ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
    -
    best crosshairs!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Drigien View Post

How is this:

Your pic is kinda small to get any amount of detail.
    Also my program is still a WIP, and there is still a lot to go into it.
    (Hopefully I can finish adding in shape properties soon. Colors, and styles oh my!)
    Actually, I was looking at it and decided that the one you posted there will work wayy better. Is it possible to make it so it doesnt overtake the default crosshair by too much? like no more then say 30%? I want it to have good accuracy with everything is why I ask.
    Also, is it possible to do this one? As one where the X shown replaces the default size of the Combat arms crosshair (so like what.... 50% smaller then the default?) with the circle spaced around it as shown. (so scaling will be easier to understand how it needs to be) I know single colours are possible and have seen multicoloured crosshairs so I figured this wouldn't be going too far. let me know
    Last edited by 6661Apocalyptik; 01-30-2011 at 05:04 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by 6661Apocalyptik View Post
    Actually, I was looking at it and decided that the one you posted there will work wayy better. Is it possible to make it so it doesnt overtake the default crosshair by too much? like no more then say 30%? I want it to have good accuracy with everything is why I ask.
    Also, is it possible to do this one? As one where the X shown replaces the default size of the Combat arms crosshair (so like what.... 50% smaller then the default?) with the circle spaced around it as shown. (so scaling will be easier to understand how it needs to be) I know single colours are possible and have seen multicoloured crosshairs so I figured this wouldn't be going too far. let me know
    I can't split the circles into multi-colors with my designer (yet), but I can code the colors in for sure.

(Circle is 'dashed' because it is selected'):

Also, my designer is coming along so if someone wants to mess around with it they can PM me.
    Note: you can't export them into the game, but you can save your designs and they should work with future versions!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Drigien For This Useful Post:

6661Apocalyptik (02-10-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Looks good :P Just need to release those two now ;D

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123