Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    It's his view, what do you care? And maybe the world would be better if everyone with a low IQ and unnatural sexual preferences was killed
    There is no such thing as an unnatural sexual preference. And go ahead and kill of everyone with a low IQ that can help it, if they don't want to contribute to society then they don't have to. Just don't be leaning on me when you need help.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by barklolbark View Post
    There is no such thing as an unnatural sexual preference. And go ahead and kill of everyone with a low IQ that can help it, if they don't want to contribute to society then they don't have to. Just don't be leaning on me when you need help.
    What about the mentally retarded. <<; Kinda wanna stick up for the people who are born stupid and kill of those people who aren't born stupid and just lack common sense.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Homos don't have a place on my earth.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Well you see thats one thing that the germans were IDIOTS for doing.

Put them to work. Killing them is so less efficient.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    What about the mentally retarded. <<; Kinda wanna stick up for the people who are born stupid and kill of those people who aren't born stupid and just lack common sense.
    If you reread my post, I already addressed that.

Quote Originally Posted by daveforce View Post
    Homos don't have a place on my earth.
    This isn't your earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Well you see thats one thing that the germans were IDIOTS for doing.

Put them to work. Killing them is so less efficient.
    Nice thinking.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    i love gay people (no homo)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by ihackyoufack View Post
    i love gay people (no homo)
    My mind runs, I could never catch it even if I had a head start.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    It sounds like we are very ignorant and fear the unknown. The argue against homosexuality with nature is a flawed one. Why are you able to label what is natural and what isn't?

"X is Y because it is natural." (Y being a desirable property)
    "X is Z because it is unnatural." (Z being an undesirable property)
    Maybe because it's not natural that a male reproduces with another male. Maybe that's just the way nature made you. Maybe, just maybe, in human nature reproduction consists on sexual contact with the other sex (ever seen a human asexually reproducing?). And to last hit this shit, perhaps you're not genetically made to have sex with another man and reproduce. That's not how your body was made. It's not how it's meant to work. And there are facts that just proof that homosexuality is wrong. Here you go:

Fact: in 1982 a study showed that homosexual acts between males (anal intercourse) increases the risk of cancer to 50 times as a normal person would.

Fact: 80% of syphilis patients are homosexual.

Fact: about 33% of homosexuals are infected with active anorectal herpes simplex viruses.

Fact:15% of homosexuals are affected by chlamydia.

And ladies and gentleman my personal favorite

Fact: A toxic bacterial infection, anorectal sepsis, is 4 times more common in homosexual men than in heterosexuals.
    Last edited by Sir Nathan; 02-04-2011 at 05:15 PM.
    God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by natiko View Post
    Maybe because it's not natural that a male reproduces with another male. Maybe that's just the way nature made you. Maybe, just maybe, in human nature reproduction consists on sexual contact with the other sex (ever seen a human asexually reproducing?). And to last hit this shit, perhaps you're not genetically made to have sex with another man and reproduce. That's not how your body was made. It's not how it's meant to work. And there are facts that just proof that homosexuality is wrong. Here you go:

Fact: in 1982 a study showed that homosexual acts between males (anal intercourse) increases the risk of cancer to 50 times as a normal person would.

Fact: about 33% of homosexuals are infected with active anorectal herpes simplex viruses.

Fact: A toxic bacterial infection, anorectal sepsis, is 4 times more common in heterosexual men than in homosexuals.
    Anorectal sepsis is 4 times more common in heterosexual men? How surprising.

Sources please. I have the strangest feeling you got all of the statistics from a Christian website... It wouldn't be the first time.

And how does this prove the homosexuality isn't natural? Our bodies aren't meant to have tatoos or piercings. Our bodies are not meant to be overloaded with fatty foods. Our bodies aren't meant to have condoms worn over them in order to prevent pregnancy.

Does this mean that everyone with tattoos, piercings, that are obese, and that have ever used a condom should have their rights limited? No, because NOTHING defines what is natural and what isn't except nature. And since homosexuality exists in nature, I'd position myself in the fact that it is natural.

Fact: You are a fucking retard.

Enjoy.
    Last edited by barklolbark; 02-04-2011 at 04:09 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    sexual preference should be left alone.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    sexual preference should be left alone.
    It's here! It's queer! Get used to it!

Cliche?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by natiko View Post

Fact: A toxic bacterial infection, anorectal sepsis, is 4 times more common in homosexual men than in heterosexuals.
    Fact: There is no known record of 80% of syphilis paitents are homosexual, that's not true, as tiny majority are because of HIV/AID. Not because of them being homosexual, in fact: HETROSEXUAL are higher.

Fact: Wrong, An estimated 35,000,000 to 40,000,000 people in the United States, from ages 15 to 75, may have been infected with herpes. Up to 500,000 new cases of herpes are reported each year. A total of 9% of the total US population is LGTB, your fact doesn't add up.

Fact: Wrong again, once again there is no way you can point out the different between homosexual males and non-homosexual males, as chlamydia is the most common STDs in the US with over 1 million infected users.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Gays, Homosexuals, lesbians and etc. have the right to be like that.
    Though its not right, but its their choice, so it should be respected.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Why is it your right to say that i cannot live and marry a person of the same gender? Can i not feel the same way for a male as a female? (im personally not gay) The "love feeling" is a chemcial reaction in the brain. This isnt a matter of god, for if it was, wouldnt he have made it so that the chemcial reaction would be impossible?

It is no ones right to intervene in anothers love life or sexuality sides their own. and gay marriage should be legalized, because the only realistic reason they can give (the same people that claim to worship our founding fathers) is that it is Immoral, and the place where it says it is in the bible. I Do believe that our founding fathers stated that there should be a seperation of church in state. The real reason that they keep it illegal is major corpartions dont want to shell out the extra cash to pay for their gay employee's partners.

Also; There are more references about being prideful and rich in the bible then the one line (its in John i believe). I dont see being rich or pride being outlawed.

Discussion closed.
    [IMG]https://i15.photobucke*****m/albums/a359/FISHFROMLC2/ZenSig2.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    uh,do what you want on your bed,we live in a theoretically free world.just don't hit on normal people (happened to a friend of mine,we laughed for hours xD )
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast