Thanks

Trade Steam Accounts For CA NA Account

I have a bunch of steam accounts with a few games and i want to trade for a CA NA account,preferably 2LT+ and decent KDR, CBL doesnt matter cuz ima get a name change and FULL INFO REQuired, i dont hack so im not active here but im gunna use a middleman PM ME if interested. All these steam accounts for 1 CA NA account, plx move thread if this is the wrong place.

Steam accountsAccount 1- VAC Clean
    Games: Crysis Warhead, CSS, Far Cry 2 (it shows TF2 and HL2DM but those are not purchased)

SS:

Account 2- VAC Dirty on Source games (Counter-Strike: Source Beta, Team Fortress 2 Beta, Zombie Panic! Source, Synergy, D.I.P.R.I.P., Warm Up, Eternal Silence, Portal,Portal: The First Slice, Pirates Vikings and Knights II, Dystopia, Team Fortress 2, Source Dedicated Server, Half-Life 2: Demo, Spacewar, Counter-Strike: Source) VAC Dirty means you cant play these games online.
    Games: CSS, BFBC2(you can play BFBC2 online still), TF2

SS:
    I can send you contact code to change email attached to account if needed (so you can change password)
    Last edited by sxxs; 01-18-2011 at 08:16 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    These are hacked accounts.
    Just because you have their emails doesn't mean it can't get recovered.
    All you need is a serial key or PoP (Proof of Purchase) to get it back.

Thanks
    o.o theyre not hacked, i have all this stuff from i played CSS and got VACed so i made a new account