Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

[MOD] Minecraft Intra Teleportals

Summary:
    The World Teleporter Mod is a mechanism by which you can now use Nether portals to teleport between dimensions whether they be. In other words, a portal can teleport you from WORLD 1 to World 2! It is way better than exiting,saving, going to menu and opening the new world.

• the main world (surface)
    • the nether (nether)
    • other save files
    • new dimensions.

video:

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAUfNYVwIb8&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

How it works:

Load into your main world.
    Create a nether portal.
    Place a sign NEAR the portal (note, it does not have to be ON the portal) with one of the following formats:
    • LINE1: ""
    • LINE2: "Dimension:"
    • LINE3: "<dimname>"
    • LINE4: ""
    • LINE1: "Dimension:"
    • LINE2: "<dimname>"
    • LINE3: "Position:"
    • LINE4: "(<x>, <y>, <z>)"
    • LINE1: "<dimname>"
    • LINE2: "<x>"
    • LINE3: "<y>"
    • LINE4: "<z>"

<dimname> is the desired name of the dimension (note: NETHER and SURFACE are reserved dimensional names related to the Nether and the main game save world).
    <dimname> refers to one of three things:
    a dimensional world directory name that will be created or used within your main save directory (similar to how the nether's directory is DIM-1).
    a save directory name such as "World1", "World2", etc. (references a directory under the main minecraft saves folder.
    a save world name as defined in "name.txt" (used in my World Namer mod and seronis' Worlds Omega mod to name worlds)

Note: when giving names that are referencing directory names, the matching is case-insensitive and all non-alphanumeric characters in the dimname will be replaced with underscores ('_').

<x>,<y>,<z>, if specified, are the X, Y, Z coordinates in the new dimension that you would want the player to be warped to. If the X, Y, Z coordinates are not specified, then they will be determined based on standard portal mechanics (namely: no change from dim -> dim, no change from nether -> nether, *8 from nether -> dim, /8 from dim -> nether).
    Note that you can safely specify any values here, as the standard portal mechanisms will be sure to
    place the corresponding exit portal in a valid location.

Walk into the portal - when the portal activates, all signs that you have placed within a 10x10x10 cube (with the center of your head as the center of cube) will be scanned for valid teleport information. If any are found, it will find out which one is the closest to the center of your head and use that one as the determinant of the teleport.

And you're off!
    Installation:

Goto C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\b in and open minecraft.jar with winrar
    Delete the META-INF folder
    Copy the contents of the bin/ directory (within this archive) into the root of the jar (will overwrite/create some files).
    Save the jar and close it.

Change log:
    Code:
    v0.3:

updated to work with BETA 1.2_01 

v0.2:

ability to specify a seed using a sign near the portal labeled "Seed:" before entering it 
    no longer need to copy old saves into your current world. the mod will scan your saves dir as well 
    support for "name.txt" files to reference old world saves by name instead of "World1", "World2", etc. 
    several bugfixes and code cleanup 

v0.1:

initial release

Virustotal

Jotti's

thanks,
    Last edited by Bubbles Kittys; 01-29-2011 at 01:39 PM.
    Support NSY Inject

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubbles Kittys For This Useful Post:

britiny (06-12-2012)

Thanks
    That sounds like an incredible amount of work to do instead of pushing two buttons to save and quit, and load another map.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    That sounds like an incredible amount of work to do instead of pushing two buttons to save and quit, and load another map.
    some people are lazy i guess

Thanks
    Busted video link is busted. :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Sounds good if it works...
    waiting to see video
    [IMG]https://i1091.photobucke*****m/albums/i382/RianGrimm/drift.jpg[/IMG]
    From Vocal

Thanks
    [YOUTUBE]qAUfNYVwIb8&[/YOUTUBE]