Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Need Help Editing Quarantine Chaos Zombie Mod

Hey Guys I am making my own zombie mod originally based off Quarantine chaos Zombie Mod 3.2. I have done most of the maps but now I am gettting started on the shop only problem is i dont know how. I have checked around the forum and i can seem to find it. These are the main things i wanna do; Bring in the M21 ebr as an exchange for the intervention for 250, Bring in the 4.5 sentry gun as a replacement for the old one, bring in proximity mines form 4.5, Bring in the Desert eagle flame thrower form 4.5 ,bring in the jetpack from 4.8, Give the zombies a tk for 1000 and bring in the last alive with spas rockets and anti camp from 4.5. The Last thing i wana do is let people be able to join as zombies midgame like in 4.5. Your help will be very much appreicated and i would love to get a reply soon . Thanks from Chriso

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Check the topics I started. QCZM 3.1, 2.3 - they have instructions there. Moreoverly, I recommend my 3.1 other than the 3.2… more feature loaded with bug fixes

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    thanks for the reply man but the thing is i have already done lots of work on 3.2 if you can tell me how to do any one of thos things please reply/pm or whatever i am really struggling with this bit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Just so you know: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/308-call-d...od-v3-1-a.html

The instructions to adding items to menu are in there. If you require assistance, you may send me a link to download what yo are currently working on and I may help you with it (though, I am currently busy - preparing a speech about computers)
    My minecraft launcher!

A full-featured, actively-developed windows-only Minecraft Launcher! It allows you to download older versions of minecraft.jar through the options menu, multi-username support, RAM allocation support, non-legit logins and more!

[img]https://i61.photobucke*****m/albums/h56/damwickid/pscs5.png[/img]

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Boon Pek For This Useful Post:

chriso_225 (01-20-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Boon Pek View Post
    Just so you know: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/308-call-d...od-v3-1-a.html

If you require assistance, you may send me a link to download what yo are currently working on and I may help you with it (though, I am currently busy - preparing a speech about computers)
    Thankyou so much man if you can get a few of those done it would be tthe greatest here is the dwonload link <link removed> (media fire) umm not reaally sure about a virus scan but i promise this aint no virus just the open mod folder and very good luck with you computer speech
    Last edited by chriso_225; 01-20-2011 at 05:15 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Remove the link. now! Don't want to risk you getting banned. Read the rules, please

and thank you, I bid you luck with your mod too

/EDIT: I was asleep just now - overslept really, so that means I have less time to do my speech and no time at all to fix the mod. I'll try to complete it before sunday
    My minecraft launcher!

A full-featured, actively-developed windows-only Minecraft Launcher! It allows you to download older versions of minecraft.jar through the options menu, multi-username support, RAM allocation support, non-legit logins and more!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    /removed link
    Next time I see that it's a ban.
    MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking - Rules
    Donate:
    BTC: 1GEny3y5tsYfw8E8A45upK6PKVAEcUDNv9

Handy Tools/Hacks:
    Extreme Injector v3.7.3
    A powerful and advanced injector in a simple GUI.
    Can scramble DLLs on injection making them harder to detect and even make detected hacks work again!

Minion Since: 13th January 2011
    Moderator Since: 6th May 2011
    Global Moderator Since: 29th April 2012
    Super User/Unknown Since: 23rd July 2013
    'Game Hacking' Team Since: 30th July 2013

--My Art--
    [Roxas - Pixel Art, WIP]
    [Natsu - Drawn]
    [Natsu - Coloured]

All drawings are coloured using Photoshop.

--Gifts--
    [Kyle]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Thank you very much, master131. When I saw your name in the latest post, I thought you'd ban him
    My minecraft launcher!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    wow rlly sry guys about the link i didnt read the rules properly this was my first post so im rlly sorry itd be great if u could get it done by sunday thatd be awsome so is it ok if u share links in pms. just askin. but thankyou so much for ur help man and gl

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I reckon that it's entirely safe to post links in PMs. I recieved quite a few, really. The people who sent em to me aren't banned, so I suppose it's safe - though I am not entirely sure
    My minecraft launcher!