earth is, how many different elements and atoms are needed to make up life. Its much crazier to believe that a supreme being created all this... makes much more sense that a big boom happened and all life on earth with all its complexities was created as a result of this, and all the thousands of glaxies with the billions of stars

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Bombsaway707 For This Useful Post:

Hassan (01-16-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    The fact of the matter is evolution is rock-solid, no less supported than the theory of gravity or germ theory.
    Guess it depends on who you're talking to.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 01-16-2011 at 10:46 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Guess it depends on who you're talking to.
    Yeah, I'm sure I'll hear different answers from the academy of science and the entirety of evolutionary biologists than I'll hear from Bombsaway707 and his highschool honors education.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Yeah, I'm sure I'll hear different answers from the academy of science and the entirety of evolutionary biologists than I'll hear from Bombsaway707 and his highschool honors education.
    You keep reffering to scientists, your basing all your "evidence" on peoples opinions, yet they can't even duplicate how the first cell was created..WHAT IF YOUR SCIENTISTS ARE WRONG

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

You keep reffering to scientists, your basing all your "evidence" on peoples opinions, yet they can't even duplicate how the first cell was created..WHAT IF YOUR SCIENTISTS ARE WRONG

You keep reffering to scientists, your basing all your "evidence" on peoples opinions, yet they can't even duplicate how gravity was created..WHAT IF YOUR SCIENTISTS ARE WRONG

You really are fucking retarded. I don't care if you call out this ad hominem, sometimes the blunt truth is best for everyone.

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast