Thanks

Hacks Not working?

There are many people who when trying to hack, are incapable of getting there hack to work. This thread has been made to help these troubled souls so that they can get there hacks working. There are several things that could be the matter and if the following steps do NOT solves your problem you may PM me and we can setup a time where I can TV you or do something else to help you further. Now let's begin.

STEP 1 "OPERATING SYSTEM":

The first thing you need to know when using hacks is what Operating system the hacks work on. Most people who release hacks will tell you what they are, and are not working on. If the hacks do not work after following any of the steps provided here then they may not work on your Operating System.

STEP 2 "RUN AS ADMIN":

This is one of the most important steps to follow! It is critical that you have YOUR INJECTOR RUNNING AS ADMIN! You can do this by right clicking the injector, selecting compatibility and clicking the Run As Administrator check box.

STEP 3 "PATCHED OR NOT":

Often you will one day have a working hack and then the next day it doesn't. It could be patched! Nexon often patches without telling you. This is called a silent patch and is used to deter hackers. Check the the thread where you got the hack. Smart hack coders will update there thread announcing that it is patched, if they don't read the comments and see if any trusted members say it's patched.

STEP 4 "INJECTOR":

There are literally hundreds of injectors out there to use, which one should you choose?

STEP 5 "ANTI - VIRUS":

Like Injectors, there are hundreds of Anti - Virus programs out there. I'm only going to say it once. TURN OFF YOUR ANTI - VIRUS WHEN DOWNLOADING and USING HACKS. Knowing this be careful not too download any viruses that you may think are hacks. Check the Virus Scans. If not are given DO NOT DOWNLOAD. Always read the comments to see if any trusted members have anything bad to say about it, such as it being a virus.

STEP 6 ".NET FRAMEWORK AND DIRECT X":

Before using your hacks, be sure to have both the latest versions of .NET FRAMEWORK and DIRECT X. These programs are critical to running hacks.

STEP 7 "MISSING .DLL'S":

When run, some hacks may give you an error message saying something.DLL was not found. Always google that .DLL file first. You can usually download it and then extract it to your game folder to make the error go away.

STEP 8 "LAPTOP OR DESKTOP":

There is a kind of hack called a hotkey hack. These hacks usually use the numpad keys which some laptops do not have. If you have one of these laptops avoid these hacks. Mos laptops come with a special key that is when pressed along with other keys will be the same as pressing 1 on the numpad, or 2, or 2...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    k see
    this is not spam
    all your posts on hacks are

good tut(will thank when i get on computer)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by ihackyoufack View Post
    k see
    this is not spam
    all your posts on hacks are

good tut(will thank when i get on computer)
    All his things are leeched.
    He stole them.
    Last edited by Stevenom; 01-17-2011 at 09:31 PM.