Thread: Best Perm wep

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Best Perm wep

Hey i was just wandering what is the best perm wep to get .. i like to play junk and death room elim (:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    handsdown i would take a pp19mod camo
    Support NSY Inject

Thanks
    theres only like one available

Thanks
    lol do u mean theres only 1 available thats good ?? or r u saying theres barely any ??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    VIpers P90tR if you can get it perm lol

---------Respect List----------
    -Simply-Own-
    Ad litteram
    AVGN
    Mouzie
    ------MY Hacks/MODS---------
    Unlimited Explosives REZ Mod
    Anti-kick REZ MOD

Troll Face The Game

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    M417 Combat is best imo all rounder
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Assult Rifles
    I love the g36e valkyrie because it has good damage, high accuracy and is a great tap firing gun. The m416 CQB on the other hand has next to no recoil, moderate damage and high portability, but has a limited zoom scope on it, the itech. So if you can tap good I would recommended the G36E Valkyrie.
    G36E Valkyrie
    M416 CQB

But my fav is the M46A2-Srt (fast reload, good damage, good recoil, can use an acog scope, and has 20 more ammo 35/105) But it is retired from permanent edition.
    M6A2-SRT

Snipers
    A good sniper is the L96A1 Artic (L9 Stats)
    TPG-1 Pro (Good accuracy[hits where the crosshair is aimed] high magnification scope)
    DSR-1 Subsonic (Upgraded L96A1 but with integrated silencer I don't always like a silencer)
    M107 CQ SE (Double Scope, which is part bad because it doesn't unzoom after you shoot so you have to camp with it, its heavy as mess, its accurate, but has a high sway in the second zoom [scope moves while breathing] )

Out of those I would Prefer the L9 or the Dsr due to I have a tpg-1 pro and I do short shots as in down the hallway in snow valley, camping at a door, or playing in junk flea. But if you play a lot of long maps such as snow valley and want to get those heads that are barely sticking above something, get the M107 and snipe their a.ss in the face. Otherwise just get the tpg-1..

Pistols
    For a pistol the DEagle which is more like a 2 hit kill sniper. But you can't add a scope or a silencer, and it has high spread[the space in between the crosshairs]. Also the K4SD which has low damage but a fast fire rate and an integrated silencer.

Sub Machine Guns
    If you would rather put more bullets in your enemy get the MP7 MOD(Good damage for a SMG, fast rate of fire, and one of the fastest reloads.)

Machine Guns
    Either the M21E or the MG36(the MG36 is based off the G36E series and has a scope but the scope is inaccurate, you have a 50/50 chance of hitting something with the scope. Almost the same stats but I find that the M21E has a little less recoil even though nexon says it has more...

Shotguns
    As for shotguns the M4 Super 90 is the way to go, and the only way[last one you can buy]. It has a 2 hit kill in fairly close to medium range, and it is fully automatic meaning hold the mouse down it will keep on shooting...

Basically just check out the wikia on the guns before you buy (click on any of the links ^^^^) and search youtube for combat arms _________ review (fill in the ___ with the gun name)
    Last edited by wescooldude3; 01-23-2011 at 02:54 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to wescooldude3 For This Useful Post:

EwanWarFox (01-23-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    L96A1
    L115A3
    TPG-1 Pro
    When they become perm get em

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Plenty of hacks if you aren't a dumb blind bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Yawn. I can get there scratching my ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jussofresh View Post
    hahahahahhaha
    AGGAGAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

GTFO
    Free Cookies

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Subliminal View Post
    theres only like one available
    what do you mean, he didnt specify a sale so i thought combat arms in general
    Support NSY Inject

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    P90TR
    R7R If you can get it LOL
    MrMenClan: https://www.youtube.com/user/xMrMenClan

Rate, Comment and Subscribe thanks!

========================================

PR0J3CT 15

--------------------------------------------
    Respect List
    ~~~~~~~~~
    1. UndesireHacked - Fucking God Coder and Best Friend
    2. -ExileD- - Great Coder and Good Friend
    3. Spook - Alrite Coder and Good Friend

Free Aimbot, Telekill and OPK [Full]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by wescooldude3 View Post
    Assult Rifles
    I love the g36e valkyrie because it has good damage, high accuracy and is a great tap firing gun. The m416 CQB on the other hand has next to no recoil, moderate damage and high portability, but has a limited zoom scope on it, the itech. So if you can tap good I would recommended the G36E Valkyrie.
    G36E Valkyrie
    M416 CQB

But my fav is the M46A2-Srt (fast reload, good damage, good recoil, can use an acog scope, and has 20 more ammo 35/105) But it is retired from permanent edition.
    M6A2-SRT

Snipers
    A good sniper is the L96A1 Artic (L9 Stats)
    TPG-1 Pro (Good accuracy[hits where the crosshair is aimed] high magnification scope)
    DSR-1 Subsonic (Upgraded L96A1 but with integrated silencer I don't always like a silencer)
    M107 CQ SE (Double Scope, which is part bad because it doesn't unzoom after you shoot so you have to camp with it, its heavy as mess, its accurate, but has a high sway in the second zoom [scope moves while breathing] )

Out of those I would Prefer the L9 or the Dsr due to I have a tpg-1 pro and I do short shots as in down the hallway in snow valley, camping at a door, or playing in junk flea. But if you play a lot of long maps such as snow valley and want to get those heads that are barely sticking above something, get the M107 and snipe their a.ss in the face. Otherwise just get the tpg-1..

Pistols
    For a pistol the DEagle which is more like a 2 hit kill sniper. But you can't add a scope or a silencer, and it has high spread[the space in between the crosshairs]. Also the K4SD which has low damage but a fast fire rate and an integrated silencer.

Sub Machine Guns
    If you would rather put more bullets in your enemy get the MP7 MOD(Good damage for a SMG, fast rate of fire, and one of the fastest reloads.)

Machine Guns
    Either the M21E or the MG36(the MG36 is based off the G36E series and has a scope but the scope is inaccurate, you have a 50/50 chance of hitting something with the scope. Almost the same stats but I find that the M21E has a little less recoil even though nexon says it has more...

Shotguns
    As for shotguns the M4 Super 90 is the way to go, and the only way[last one you can buy]. It has a 2 hit kill in fairly close to medium range, and it is fully automatic meaning hold the mouse down it will keep on shooting...

Basically just check out the wikia on the guns before you buy (click on any of the links ^^^^) and search youtube for combat arms _________ review (fill in the ___ with the gun name)

Updated and fixed wall of text...
    Last edited by wescooldude3; 01-23-2011 at 02:54 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    tpg pro

Need help with CALL OF DUTY RELATED or anything just private message me and im willing to help ^____^ Have a nice day!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelpIsWanted View Post
    so i have a camp next month, and i am 12, now all boys in my class have a large dick with hari and i dont have that. who can help me please?
    i see in films people can grow hair and grow dicks.

i know its weird question, but i need !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    L11. Done.

Oh and M417. Good for all maps.

PP good for close quarters.

P90 close quarters.
    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post
    L11. Done.

Oh and M417. Good for all maps.

PP good for close quarters.

P90 close quarters.
    L115A3 Was one of the first two to expire. Also the pp-19 and the p90 are expired. And the m417 is almost the same as the M416 CQB but the M417 is 4 slower with 1 more damage but also one more recoil.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by wescooldude3 View Post
    L115A3 Was one of the first two to expire. Also the pp-19 and the p90 are expired. And the m417 is almost the same as the M416 CQB but the M417 is 4 slower with 1 more damage but also one more recoil.
    It's funny hao you know all of that :O
    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast