[England, UK...] Activity Time: GMT (9am-8pm)
    Thanks

Usertag/title, Username, Avatar request

Thought i may as well do this all in one go. I scoured the member list and can't seem to find anyone with the username as just 'Kyle'. Which is odd because i'm sure there would be. If not could i get 'Requiem'? there is a user with that but with 0 posts.

Secondly, i need to update my avatar, so if you could replace it with this that'd be great:

Lastly, my MPGH tv usertag is long since obsolete so that can be removed since its just huge. And then in its place a usertitle will suffice with: 'Graphics Designer' pref. in bold.

First time i've done this properly so i'm hoping it won't be a problem. TIA.

kyle

EDIT: Leave the avatar if it doesn't follow the current rules. If both of the usernames are out of bounds i'll try 'Omega' because i think its not taken after looking around.
    Last edited by Kyle; 01-18-2011 at 06:47 AM.

War does not determine who is right- only who is left.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Nice Avatar

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TheCamels8 For This Useful Post:

Kyle (01-18-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    That is done.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX