Thread: Women

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by D.R.A.K.E View Post
    First: Im 16.
    Second: Im very sorry for you (im serious)
    ive had like 4 step moms all because of domestic violence. I live in NYC, i see this all the time. I got into a fight on the subway over my gf. Im so sorry bro feel better.
    Then stop talking bs.
    Ive got like 3 reports of you spamming today, but i let it slip.
    Watch it.

Thanks
    Then FUCK HER UP

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post

I fucking furious
    Let her know, talk with her eye to eye you know, the cheese "we need to talk" shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by D.R.A.K.E View Post
    First: Im 16.
    Second: Im very sorry for you (im serious)
    ive had like 4 step moms all because of domestic violence. I live in NYC, i see this all the time. I got into a fight on the subway over my gf. Im so sorry bro feel better.
    You don't sound too serious.
    I'm sorry for you Archie. I think you should dump her, I think shes cheating on you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Shes explaining me the whole story now, ill post it back here, (need to translate first)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Shes explaining me the whole story now, ill post it back here, (need to translate first)

Thats nice to know

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    For me, an instance like that would be more than enough for me to end it with her.
    Her being in relation with another guy, not to mention one who pulled a knife on you is a pretty big deal.
    But if there's a chance she'd become suicidal if you did end it, I'd say you've got bigger problems.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    here's the story...

Last year I was pissed off at Dad, he told me I had to fuck off so I did. I went to Maastricht for shopping. I did not really nice so I went to the piercing shop, where I always wanted to walk because I wanted when that nose piercing. but man there said it was not allowed without adult so I went away again. Outside I went back to
    * A place where I always stop by a friend of mine, she had once lived. I went me there is, and when there was Sun group of boys arrived. (how to imagine) one asked me if I smoked, I did then neit but I said so, so gave me a cigarette (I was just hendig pissed at all). end it was quite cozy. Then they asked if I just went along to the store
    * Neit I had better things to do, dusja. Then I noticed that they just steal the food and drink, and I thought that was strange. Apparently that one because he told me something I had to take, not what fascinated
    * I just picked up a bottle of coke, I did not like. Then we had a little sitting on the bench. smoked, and then they smoke cannabis. I thought it was funny to try so I did. For that one time I thought it was pretty fun. But when I was about to leave they told me they wanted to agree more often (I think they had my mood a bit), I did not really,
    * But said yes anyway. From then I went to Maastricht increasingly with them. I do not even know their names, but that fascinated me. I felt distracted from the stress if I just did smoke dope and steal. After a few months were really friends of mine. (I know it sounds strange) after two months or so I went with them to their other friends. they had to some
    * Deliver me and then would sell somewhere in my street. but when we were inside I noticed quickly that it was not just deliver something. they were dealing (I found that quite shockend) the others had apparently heard a lot about me and said I would fit well with them, as a team. (That part I understood not really) so they put my name on a list and told me what my job
    * Was.
    * For a while it was okay, I got money and I had nothing better to do. but then came to Sun dirty they knew through the grapevine and wanted to touch me all the time. Sun guy hit him and always said that I "belonged" so he had to stay away from me. The boy did what he always called everyone always bass, I have no idea what that really called. Then it went ahead and
    * Until I realized that I really was doing wrong. there came a time Sun and another guy who I also asked them if he could choose. (I had no idea what they were talking about) she scolded him and chased him away. Some time later came back to ServiceMaster and paid a guy for something. I knew that I had really gone there. that things would go wrong
    * So I came less often, and that they saw. they kept calling and texting me, but I took on neit. I wanted nothing to do with them. just when I thought it went well was the car part of the school. I came by bike along so I saw it too late. They all looked at me so I pretended I did not see them but it was too late. They took me in and said I
    * Had to come along. I knew they were going to do something for me to ignore them. I made up excuses about why all that I had, why I no longer could she. but they had me. one guy threatened me with a knife that I had to come and ServiceMaster or he would let me go along with oversexed, or stabbing with the knife. I had no idea what to say, I was scared. I had never
    * Thought I could make myself so many problems. Since then I started hating myself completely. but just about anybody who was close to me as Dad, Mom Laura, friends .. At school, people had that something was wrong with me, often I was hours away, I slept in every class I go to school or smelled marijuana as we had on Feb. 1 Fri. kinderren were anxious to
    * Confidential.
    * Who talked for hours with me but I said all right with me. who trusted and neit lulde everything to my parents, all teachers and soon the whole school knew I was in trouble. when there was only one person who does not hate me. that was kay. few weeks later we had something and we were apparently seen together in Vaals, because gastjes maastricht knew.
    * They were going to threaten me that they would murder kay if I did not come back. Of course I did not so I took away from him and some time later I made it out. He sad, I sad, I was deprisief and went back.
    * Bass always comforted me, was talking about it together to escape from the others and both a new life. It went quite well, none of the others had something through and bass and I were there less and less to do chores.
    * I thought we were finally starting so I was both happy and pecked my normal life again, had lost contact with everyone else.
    * A week later (in summer) I was told that bass was dead. murdered, he did not tell them where I was. since then I have been careful throughout the summer, not go out and remained in the background.
    * It went really bad with me
    * I had no idea what she had done to bass and I felt terribly guilty.
    * 3 months long day, I cried because I felt fucking bad. I often thought about it to return to their going to shoot and kill me, then I would of absence and everything.
    * But of course I did not, I'm too busy or fearful in fear
    * Valid until 3 weeks or so I heard something of a boy. asked where I was doing when I had my life again, said I do not normally because I was once well connected with them had been. I have zn messages ignored until yesterday a nice person to me had come to talk to me.
    * What did I say?
    google translater ftw -.-

and that 'nice person' tried to stab me

Thanks
    TLDR GTFO .

Thanks
    here's the story...

google translater ftw -.-

and that 'nice person' tried to stab me
    Maybe she was high?

Thanks